KaJenDestined2Luv549~ PerfectCouple<3 - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

i know it does, but i'm always laughing out loud so they're both the same thing for me. ๐Ÿ˜†and i know, i've already had that conversation with my paagal buddy, and we both decided that we would go to mental hospital and talk about kajen all day ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ฒ tum meri PP ko lekhar mental hospital jaarahi ho??๐Ÿ˜ฒ bt she never act like that with me, may be cox of u poor girl bhi paagal hoagaye๐Ÿ˜†
@Shasha jaan..HOW DID YOU KNOW SOMETHING IS TROUBLING ME???Not that I am unwell physically but mentally just a small problem..My friends actually...But she having a problem and me having one is the same..Awwwie love..You are sooo mine..<333
Originally posted by shasha_kajen

๐Ÿ˜ฒ tum meri PP ko lekhar mental hospital jaarahi ho??๐Ÿ˜ฒ bt she never act like that with me, may be cox of u poor girl bhi paagal hoagaye๐Ÿ˜†

ha, hum dono mental hospital jaarahe hain! and are we talking about the same person - almaas? because she is always paagal with me :) we have long conversations about being paagal ๐Ÿ˜† and she is not a poor girl, she makes me paagal with her paagal talks ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

@shasha di - PKD - paagal kajenian in denial. i'm still not happy with it, so i'll have to think of something better...๐Ÿ˜•
happy now, i didn't use a LOL emo even though i wanted to ๐Ÿ˜ญ
PKD?? nehyy nehyy, mujhe pasand nehyy hai ye naam, think of another one๐Ÿคฃ Good that u didn't use it, N im nt asking u nt to use it im asking to use it where ever it's necessary u knw.. pplzz might think something else abt u if u use it everywhere, u knw... 

PKD?? nehyy nehyy, mujhe pasand nehyy hai ye naam, think of another one๐Ÿคฃ Good that u didn't use it, N im nt asking u nt to use it im asking to use it where ever it's necessary u knw.. pplzz might think something else abt u if u use it everywhere, u knw... 

hahaha ๐Ÿ˜† okay fine, that nickname is cancelled. ๐Ÿ˜† ummm...
PB-- yes im talking abt Almaas aka meri PP... 

Swytheart-- awww, dekho i felt that, bt after sometime i thought everything was well!! thats really sad to hear, i hope the prob get solved shoonish!! tvgc of urself Swytheart.. I luvvv u <33333 

Okeyyy Girlss me is going for shopping๐Ÿ˜‰ bataau kiyaa kiyaa laanaa hai tum laogonke liye??๐Ÿ˜‰
I LOVE YOU TOOO SHASHA JAANu..Ummm..I want all Nicholas Sparks books..They are perfect..And the most romantic on earth..<333

PB-- yes im talking abt Almaas aka meri PP... 

Swytheart-- awww, dekho i felt that, bt after sometime i thought everything was well!! thats really sad to hear, i hope the prob get solved shoonish!! tvgc of urself Swytheart.. I luvvv u <33333 

Okeyyy Girlss me is going for shopping๐Ÿ˜‰ bataau kiyaa kiyaa laanaa hai tum laogonke liye??๐Ÿ˜‰

bye. i'll think of a good nickname and tell you later ๐Ÿ˜†  i'm gonna go now too, to read some FF's ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

I LOVE YOU TOOO SHASHA JAANu..Ummm..I want all Nicholas Sparks books..They are perfect..And the most romantic on earth..<333

i love all the nicholas sparks books! shasha di, get me all of them too ๐Ÿ˜†
Awwie Radhu dii..Aapko bhi??Amazinggg..<333