Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I get super excited whenever JJ comes in babys talks..Its like he cant do anything without thinking of her..<333..I cant wait for her bday..And I so want him to wish her either on the show or a special interview..I dont know why these two are still not back on screen..Why is it that the least creative people are called creatives??🤔
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sary-

SO like I loved how KSG just uber confirmed the fact that KaJen stay in touch through phone AHHH BLISS!

i was smiling when he said that. and i love how he said jenny's birthday first, even though other people's birthday was before hers!
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Okay guys..I am off to watch IPL..Be back tomorrow..Till then KJnite..KJlove..<3333
soundsofcedar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

i was smiling when he said that. and i love how he said jenny's birthday first, even though other people's birthday was before hers!

I know I found it adorable how he said I wanna spend time with her on her birthday but stupid schedules psht!
chainreaction. thumbnail

I know I found it adorable how he said I wanna spend time with her on her birthday but stupid schedules psht!

yeah, that was annoying 😡 but i was happy that he talked about her for so long and that they are still very good friends although they don't work in dmg together anymore!
chainreaction. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmokingDreams

Okay guys..I am off to watch IPL..Be back tomorrow..Till then KJnite..KJlove..<3333

bye 🤗 
chainreaction. thumbnail
 Edited by kajen_hamesha - 12 years ago
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Babe can I ask you your name? I am drawing a blank and of course in contact kyon nahi hoon gaye Mashallah they are BFFLs <333
chainreaction. thumbnail

Babe can I ask you your name? I am drawing a blank and of course in contact kyon nahi hoon gaye Mashallah they are BFFLs <333

i'm radhika :) haha i posted a message before saying that i hadn't talked to you before and that i'm radhika, but i don't think you saw it 😆