•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
~DOTW~

Welcome Shelcum to this week Discussion, with Karal getting married and Mona back into Gandhi house there's lot to discus😆 So Let's get Started, make sure you bring your tea/ coffee.

Some Things to get started, you can add other things to your replies if you want😛

• Do you think Mona should have gone back to Gandhi house without getting apologies from the family
  • Is it okay for Hetal to go back to her family everyday and keep on comparing the lifestyles of two family when she know they're completely different from each other.

Let's Get This Discussion on the Road

Edited by kajolj - 12 years ago
Kajol ..thanks for this two topics of discussions.

1)Yeah, i am not at all happy of mona going back to gandhi house,atleast half of the members of the family could apolozised her,then it could be better.even hetal didnt do that properly.atleasy masterjii...but thought that Ambaaji is realized after watching maha episode..but hating ambaaji after this maha sangam

2)I think these kind of behaviour of saying the things here to there is not at all good..Hetal is behaving like a kid..may be Her intension is not to hurt ,but she is hurting everyone...and suggestion that it's not at all good to say all the sasural things at maaya..
1)mona going back home without apoloies:
gandhis are too proud to say sorry to any1,especially the oldies,but a fact is that mona too made a small mistake even pam and dimpy were bedis friend so i tink gandhis apologising to mona is like a dream.mona has to b happy wid acceptance of ambaji,tats sad but monas kismat is bad,that anu is born in gandhi fly.
2)hetal discussing her sasural wid mayka
i think every girl do that,even mona did.baa,ambaji and phui should tell and explain her not to do tat but nobody is guiding her properly.
to be frank, i never expected any apology from any one from gandhi family as they are always like that...I just waited for some real good moments between mona and anukalp..But it didnt happened..

and coming to hetal's track ...i dont know what cv's are trying to make us feel with this track..not at all liking her...How can she become too rude and cant even think of other's atleast a pregnant lady...and all the things that she is telling in her mom's place,may be every lady will do it but it's mom's responsibility to ensure her that it's not correct and after all it is her house..but she is adding extra salt and pepper to her...
Kajol...yaar sorry...I could not get to this earlier.

1)  I am very unhappy that nobody really apologized to Mona...even the apology from Hetal was not proper.   What happened to all rona...dhona...embracing of Mona/Ambaji...I thought Ambaji would ask for apologies...but she did not.   What about Bapuji????  seems like he is also a hypocrite.  So Mona should not have gone back without getting apologies.

2)  It is not right for Hetal to go to her mayka everyday only because Ambaji and the gang won't allow Mona to do the same...but with complaints everyday...that is a no..no.   In normal families there is nothing wrong in going to your mayka everyday being so close in distance...but having a family like the hypcrite Gandhi's you cannot do that.  Hetal is not mature and may be she does not realize that she is hurting a lot of people like this.  So it is a no.
Originally posted by sherma

1)mona going back home without apoloies:
gandhis are too proud to say sorry to any1,especially the oldies,but a fact is that mona too made a small mistake even pam and dimpy were bedis friend so i tink gandhis apologising to mona is like a dream.mona has to b happy wid acceptance of ambaji,tats sad but monas kismat is bad,that anu is born in gandhi fly.
2)hetal discussing her sasural wid mayka
i think every girl do that,even mona did.baa,ambaji and phui should tell and explain her not to do tat but nobody is guiding her properly.

@bold I don't agree with you on that, I think Mona needs to grow a backbone and stop letting Gandhi's especially Bharti just rule over her.  I would have never gone back there, without everybody accepting that they were wrong in abusing her the way they did or made sure I made them realize that only reason their daughter got married to the guy she loves is because of me. I don't think her kismat is bad, it's her naiveness/ stupidity thinking that she would be able to please Bharti and get her love.
Originally posted by kajolj

@bold I don't agree with you on that, I think Mona needs to grow a backbone and stop letting Gandhi's especially Bharti just rule over her.  I would have never gone back there, without everybody accepting that they were wrong in abusing her the way they did or made sure I made them realize that only reason their daughter got married to the guy she loves is because of me. I don't think her kismat is bad, it's her naiveness/ stupidity thinking that she would be able to please Bharti and get her love.
if mona wouldnt have gone back,noone from gandhi fly would have gone and apologise to her,cause dey dont feel dey were wrong nobody apologised to mona wen she was bak too
Hi i don't mean to be the odd one out but i would really like someone to tell me what maha sangam is?? pretty plzzz!
hetals behaviour is disgusting now a days...can someone pls stop her..

mona getting an apology from gandhi's like everyone i also expected..but they completed that track very hurryly..
Originally posted by sherma

]if mona wouldnt have gone back,noone from gandhi fly would have gone and apologise to her,cause dey dont feel dey were wrong nobody apologised to mona wen she was bak too

I would have liked Mona to stay at her parent's house till these people understood what she did for them, and maybe Anu too should have moved with his wife😆 would have loved the look on Gandhi family😆😆