Random Musings: May 23, 2011

Posted: 12 years ago
Pretty decent episode that started with the continuation of the Vidya - Gaurav conversation from Friday! Vidya reiterates that she accepts Gaurav's conditions and only asks that he make sure no one else, esp. Devyani, realize the true state of affairs between them. After Gaurav agrees, thanks Vidya and leaves, the latter breaks down. Like Vidya herself acknowledged during her tears, this was a no more than a lie to buy her some time to get rid of Aarti from the picture. What can I say...I feel like we are going to be subjected to several weeks of Vidya & Imli's antics...failures...Gaurav's reactions...all happening repeatedly! Hope I am wrong! πŸ˜’ Coming back to the sequence itself, I did not particularly enjoy Vindhya's emoting of Vidya's breakdown...not well done and kinda over the top from an acting standpoint!

A passing Chinu sees Vidya crying and cheers her up by gifting her a flower thingie with a smiley face on it! I have said many times already that I do not want to see a romantic angle between these two but a friendship would be cute! πŸ‘πŸΌ Seen from that viewpoint, today's interaction was mildly cute!

Meanwhile, Aditya & Jaggi are driving around when the latter gets a call that causes him to turn the radio on! The news on the radio indicates that Brahma has arrested the head of the khaap panchayat as part of the murder "investigation". This is also relayed to Roshni Devi by her assistant while the Jhaakar women watch it on the TV at home. I enjoyed watching all these various scenes. The screenplay was crisp and did not drag unnecessarily! ⭐️

At the police station, Brahma reveals that the arrest was a sham to one of his cronies. It was executed after securing the agreement of the panchayat and merely organized for Aditya's benefit! Brahma then also pays off the khaap Panchayat chief for going along with this plan. I like Brahma consistently being shown as a smart and cunning villain! πŸ‘πŸΌ He does not let anything get in the way of what he desires...such a sharp contrast to how Priya and Vidya's characters are sketched!

Back in the jeep, Aditya wonders how Jaggi learned of the happenings to be able turn on the radio at just the right moment to which the latter makes some excuse about getting the news from a constable friend at the police station. I liked how Aditya is finally being shown using his brain cells...even if it was only a bit...thank god for small mercies! 😳

At the Jhaakar mansion, the women are sitting around the table doing chores and discussing the arrest! While Uttara uses the opportunity to subtly poke Devyani about the argument with Brahma from last week, Priya wonders what the point of the arrest was.  A scene like this with all the women going about their normal routine was nice but Uttara's near constant Jeejaji jhaap is making me dislike her character these days! πŸ˜³ How can her character be written being so blind to her own sister's pain and reactions? Even Priya was shown noticing Devyani's expressions some weeks ago. I do not get or like this at all!

Imli calls Vidya aside and gives her some packed lunch to take to Gaurav...with some bhaang for Aarti! Round 2 of the silly games begins.... I will refrain from saying anything more about this track that is incredibly boring to watch for me! πŸ€” πŸ₯±

Overall: Decent episode that rates a 3.5 from me.

Edited by darlunia - 12 years ago
Hey jayaπŸ€—, very well written about  todays episodeπŸ‘πŸΌ 

I feel Gaurav is being selfish, he is concerned about his mothers happiness but not his wifes.  CVs are wasting an interesting track by not driving it with creative ideasπŸ€”. i dont understand why vidya takes suggestion/ideas from imli. of late i get irritated with imli😑, imlis idea to use bhaang on Aarti is very boring, it looks like imli has only one idea that is with bhaangπŸ˜•.    

Today vidyas emotions didnt touch me, i'm not sure wat was missing but still i couldnt connect to her feelingsπŸ€”.  chinu consoling vidya was good however i dont understand why chinu is given the role of consoling vidya everytime?πŸ˜•  is there something more to this? i hope not.

SSP the superstar villain of our show, comes out with smart move  always, i liked entire seq  related to panchayath issue.

Uttara has taken the role of praising SSP which was earlier done by adiπŸ˜† . devyani was happy with expectation that everything will be ok. poor women she always thinks about protecting her family.    

Thanks Jaya πŸ€— 
I'm not late today πŸ˜†
Well i'm not going to say much on Gaurav Vidya, its going back to square one πŸ˜’   For how long will Vidya keep up this facade, feel sorry for her. I like Vidya and Chinus friendship (as long as its just that). Chinu was there for Priya when she went through a very tough phrase in her life and now hes there for Vidya. He'll make a good husband to someone πŸ˜‰
The reason why Brahma doesn't let anything or anyone get in the way of  what he wants is because he is a selfish man who doesn't care about anybody, not even Aditya   Whereas Priya and Vidya aren't selfish and have their weak points. They're not as cunning and smart as him, i dont think they ever will be either  πŸ˜• Wonder what is SSPs weak point πŸ˜•
I agree about Aditya using his brains and i hope he keeps it up and is more vigilant when it comes to his dad.
Its interesting when the CVs show all four women together. Devyani got a bit panicky when Priya mentioned the arrest should have been made sooner. Devyani just wants to keep up a happy united front πŸ˜’ And like you Jaya even i'm tired of Uttara praising her jijaji.
And Imli has been watching too many saas bahu serials πŸ˜†

Divya, Fiz...πŸ€—...out and about. Will read your views in a bit! 
Lovely post jaya...it was average episode
VIdya needs sum more time what for...for applying different tactics told by very intelligent imli can't she use her own brain.
gr8 finally aditya started using his brain n noticing such small things
I don't understand why always chinu come n console vidya or listen to gaurav vidya convos there are lot of other family members also y always him if they wanna to show sumthing b/w chinu n vidya more than friendship then really i'm not interested...instead chinu n sweetie luk gr8 2gether.
That scene was scene were all the womenfolk sitting together cutting vegetables n uttara still carry on wither her jiju jhaap can't she see her sis pain.
thanx jaya for the lovely update..πŸ‘..
good to c that aditya  has finally started using his brains!! i hope he  continues to do so in future!
about Imli she irritates me to no end...i hope the cv's remember that she was/ is preggy and they pac her off on maternity leaveπŸ˜†.
i guess v might be seeing less of adiya in the next couple of epis  as they might b busy with their wedding!!!!OMG jus 5 days to gooo!!!
Fiz, Divya & Aneesha...completely agree! πŸ€—

Divya...so true what you said...these days its Uttara instead of Aditya on the Brahma cheer leading squad! πŸ˜†

Laap & Pia...most welcome. Hope to you back on a regular basis!

Pia...please call me Jaya! 😊

Originally posted by darlunia

Fiz, Divya & Aneesha...completely agree! πŸ€—

Divya...so true what you said...these days its Uttara instead of Aditya on the Brahma cheer leading squad! πŸ˜†

Laap & Pia...most welcome. Hope to you back on a regular basis!

Pia...please call me Jaya! 😊

Okay !! I will call u Jaya -Dear... I will try to come regularly
Yesterday's episode was okay! not so bad and not so good.

Poor Vidya! She needs to stand up on her own and not let Imli make plans for her. I do like their friendship but Vidya needs to become more stronger...

I loved the cute little scene between Chinu and Vidya! Just hope that the director's dont make them fall in love with each other. They are better off as friends 😳

Four leads scene was good. Tired of seeing Uttara praise her jijagi πŸ₯± I am starting to hate Uttara's character 😑 Devyani as always wants to see a good relation between her son and hubby. However, poor woman dont know thats never gonna happen now. At least hope it doesnt πŸ˜•