Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cooliecute

great post. write more often. its few analyses which has a view on the overall situation of AbhayPiya equally fair, as the situation is, without forcing their own takes and maybe biased views on it.

thank you for liking the post...will try to write more...it's jsut tha ti have lost my attachment with this show now...so only feel inspired rarely...
i agree with you...piya and abhay both are frozen in that time...difference being abhay is sleeping while piya is walking and living the life abhay created...bt how long it's gonna last...her destiny will take her back to herself..her abhay where her heart belongs...that's the time i am waiting for...lollzz i too hope abhay doesn't go back to his "stay away from me" tactic...somethign tells me this time he won't...
yaa ...exactly...i wish piya had somethign more to say in the scene b4 leap...i started liking the scene only after her memory was erased and the way abhay kissed her and gave her locket..that made the scene epic for me...abhay rocked..😳
thanks a lot for replying! ðŸ˜Š
monsoonlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashtad.

Greatly expressed. Its as if our Gorgeous Beauty froze in the same moment as her dark knight. What the Dark knight didnt consider is that by taking away her memories he'll take away the orginality, she'll turn into a happy surface with an confused deep. So basically they are both frozen in time in the same moment, only the wake up by eachother.

agree with cooliecute, love to see views that are overall on AbhayPiya and describes the state truthfully. Keep writing.
Agree!

thank you! ðŸ˜Š
exactly..the piya is not the same piya..actually i miss the old piya...when i saw today's epi..i was like this is not someone i know..it's like her heart was somethign that made her wat she was..and as soon as it went...this is just someone else..that's right..when abhay took piya's memory and sent her back to her world...piya left her heart with abhay...it's destiny that will bring them back to each other..because piya belongs to abhay no one else..not even her family though they love her too much..

thanks for liking my post..will try to write more..
monsoonlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: .dazzleme.

Beautifully penned down.Was looking for analyis with this view of today.

Agree with you all. The are both frozen for 1 year.Only to be melted by eachother. waiting for that moment. I hope Abhay wont take up the 'safety' strategy again when this drahhing point once again against all logic drives them together.

thanks a lot!!
yaa..i too hope abhay doesn't go back his old tactics...not thing time abhay..please try somethign new..😆
monsoonlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jasmine-

True. No matter how easy it seems or how rightfull it seems , destiny and curse should not be blamed. I want him to henceforth try and face destiny or this curse he mentions alongside his Piya. I dont want them in Pain every second.

I agree, i wish Piya was given more to say:( and there was room for more interactions between em.
As for now they are both frozen in that same moment.
Beautifull and senisble post.

absoulately agreed. 
i guess one day abhay too will accept that the fate of their love is not something he think he is...he realizes the strength of their love..bt then realizing it and experiencing it are two different things..i hope he experiences how strong their love is that it can stand strong and fight against all the forces of nature...
ya, exactly..there was more room for interaction..bt oh well..i think watever it was...actors pulled it out so so well...they made the moment epic..
thanks for liking the post...means a lot to me. ðŸ˜Š
monsoonlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: peehu24

its so sweet...

thank you so much for liking! ðŸ˜Š
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb Post Kiranni.Very well written.Completely agree wid what u wrote
monsoonlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Abhay has great courage to do this..he himself erased his memories from the mind of his love ...and Vivian was awsome in that scene!!

yup..that's the abhay for you...byronic hero always...yaa.vivian did a great job in that scene..thanks for replying.😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wohooo..one of teh CLASS writers is back...& HOW..My god..it was MIND BLOWING AS ALWAYS DEAR..& that last sentence..destiny & nature fighting..and so truely this LOEV IS SIMPLY THE GREATEST..Awww..thank you for writing this post Kiran..& please be around ..and give us your gems in writing to cherish..& go crazy with ABHIYA all over again..!!
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
kiran i have turned in to devdas. i am burying myself with homework as a scapegoat to distract myself from this misery
monsoonlove thumbnail
Originally posted by: homyar

I have no words to say becoz i have cried a lot seeing this epi  after seeing abhay frozen i shut my eyes that this scene goes directly in my heart n it's there in my heart... I JUST SALUTE U FOR WHAT U HAVE EXPRESSED.

thank you so much...i m very glad that you liked my post..don't be so sad..abhiya will be back together very soon..they are just meant to be together...😳