Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bavdfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
haha i have to admit that i didn't expect this kind of Honeymoon, but well, it was still great to see them together and hurray at murli who didn't postponed the honeymoon.
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There's no set formula as to how one ought to spend their honeymoon. πŸ˜†

It's merely an opportunity for two people, newly married, to spend some quality time together.

So they are pretty free to do what they want.

I know people who have spent their honeymoon digging wells for poor rural communities in developing countries! πŸ˜•

By that token the BharLi honeymoon was a riot of fun 🀣
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago
lalltipsy thumbnail
I think Bhart looked very nice in the white suit
and her hair out.she should keep that look,πŸ˜›
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Aw I have to say after watching todays epi, that I really liked it.  Infact more so than yesterdays.

These two cannot have a 'normal' romance, so you can't judge against the other couples onscreen.  But in itself their romance is very sweet.

I'm hoping we get to see a continuation of where it ended today.  I really don't want tomorrow's epi to begin with a morning after scene! πŸ€”

I'm actually enjoying watching this new playful side of BharLi.  Murli is always so reflective and sombre, and Bharti is always unassuming and quiet.  So it's nice to see them teasing each other and just having fun.  In my experience, the best kind of romance β˜ΊοΈ 
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i have to congratulate the creatives for showing yet another beautiful episode today...it was difficult to put up an effective, gradual bharti/murli romance because of them being a unique couple on screen...the whole of their honeymoon so far, has been depicted sooo well, creating a great impact on me as a viewer...bharti and murli looked really wonderful, they had chemistry, so onscreen they were amazing!

i completely agree with rakhie for every thing she said, insisting i too don't want tomorrow to start with a morning after scene. it is important to connect a cord between viewers and bharti/murli relationship.
Edited by hashbrown - 12 years ago
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely beautiful! I loved it! I agreed with both rakhie&hashbrown I want it to continue- rather then show the morning after- the cvs done a brill job just continue to do it better!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Now onwards and upwards...show more bharli scenes... πŸ˜ƒ
Rakhie_08 thumbnail

A big round of applause to the CV's on this one I think. 

They could have really botched this up.  But actually I think they've handled it pretty well.  I couldn't really get into it yesterday and as I said in my post earlier, I was more interested in Bharti's look πŸ˜†

But I really loved todays epi.  I even liked the rain scene!  Atleast they started that scene in a different way.  Usually, the couple's standing in the middle of nowhere and suddenly the heavens open 🀣

But the last part was the best.  From the moment Bharti comes out of the bathroom right to the end.  And the hug at the end had me going 'woohoo' all over the place.  I've been waiting for a BharLi hug since forever!

I really hope CV's give us lots more.  Murli did say that they were there for two days and it's only been one day so far.  So we still hav another day.  Huh CVs?πŸ˜ƒ  Right?πŸ‘πŸΌ  Right?😈
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

But the last part was the best.  From the moment Bharti comes out of the bathroom right to the end.  And the hug at the end had me going 'woohoo' all over the place.  I've been waiting for a BharLi hug since forever!

I really hope CV's give us lots more.  Murli did say that they were there for two days and it's only been one day so far.  So we still hav another day.  Huh CVs?πŸ˜ƒ  Right?πŸ‘πŸΌ  Right?😈

My thoughts precisely!! 😳 it was beautifully done (though with a couple of bloopers lol) i love the teasing between them...looks like Bharli are learning to loosen up...and the hug 😳 finally how long have we waited for that!!! πŸ‘
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
@ Rae-  Ah well, what would these moments be without the bloopers hey? πŸ˜†

That was like the sweetest hug ever.  a hug for most couples is an everyday affair, for BharLi it means so many things. 

The fact they can hug despite their height difference πŸ˜†.  No just kidding.  That's not the most important thing.

That hug signifies that Murli has feelings for her that now go beyond just friendship, or insaniyat or just samjhota.  And if the news is anything to go by, it is the first step towards taking their relationship to the next level of physical intimacy.  Basically it means that Murli has accepted her as a WOMAN (woot woot πŸ₯³) and not just a wife.

And the hand on her waist.  That is an extremely sensual gesture my friends! πŸ˜‰.  No wonder Bharti looks like all her Christmases have come at once!πŸ˜†

Can you imagine what it must feel like for people in Bharti's shoes who crave love and companionship just like everyone else, but never experience it because society has it's head so far up it's own backside it thinks it has the right to decide whether people should love or not! 

We take hugs for granted.  But for Bharti it transcends all normal notions of what a hug means. 

I was so worried that CV's would ham this up.  But todays epi was really beautifully executed.  I didn't even mind the rain scene.  And I usually I can't stand that cliched idea πŸ˜†.

And something else I noted. Murli wore a shirt yesterday, which was good.  But he was in tracky bottoms and a t-shirt today!!!! πŸ˜².  Even better.  Thank you creatives!  I hope the kurta's don't become permanently glued to his body again when he returns home.  He looked so good today.  Very relaxed and the way you would expect a man to be dressed around the house at night. 

Blimey, if CV's carry on like this, what the heck am I going to rant about? πŸ€”
Edited by Rakhie_08 - 12 years ago