Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Jo - Man i am watching the epi again...☺️...maan with brains is always yummy...what i love about his is he is that kadus MSK for the world...who care a damn and don't think he need to give explanations...but he is maan for his geet...and can go to any extant for her...☺️...gawd i love maaneet...they are just too goood...

Waardah - all i would say is maan has been been the best of person in past...but we sure don't know his side of story...the guy doesn't know how to say...
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ wardah -- mein chamchi u payali banti hai apni pulao khayali khayali...🀣...🀣..kya lines hain...🀣

omg...u r so ughhh...meri mom ke side par...koi nahi i knw aunty (ur mom) will be with me...on my side...πŸ˜›...tum bhi ab humse bachkar rehna...πŸ˜‰

haan haan not a bad memory or should i say mp ka ad dekha tha to wo yaad aa gaya,,...πŸ˜†

research kyun mujhse hi puch lo...😳

ok...cable or rather dish tv ka panga hai...

@ ansah -- even i love maaneet...😳

omg...he was looking so hot in that black dress...coming out in a black car...haaye...☺️

i love his attitude...☺️
SahSah thumbnail

I am feeling hungry at 2 AM...πŸ€ͺ

Tyro thumbnail
ye le...have some...πŸ˜†

SahSah thumbnail
awww Saut...thanks hun...yummmy...is it coffee flavour...
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ansah totally agree iwth u the 1 main reason to love maaneet and geet is just wat u mentioned above and yes in ur ff im sure maan was nd sumthing sure happened btw them as just now we knew only one side of coin and waiting for u to show other side frankly speaking i dont like wen they talk ill abt him just without knowing us per ilzaam lagana yeh sochna ke sab ghalat kiya how can we assume all this kyun taali humesha do hath se bachti hai but we gulz bas ladiyon se hi sympathize ho sakte hain how can we so ruthless wen we areonly known for understanding emotions best??how??
Tyro thumbnail
no re...

choc flavour...

this is coffee...

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

@ wardah -- mein chamchi u payali banti hai apni pulao khayali khayali...🀣...🀣..kya lines hain...🀣

omg...u r so ughhh...meri mom ke side par...koi nahi i knw aunty (ur mom) will be with me...on my side...πŸ˜›...tum bhi ab humse bachkar rehna...πŸ˜‰

haan haan not a bad memory or should i say mp ka ad dekha tha to wo yaad aa gaya,,...πŸ˜†

research kyun mujhse hi puch lo...😳

ok...cable or rather dish tv ka panga hai...

@ ansah -- even i love maaneet...😳

omg...he was looking so hot in that black dress...coming out in a black car...haaye...☺️

i love his attitude...☺️

lol those lines are just horrible i kno lol
ab meri unty undhar akeli hai tujh jesi disaster ke sath meri support tou banti lol my mom have my another sis more than enough u c ull be like me lie more torture for her lol
hmm nahi esa kuch nahi hai i sumthing will ask u for sure
yes bechare ko pasie nahi doge to bann tou karenge na dekho yahna paisa jaye india me bht nainsaafi hai yaar bht na insaafi lol
SahSah thumbnail
Wardah - That's the reason we love maaneet...their undenying love for one another...you see kya hota ha we do get lienient towards the female at points and go more soft towards her...geet here has been alot and i would say she was not at much of fault...maybe falling in love was only fault of her...coming to maan he was and always be ruthless...or maybe that's how he portrays himself...

Wow Saut...i have both the flavours...yummmy
Tyro thumbnail
@ ansah -- enjoy my dear...aur kuch chahiye to bol...

@ wardah -- those line r pretty funny n awesome...πŸ˜†

koi nahi i wud always support big sis n aunty against u...πŸ˜›

haan sach me nainsaafi hai...πŸ˜†