Debate Mansion

Immoral Relationships (Page 12)

punjabi#1 IF-Dazzler
punjabi#1
punjabi#1

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by punjabi#1

He is an awesome guy, has a great rep and many people would vouch for him. I can't think of one fault in him other then he made the mistake of falling in love with her. 

One can't even imagine the love he has for her. It scares her. 

He needs a psychiatric evaluation...if its love or obsession for that girl...

he is not obsessed, he is not stacking her or nothing nor does he demand that she account for every second of her life. He so giving, never asks for anything. 

he does not need a psychiatric evaluatoin...please don't say such things

punjabi#1 IF-Dazzler
punjabi#1
punjabi#1

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I am sorry for making this topic. I thought maybe you guys would be able to understand and advice and just give another perspective. But you guys think it is a joke and thats fine. I end this topic here 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

He is an awesome guy, has a great rep and many people would vouch for him. I can't think of one fault in him other then he made the mistake of falling in love with her. 

One can't even imagine the love he has for her. It scares her. 

He needs a psychiatric evaluation...if its love or obsession for that girl...

he is not obsessed, he is not stacking her or nothing nor does he demand that she account for every second of her life. He so giving, never asks for anything. 

he does not need a psychiatric evaluatoin...please don't say such things

Why what is wrong with a psychiatric evaluation...don't u go see a doctor when u are not able to treat ur self...a psychologist/psychiatrist...is a doctor of mind/behavior...sometime we do things that we r not able to understand...and a mind doctor can advise one better...I don't understand y u feel offended at my suggestion...
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

I am sorry for making this topic. I thought maybe you guys would be able to understand and advice and just give another perspective. But you guys think it is a joke and thats fine. I end this topic here 

If u read the whole thread people have given genuine suggestions and advise...and you have told us that nothing will work...I don't think anybody took it as a joke...we can suggest to u based on what is written in your posts...we don't know anything besides that ...thats y I suggested an evaluation and sometimes it really helps people..

simi_1

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

My dear friend, are you looking for a Advice, then you are in wrong section !!!Smile
Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Hye dear,
i am a bit late to put my views.
For the guy must say headsoff b'coz in todays world if u will find love u will get many who will confess 100times in a day that they love u.
But when it comes to true love its realy rare actualy rarest.
So that girl is realy lucky to have someone in her life,if u truly love sumone u dont need have someone u dont need to fix a relation to make her mine but it just u want the happiness of our love.
Thats what the guy want.
U didnt mention that girls loves him or not and if not she will fall for him for sure.
Family restriction is common phenomenon but love know no bounds.
I think they can keep a relation may be giving time to each other tell them what they actualy want from each other.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Relationships where emotions are involved is pretty complicated.
It is not easy for others to advise without knowing the history and the situation.
It seems that the gal wants to sacrifice her love so as to listen to her parents.
Generally parents know best.
But there are cases where parents have been wrong too. But still gal should not run away from home etc.

Guy has no choice but just to go on trying and hoping the stars
will shine in his favor. But he should not suggest going against the parents etc.
If I am the guy I would have dropped the gal centuries ago (of course once married he should never leave her).

The situation is rather sad and right now the guy is blinded by a strong attachment.
But such a guy is someone many gals would find most ideal.
simi_1 IF-Rockerz
simi_1
simi_1

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

After 12 pages of good suggestions, you feel this way, that is sad.Ouch

No one ever gets everything they want in life, and many times that ends up as being a blessing, and makes life so much more interesting.

Just feel that the guy n gal must respect each others space and do the needful for a healthy long term friendship or relationship, just my 2 cents

Edited by simi_1 - 16 June 2011 at 9:39pm

blue-ice.

Go to top