chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so I just watched today's episode & I felt that the story is now being rushed...!! I mean, ok so Daddu is now back with a bang, then he tells the family that Arjuhi are innocent, then in a rush Arjuhi are freed from jail...🤔 Which is great that they are now out of jail but I don't know why the CV's are abruptly ending this track...First they dragged it & now they are rushing the ending unnecessarily...I feel like there should be a maha ending episode by the end of this week so that KMH2 can get a proper ending & a happy one too...!! 
This show has every single piece of entertainment - drama, comedy, romance, & suspense...The CV's should use Karnika's talent to the full extent & not just waste their talent on a track that has been dragged & is being abruptly ended...!😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haha...so true...i m hating the cvs for that!!
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Seriously people, what do we want?

Just until yesterday, we were all begging for the arjuhi in jail track to end by today, now we are complaining that they  rushed it? They will have to rush it to incorporate the fans wishes, right? They don't have enough time.

It did feel rushed, but I'm glad that track ended. Now, we have more time for Arjuhi's happily married life. :)
chammak_challo thumbnail
^^ I agree with you, but my whole point of posting this topic is that this track is being rushed too fast...Even I wanted Arjuhi to get out of jail but today's episode was way too rushed...!! This is my POV ðŸ˜³
-Srujana- thumbnail

I agree todays was very rushed, didnt even seem like a typical KMH track.. all this god business? But on the bright side, theres 4 days left meaning the whole "raaz" can come out smoothly along with who the real shooter was, AND a proper marriage sequence! :D

I cant wait! & I really hope that theirs a maha episode on saturday to end off the season. :P
chammak_challo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srujana-

I agree todays was very rushed, didnt even seem like a typical KMH track.. all this god business? But on the bright side, theres 4 days left meaning the whole "raaz" can come out smoothly along with who the real shooter was, AND a proper marriage sequence! :D

I cant wait! & I really hope that theirs a maha episode on saturday to end off the season. :P

I am waiting for that too...!! The big "raaz" & the marriage sequence...!!😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I agree its been rushed but its not their fault, there was much more that could have been done had they been given time. I am just glad Arjun and Arohi are out of jail and hopefully the next 3 or 4 episodes will be filled with happy moments where they have a proper wedding and if viewers are lucky, they'll have their SR as well.