India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Something worth fighting for...

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
"OUR LOVE IS CURSED" this is what our byronic hero said to a crying piya while convincing her how logical and valid it was to erase her memory..those beautiful memories of their love, their arguments, their hatred, their friendship everything...a crying piya who was begging the love of her life not to take away what was precious to her than anything else in the world..in a fraction of a second...that piya froze...even b4 abhay went on to his long sleep state...the piya who he had wished to give peaceful life, normal happy life just froze right there...isn't that symbolic?? maithli cursed abhay to be frozen so that piya can move on with time..bt the love lorn piya was frozen right there..her heart belonged to abhay and she left it with him...the piya that moved on was someone else...and that piya will be awaken one day...when abhay is awaken...and the fate will bring them back to each other one more time...in one of the post i had read...a forum member had written "this was nature and destiny fighting against each other"..true that..isn't that wat's happening?? 
abhay always blames himself and his destiny...this time also...abhay believed nature and just bowed his head to the nature accepting that this was his destiny/fate and just erased piya memory..giving her no right to even choose...bt is it really the destiny of their love?? is their love really cursed?? it is said that god tests those the most who are most beloved to him...that's exactly whats happening here...their love is being tested by all the forces of nature...and their destiny is always there to defend their love against all rules...all logic..they have always found their ways back to each other...no matter what direction they go in...piya may have moved on in her life...and may be living the peaceful and happy life just like the one abhay always wished for her...bt as destiny plays its part..we all know it's short lived..her destiny will follow her..take her back exactly where she was 1 year ago...the emptiness in her heart will get her back to the road that leads to abhay and only abhay...because that's what is meant to be...their love is epic and it has always been epic...they will be together because that's how its supposed to be...thats the destiny of their love...is their love really cursed??? their love is not a fairytale...bt their love is sure a blessed one...otherwise why would two most powerful forces: nature and destiny be fighting?? it must be something worth fighting for.

p.s. just caught the episode..was a bit disappointed how the last scene before leap turned out...bt oh well..i always have high expectations from creatives..bt they did quite a good job..abhay as usual rocked..just wished writers had given somethign to piya too...

p.p.s abhay's line "our love is cursed" got to me...after months i am writing something in this forum...never really been active since past few months...so thot of writing something today...leave ur feedback even if you think it's utter nonsense...which i hope isn't...LOL

p.p.p.s haven't proofread..so please forgive any mistakes or typos

Edited by kiranni - 24 May 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jasmine-.dazzleme.Ashtad.PoisonedHeartxXxNoreen786xXxreepicheepPari-GuptaTOTAL-ROMANTIC.Jane..

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
i am glad u wrote a post. i am wondering where is poco with her epic writing today. will comment, let me red it
monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

i am glad u wrote a post. i am wondering where is poco with her epic writing today. will comment, let me red it
thanks...sorry i just read ur PM about medical school...so hadn't replied earlier...i have to go somewhere right now..bt i will surely reply later...thanks for letting me know..johns hopkins is still my dream school too..i am biomedical engineer...so i am hoping to go there for masters later..if not medical school...let's see
PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

the piya who he wished to give peaceful life, normal happy life just froze right there...isn't that symbolic?? maithli cursed abhay to be frozen so that piya can move on with time..bt the love lorn piya was frozen right there..her heart belonged to abhay and she left it with him...the piya that moved on was someone else...and that piya will be awaken one day...when abhay is awaken...

Isnt it, no matter how Glamourus and happy this new doll seems to be, its not Piya, not just Abhay froze in time, he froze even Piya just right there, even before Abhay went into the long sleep, the difference is just that she is on the surface walking and breathing while Abhay is not.

abhay always blames himself and his destiny...this time also...abhay believed nature and just bowed his head to nature accepting that was his destiny and just erased piya memory..giving her no right to even choose...bt is it really the destiny of their love?? is their love really cursed?? it is said that god tests those the most who are most beloved to him...that's exactly whats happening here...their love is being tested by all forces of nature...

Agreed, Abhay always tries to take the safe side, blaming and defending rather than attacking this 'destiny' to stop deciding over their fate. I hope after waking up we wont see a Abhay with same strategy no matter how heroic it might seem. Atleast with Abhays memories Piya would be Piya , complete and gathered, not confused with a emptiness inside no matter how happy the surface seems both in looks and attitude. Abhay even took Piyas right of fighting for them, for their bond, for Abhays life, he needs to trust her strenght more no matter how beautiful his protective side seems.

p.s. just caught the episode..was a bit disappointed how the last scene before leap turned out...bt oh well..i always have high expectations from creatives..bt they did quite a good job..abhay as usual rocked..just wished writers had given somethign to piya too...

same here, it was rushed, dialouges were not going along and yes, i wanted Piya to have more dialuges:(, they even snatched that 'right' from her,lool. but i guess they just wanted to get over with it. however as ViSu is there its impossible for the magic to not be there, so i was still grabbed. specially the scene  where she is hypnotized in tears(awesome portrayalby suku)and Abhay puts on the locket and hugs her for the last timeCry.

great post. write more often. its few analyses which has a view on the overall situation of AbhayPiya equally fair, as the situation is, without forcing their own takes and maybe biased views on it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.dazzleme.monsoonlove

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Greatly expressed. Its as if our Gorgeous Beauty froze in the same moment as her dark knight. What the Dark knight didnt consider is that by taking away her memories he'll take away the orginality, she'll turn into a happy surface with an confused deep. So basically they are both frozen in time in the same moment, only the wake up by eachother.

agree with cooliecute, love to see views that are overall on AbhayPiya and describes the state truthfully. Keep writing.

Originally posted by cooliecute

Originally posted by kiranni

same here, it was rushed, dialouges were not going along and yes, i wanted Piya to have more dialuges:(, they even snatched that 'right' from her,lool. but i guess they just wanted to get over with it. however as ViSu is there its impossible for the magic to not be there, so i was still grabbed. specially the scene  where she is hypnotized in tears(awesome portrayalby suku)and Abhay puts on the locket and hugs her for the last timeCry.

Agree!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Beautifully penned down.Was looking for analyis with this view of today.
Agree with you all. The are both frozen for 1 year.Only to be melted by eachother. waiting for that moment. I hope Abhay wont take up the 'safety' strategy again when this drahhing point once again against all logic drives them together.

monsoonlove

-Jasmine- Newbie
-Jasmine-
-Jasmine-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
True. No matter how easy it seems or how rightfull it seems , destiny and curse should not be blamed. I want him to henceforth try and face destiny or this curse he mentions alongside his Piya. I dont want them in Pain every second.
I agree, i wish Piya was given more to say:( and there was room for more interactions between em.
As for now they are both frozen in that same moment.
Beautifull and senisble post.

monsoonlove

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Abhay has great courage to do this..he himself erased his memories from the mind of his love ...and Vivian was awsome in that scene!!

monsoonlove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index