Immoral Relationships - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

Pata nahe log itna darrtha hey tho Pyaar kyu karte hey!!! If the lovers ,they r really in true love..their focus only the love,they dont bother abt other things until marriage  But now a days people start think in practical way, if society ,relative,friends n everybodies accept then they think their life will secure...!! thats BS😕

Originally posted by Believe

Pata nahe log itna darrtha hey tho Pyaar kyu karte hey!!! If the lovers ,they r really in true love..their focus only the love,they dont bother abt other things until marriage  But now a days people start think in practical way, if society ,relative,friends n everybodies accept then they think their life will secure...!! thats BS😕

Whats more important 21 years of love given by parents or having loved someone for 5/6 years? 

why shouldn't one think of their families in this day and age when marriages don't last?
Originally posted by punjabi#1

She'll live because she knows it is bound to happen. She even jokes about it to him. He on the other hand is doomed, he knows she will marry someone else, when her family arranges it but still every time that topic comes up, he gets teary eyed. He is more deeply involved then she is. 
Ah poor guy seems to be barking the wrong tree.
Everything is working against him.
Firstly the gal has him in her little finger and is taking him for a ride, Her parents do not want him.

Why do guys want what they can't have?

Whats more important 21 years of love given by parents or having loved someone for 5/6 years? 

why shouldn't one think of their families in this day and age when marriages don't last?

If that is the case...then why the dilemma???If she knows that the love of parent is more important then y is she hanging on to the boy, keeping him hopeful...why not let him go...she wants to have her cake and eat it too...that is not fair to that boy...

Do you loved that person with Parents permission!!??? That time ye khayal kidhar dhi!!?Confused

why shouldn't one think of their families in this day and age when marriages don't last?  --That Depends...

Why do guys want what they can't have?
This is nothing more than a one sided love.😆
Just call it off. she does not love him.

But I am sure he can find someone who truly appreciates him.

The girl confuses me. 😕
She loves him, but not as much? Ok, time for the boy to move on. He comes across as an emotional fool to me..I mean, the girl is joking about stuff, and there he is, getting teary eyed. Role reversal I guess..or maybe I trust movies too much.
Edited by .Doe. - 12 years ago
Why is this relationship immoral?

<ps: I know I am a bit late to the debate, and I still have to go through all the responses...but couldnt resist asking this question>
I think the TS called it "immoral" based on the traditions as explained by a member (Angelic_J) in few of their posts. According to the post, people in small villages, when of the same age, are treated as brothers & sisters. That is their way of thinking. So, going by that, the relationship is immoral because a romantic relationship between a bro & a sis is not acceptable.

P.S: This is not my view. I just said this based on a post about traditions.
Edited by .Doe. - 12 years ago