Ramhari IF-Rockerz
Ramhari
Ramhari

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan_cute19

ahan in ana hour wat is it time dere???
suchi cleaning kabhi end nahi hoti pity us claeners lol
surgery no ways kuch aur hi hojayega im happy with specs only
yeah my bro studies at american uni here so he said they are very good and cooperative too
me duing bcom dear vese im studies sci. bt changed teh field sci to commerce my ahead will got to arts u never know
wat have u studies hima??

Science to commerce
why so?
I did grad and BEd then marriage and kids
now full time at home and shuttling between school and other classes for kids.
U happy with specs good for you.
time now is 1.30 PM
whats ur time?

muskaan_cute19 IF-Dazzler
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
my mom wanted me to be doc bt i couldnt dear its really tough at first notes and then me was nt interested cant se blood n all so further here in sci. its nuthing except to do mbbs otherwise would have done sumthing related to aci .only nd mom wouldnt have lft me in pak alone so then took comm. as im duing bcom now as my sis work in bank so luking forward to it only
ahan bed in wat dear sumthing into particular or just simple 1
time here dont ask its 12 30 am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramhari

Ramhari IF-Rockerz
Ramhari
Ramhari

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

my mom wanted me to be doc bt i couldnt dear its really tough at first notes and then me was nt interested cant se blood n all so further here in sci. its nuthing except to do mbbs otherwise would have done sumthing related to aci .only nd mom wouldnt have lft me in pak alone so then took comm. as im duing bcom now as my sis work in bank so luking forward to it only
ahan bed in wat dear sumthing into particular or just simple 1
time here dont ask its 12 30 am

Its 12.30
How come ur awake so late?
U want to join bank too then great.
I know all the doc stuff is very difficult.
Good that u shifted to commerce.
Mine is just B Ed
No specialization.

-kawaii-

muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
arre if ull cum to my house ryt now ull be like if its day 12 30 all so fresh and roaming around vese its weekened na but we usually remain awake late only routine now my mom is like wen u were kids we use to go to sleep aroud 10 now we are like we grown up she keep shouting bt then with us keep watching tv or sum movie or we just all chit chat at sum thing
yeah thinking of joing bank only if they let me lol
oo u are perfect daughter to my mum hima she so much wanted my elder sis to to d bEd then get marry bt she wanted to do mba
result she did nun now my mom is like wish could have let her do mba only
its great dear to be house wife i just love my mom for it to give all her time to us only

Ramhari

muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
read any ff hima??

Ramhari

Ramhari IF-Rockerz
Ramhari
Ramhari

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

arre if ull cum to my house ryt now ull be like if its day 12 30 all so fresh and roaming around vese its weekened na but we usually remain awake late only routine now my mom is like wen u were kids we use to go to sleep aroud 10 now we are like we grown up she keep shouting bt then with us keep watching tv or sum movie or we just all chit chat at sum thing
yeah thinking of joing bank only if they let me lol
oo u are perfect daughter to my mum hima she so much wanted my elder sis to to d bEd then get marry bt she wanted to do mba
result she did nun now my mom is like wish could have let her do mba only
its great dear to be house wife i just love my mom for it to give all her time to us only

Me perfect daughter to your mom  LOL
I know u get your independence now so stay awake watch movies and enjoy as you can
Poor mom is shouting .
I read some FFs
just now reading NY times and commenting
did you read it?
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
yeah srsly u cud be just perfect for lol bt my mom gt us
yeah she keep shouting the time sun rises till the time sun sets can you believ im 19 and am the youngest so u can imagine the ages of others as im 6 yrs younger to my sis but she treat us we are in kg till now bt we all love her so much that wen she shouts we laugh and that makes her more angry and red like tomato
new york times naaa very busy get very less time and then my commenting as u must have read my comments take more time to read even

Ramhari

Ramhari IF-Rockerz
Ramhari
Ramhari

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

yeah srsly u cud be just perfect for lol bt my mom gt us
yeah she keep shouting the time sun rises till the time sun sets can you believ im 19 and am the youngest so u can imagine the ages of others as im 6 yrs younger to my sis but she treat us we are in kg till now bt we all love her so much that wen she shouts we laugh and that makes her more angry and red like tomato
new york times naaa very busy get very less time and then my commenting as u must have read my comments take more time to read even

I can completely understand we are always kids for our parents.
Even I am treated like one when i go home.
I love your comments dear
they are beautiful
My comments also get long.
Now a days i am trying my level best to keep it short.
OK it was nice talking to you dear
Got to go now
Bye
good night sweet dreams
Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index