Debate Mansion

Immoral Relationships - Page 10

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: punjabi#1

he is not obsessed, he is not stacking her or nothing nor does he demand that she account for every second of her life. He so giving, never asks for anything. 

he does not need a psychiatric evaluatoin...please don't say such things

Why what is wrong with a psychiatric evaluation...don't u go see a doctor when u are not able to treat ur self...a psychologist/psychiatrist...is a doctor of mind/behavior...sometime we do things that we r not able to understand...and a mind doctor can advise one better...I don't understand y u feel offended at my suggestion...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I am sorry for making this topic. I thought maybe you guys would be able to understand and advice and just give another perspective. But you guys think it is a joke and thats fine. I end this topic here 

If u read the whole thread people have given genuine suggestions and advise...and you have told us that nothing will work...I don't think anybody took it as a joke...we can suggest to u based on what is written in your posts...we don't know anything besides that ...thats y I suggested an evaluation and sometimes it really helps people..
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am sorry for making this topic. I thought maybe you guys would be able to understand and advice and just give another perspective. But you guys think it is a joke and thats fine. I end this topic here 

My dear friend, are you looking for a Advice, then you are in wrong section !!!😊
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hye dear,
i am a bit late to put my views.
For the guy must say headsoff b'coz in todays world if u will find love u will get many who will confess 100times in a day that they love u.
But when it comes to true love its realy rare actualy rarest.
So that girl is realy lucky to have someone in her life,if u truly love sumone u dont need have someone u dont need to fix a relation to make her mine but it just u want the happiness of our love.
Thats what the guy want.
U didnt mention that girls loves him or not and if not she will fall for him for sure.
Family restriction is common phenomenon but love know no bounds.
I think they can keep a relation may be giving time to each other tell them what they actualy want from each other.

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Relationships where emotions are involved is pretty complicated.
It is not easy for others to advise without knowing the history and the situation.
It seems that the gal wants to sacrifice her love so as to listen to her parents.
Generally parents know best.
But there are cases where parents have been wrong too. But still gal should not run away from home etc.

Guy has no choice but just to go on trying and hoping the stars
will shine in his favor. But he should not suggest going against the parents etc.
If I am the guy I would have dropped the gal centuries ago (of course once married he should never leave her).

The situation is rather sad and right now the guy is blinded by a strong attachment.
But such a guy is someone many gals would find most ideal.
simi_1 thumbnail

After 12 pages of good suggestions, you feel this way, that is sad.

No one ever gets everything they want in life, and many times that ends up as being a blessing, and makes life so much more interesting.

Just feel that the guy n gal must respect each others space and do the needful for a healthy long term friendship or relationship, just my 2 cents

Edited by simi_1 - 12 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I guess Punjabi#1 feels close to both of them and thus does nit like any negative comments about either party.
Her question is simple.
Should girl listen to her parents or her suitor. In the second case she may have to runaway.
So she decided to listen to her parents as her feelings for the guy is not deep enough.