Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: musatfadking

Superb Post Kiranni.Very well written.Completely agree wid what u wrote

thank you so much! ðŸ˜Š
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Wohooo..one of teh CLASS writers is back...& HOW..My god..it was MIND BLOWING AS ALWAYS DEAR..& that last sentence..destiny & nature fighting..and so truely this LOEV IS SIMPLY THE GREATEST..Awww..thank you for writing this post Kiran..& please be around ..and give us your gems in writing to cherish..& go crazy with ABHIYA all over again..!!

ohh you read...🤗..thanks a lot...
i am very happy that you liked it...yup..their love is simply great..the epicness of their love always amazes me..it just makes you wonder how true and passionate their love is that...even nature can not do anything about it..they always find their ways back to each other..all roads always lead them back to each other...no matter where they go...yaa..i'll try to be around...and will try to write more...
thank you so much for replying..it meant a lot to me...😊😳
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

kiran i have turned in to devdas. i am burying myself with homework as a scapegoat to distract myself from this misery

awww!! 
don't be sad...abhay and piya will meet in near future for sure..else saare fans will go to mumbai and kill the creative teams...😆 ðŸ˜†
they can not afford not showing abhay for more than one epi...lolzzz..
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Heyy, Kiranni!! 
I've said pretty much what I wanted to regarding the scene in my take. Abhay often bows down because he hasn't forgotten his practicality. Unlike Pia, who refuses to see beyond her love for him, he realises the impacts and repercussions of their relationship. She feels Pia can do with someone better than him so why drag her unnecessarily in his dark world? But this time round when he sees Pia once again choosing to take the shorter path, he'll realise as well that this is something definitely worth fighting for.
Nice post (=