Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
KISS part was read aloud by dd as the fans wanted to give 99 kisses to gc pass it from dd...gc thinking tu 100 one kaun pura kare ga ...jo samne hai...woh naπŸ˜‰ Edited by tazeen_29 - 12 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

dekho jo kar rahen hain karne do...chairo mat inhainπŸ˜‰...and we will do ours...like wild fans do ...wild thinking...wild imagination...wild dream... but only for our lovely gurti...hai na😍 just logged in and saw this bobby  ...when i saw the seg right then i knew it that you'll come with some fruitty ideas...after hubby's fruitty medications...

Taz dear, mei bohot hi sharif ladki hu...kabhi kisiko tangh nahi karti khaash kar humare Gurti ko..πŸ˜†
I should rather say,'Laage raho Gurti .πŸ˜‰.we r with u with all our support'😳
Taz tum bhi yaar mere legpull kar rahe ho.πŸ˜‰.tum bohot hi shaarif ladki ho na..😳achche bachche ayse nahi kehete.🀣.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
QUOTE=tazeen_29]
 PROMPT REACTION FROM DD ON RAM GC...she is damn spontaneous... ...DD chaa jaati hai...like always ...would love to see gc's reaction here ... πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

Me too said this to Pinku that DD's sense of humour is unique.πŸ˜‰..GC would've said,'jeete raho'πŸ˜†
bobby13rocks thumbnail

KISS part was read aloud by dd as the fans wanted to give 99 kisses to gc pass it from dd...gc thinking tu 100 one kaun pura kare ga ...jo samne hai...woh naπŸ˜‰

Exactly GC thought pehle ek toh mil jaye samnewali se😳 ..woh sambhal lu phir 99 ka dekha jayega..πŸ˜†
Taz, DD read the kiss part loudly so that the cv's understand the inner meaning & Maaneet's feelings too..πŸ˜‰
tazeen_29 thumbnail
🀣
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Exactly GC thought pehle ek toh mil jaye samnewali se😳 ..woh sambhal lu phir 99 ka dekha jayega..πŸ˜†
Taz, DD read the kiss part loudly so that the cv's understand the inner meaning & Maaneet's feelings too..πŸ˜‰

loved it yaar u r such a...🀣  sahi kaha ek tu sambhal le phele...EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰ but we've to agree yaar gc is such a loving person...has got kamal ka patience with dd...he is always obliging to whatever she says and does...πŸ˜† has to add this here chalo pata tu chala na ke sirf hum hi kiss pe atke nahin hain poori dunya gurti ke kiss ke intezaar mein hain...iss fan ne tu sahi ka hint de diya...πŸ˜‰Edited by tazeen_29 - 12 years ago
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
u r again provoking my wildest dreamz!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

BEAWARE!🀣🀣
bobby13rocks thumbnail

🀣   loved it yaar u r such a...🀣  sahi kaha ek tu sambhal le phele...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ but we've to agree yaar gc is such a loving person...has got kamal ka patience with dd...he is always obliging to whatever she says and does...πŸ˜†

Dekho abh toh mei Gurti ke man ki vasha bhi par leti hu ...jasoosi karte karte..πŸ˜†
yeah he's so adorable aur patience toh dikhana hi parega itne pyaar jo karte hai...😳
Meinu toh yeh pata hai ki 'ishq mushq  chipaye nahi chipte ..aankhon mei reflect karte hai'πŸ˜‰
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

u r again provoking my wildest dreamz!πŸ˜†

BEAWARE!🀣🀣

Apne dreamz ko hawa doh tab hi toh reality mei kuch milega...πŸ˜‰

1 thing I should say u we all r free to see the wildest Gurti dreamz.😳.go to any extent ...cross the limits..☺️dreamz ka kya...jitne dekhoge utne man ki khushi barega.πŸ˜†
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Dekho abh toh mei Gurti ke man ki vasha bhi par leti hu ...jasoosi karte karte..πŸ˜†
yeah he's so adorable aur patience toh dikhana hi parega itne pyaar jo karte hai...😳
Meinu toh yeh pata hai ki 'ishq mushq  chipaye nahi chipte ..aankhon mei reflect karte hai'πŸ˜‰

haiii!!!!!!! mar jawan gur kha ke... mwuahhh to u for the lines...πŸ˜†  and yes there is no limitation in our wild gurti dream...πŸ˜‰
bobby13rocks thumbnail

haiii!!!!!!! mar jawan gur kha ke... mwuahhh to u for the lines...πŸ˜†  and yes there is no limitation in our wild gurti dream...πŸ˜‰[/QUOTE

Thanxx dear...I always get inspired by DD's amazing sense of humour..she's such a sweet heart & love GC's endurance level,love the way he enjoys it .😳.so if they r comfortable with each other then we fanz have the right to dream wild about them...they'll never mind..this much I'm sure...Love them to the core..πŸ€—