~~MAAnEeT ExPre$$ #32~~ - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
awww that sad Dia...that kamina driver...

Roops...coming...Dia it is RomCom

U see there are rumors going n in our secondary that there is a ghost...

ghost 
seriouslyyy
wowww thts fun n it must b scaryyy naaa
This story as they say is around 1980's or late 80's...my secondary school..there was a couple...madly in love...and then there was another guy who als liked the girl but she reject his outright...and to revenge it...he killed the girls boyfriend with 3 of his friends...and the girls committed sucide...and then that guy and his friends were killed in strange circumstances...everyone says the girl took her revenge...LOL i am scared to go back to my secondary even for reunions...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by ansah - 12 years ago
@roops ...I'm perfectly fine now

@ansah ...DW,they might be referring u
Originally posted by ansah

This story as they say is around 1980's or late 80's...my secondary school..there was a couple...madly in love...and then there was another guy who als liked the girl but she reject his outright...and to revenge it...he killed the girls boyfriend with 3 of his friends...and the girls committed sucide...and then that guy and his friends were killed in strange circumstances...everyone says he girl to her revenge...LOL i am scared to go back to my secondary even for reunions...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL ...nd U should be really nut to believe this crackπŸ˜†
Originally posted by rsroopali

ghost 
seriouslyyy
wowww thts fun n it must b scaryyy naaa

not scary than u who handle with all sort of animals
I know Dia...i am nuts..who believe each and everything...but in my 7 years there i haven't encounter any ghost...🀣

I know Dia...i am nuts..who believe each and everything...but in my 7 years there i haven't encounter any ghost...🀣

PAAGAL ...πŸ˜†

Btw wats the rumor tat GHSP is winding up ...really the show is going to end???
Originally posted by -dia-

PAAGAL ...πŸ˜†

Btw wats the rumor tat GHSP is winding up ...really the show is going to end???

I know Dia i am just so upset with the news...hope it's all rumors only...by the way have u signed the petition...

I know Dia i am just so upset with the news...hope it's all rumors only...by the way have u signed the petition...

nope ...not yet