~~MAAnEeT ExPre$$ #32~~ - Page 95

Posted: 12 years ago
ooo sweety oops yeh tou ash ka naam oo my shone yeah that urs
we love her as much as u u both are equally imp and lovable to all of us we cant even thnk to hate ouyr darling chi chi babajilol:P
lol ull hit her thats bad she is elder to u okie give her teh due respect okie
lol unty uncle tou hain hi tumhe theek karne ko
@ wardah
sometimes u should forget who is elder n younger n be kids of same age n she doesnt mind n even she kicks me when she feels im doing something very irritating to her
@ hinal -- dont say tht...hum sab friends hain naa to humse nahi share karegi to kissse karegi...

n dw we lov roops also...n now we knw tht she has got temper...😆
@ jyo
dont worry
its nothing compared to mine
@roops dont say that we are onlyt here to share n allwhy to regret and jyo is saying aal that with just concern u c
lol roops tujhse kya badi hogi my sis is 6 yrs elder to me and we fight wen we are in mood i hit her at times and my mum is like have sum shame sharam naahi aati kitni badi bt she treats me as im of her age n me as she is mine u c sisters are best freinds
@ hinal -- ok ok...ek aur baat pata chal gayi...😆

i know sis fight with each other but they also love each other to d same extent...it is only they who can tease the other one...agar koi dusra karega to uski khair nahi..
@ wardah
same here yaar n she is just 2 yrs elde so from small we both were only there n 1 cousin sh was roops best frnd but now she doesnt even talk full of attitude n all n i have been with roops almost all times so i have seen all good,bad,happy,sad times with her
@ jyo
ya but u know when pooja teases her na i always support pooja but then party chnage n we just love teasing pooja along with her brother
@hinal had bcum roops dukh sukh ki saathi well sisters are u kno if ull see brothers are nt as close as sisters are wat bond we share they dont even though we fight but we remain as union against other all evil
lol couzins are like that they du change yaar i have an personal experience u kno alhtough we live out of that place bt the attitude they shows i like as they are relative of prince charles lol:P
oh n u know all elders keep praising her n their children keep hating her lolz