Sasural Genda Phool

WU 05 / 23 / 2011

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part 1  ( BM - Ishaan - Suhana )
          Ishan is in BM 's room . He asks her If he has forgotten something very Important to him ? BM says he will remember the Most Important things very soon . And everything will b fine.  Suhaana is listening to all this. She comes to BM after Ishan leaves , and she is very concern for Ishan.  She is worried that Ishan is restless . BM again reassures telling Ishan's memory will b back soon . Very Nice Emotional Scene . 
        Other side Doc is checking Piya. He asks her DAD that she takes her medicine on time or not. Piya is worried abt ANI ( Rounak ) She asks DOC whether he will remember everything or not ? While DOC reassures them by telling them abt Ishan's case . DOC doesn't say Ishan's name. While Rounak is Listening to everything. 

Part 2 ( Living Room BM - SB - Dadaji - Suhana ) Must watch 
The family scene with Suhana. 
      Dada ji brings lot s of Vegetables from Farmers Market  . RB - BM asks him Y ? He says Dadiji asks him to contribute more in the house hold . While Suhana is sleeping on the sofa cause she is worried for Ishan plus, She has wake up really  early so that she can see Ishan sleeping . Then she has a FB of SuShan Moment .  Suhana wakes Ishan very filmy style With her wet hair . Ishan tells her how much he loves waking her up . Very nice scene that's all I m going to say . 

Part 3 ( Living Room Youngsters )
     Everyone is there. All the chichora patti is going on . and Ilesh ends up telling Ishan that his wife doesn't like that they make fun of him . Ishan asks who ? Ilesh says ask Suhana .  Ishan asks who is suhana and they all change the topic. 

Part 4 
     Isha in his bedroom thinking , Inder Ilesh come s and asks him , What's going on .? Ishan again asks for Suhana and they change the topic cauze DOC said no to telling Ishan the truth . πŸ€’

Precap : 
Suhana is doing Tulsi Pooja and Ishan is also on the terrace and Jassi comes and tells Ishan that his Wife Suhana is a wonder ful person . Ishan asks him Who ? Suhana rush there to fight with Jassi before he could do more damage . 

Thats All I remember I miss something tell me guys and I'll add those scenes . Thanks  Guys .[/NOCOPY]
Edited by netri - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thats all we can do dear...wait! πŸ˜‰ Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Thats all we can do dear...wait! πŸ˜‰

Thanks for Waiting Sheemu , I just got the PM saying make a WU post so made it in hurry . Hope I didn't forgot anything. 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

Thanks for Waiting Sheemu , I just got the PM saying make a WU post so made it in hurry . Hope I didn't forgot anything. 

Oh did you? So you didn't get a chance to say no!!πŸ˜† Bless you for doing it dear. It's good even though you did it in a hurry. Well done and Thankyou.πŸ˜ƒ
(BTW, I wasn't actually waiting, I just thought of writing something so I did!πŸ˜›)πŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aaj update late ho gaya!! its okey , a god job of a good episode.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Netri... Netri... The HOTKI... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks a ton for the wonderful update. πŸ˜ƒ you did it without any prior notice... I truly, thoroughly, deeply appreciate your efforts.😊

It's just one more hour to go... and I wud be home... going in... & turning on my Laptop... and yeah... It's SGP...πŸ˜ƒ

so very excited for Sushaan scene... I always wanted a scene where Suhana wakes Ishaan... and we got it... πŸ˜‰

mjtruelegend thumbnail
HOTKI!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†OH god you've just reminded me of our earlier discussion!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

HOTKI!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†OH god you've just reminded me of our earlier discussion!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sheemu... today was fun discussion... aaahhh ... Monday was bearable coz of fun we had here...πŸ˜ƒ and Netri... Netri... as you say Cheeky DevilπŸ˜‰... love to pull her leg... coz I know she won't mind it... (M I right Netri?? )

mjtruelegend thumbnail
My Netri is my
Cheecky devil
Meethi ChoorieπŸ˜›

and she is the HOTKI of the NETRI CLAN!!πŸ˜†

iViews thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sachi16

Sheemu... today was fun discussion... aaahhh ... Monday was bearable coz of fun we had here...πŸ˜ƒ and Netri... Netri... as you say Cheeky DevilπŸ˜‰... love to pull her leg... coz I know she won't mind it... (M I right Netri?? )

Yes , Sachi Pull away ... πŸ˜›   It was a fun discussion way better than Episode Itself ...πŸ˜†