Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

moms lap..maa ka anchal..

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

๐Ÿ‘ Bravo kokila ji today i love you you show the feelings of love towards kinjal as mom awesome...your true love towards kinjal as mom openly falling like a spring flowers when kinjal see her mom and run towards her and kokila bless her as mom awesome scene how a mother with strong thoughts melt from inside when her children was in trouble see this in your love towards kinjal today and solve the kand .. kokila ji you are like a coconut strong and soft like the shell of coco very strong and from inside very cool...in the todays episode i feel maa ka anchal means lap of mother always gives a secure protection to the children like kinjal needs today... kokila ji i hatts of for you always...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She flew to the defence of her cub today, she was in tears and in fear, her mother said I will be there in 5 minutes and one look at Aham and he knew he was going with Mum to support her, not even bothering telling anyone else they flew over to rescue Kinjal. Parag sitting there wondering what is going on, what father is he, I think a normal reaction was to ring his son on the mobile or even Kinjal (she has her mobile too), but he just sits on the chair waiting to hear the news when they got back, too passive he is.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it was a lovely scene whereas parag sat there with the family as a outsider hes no use no wonder  kokila resents him
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

She flew to the defence of her cub today, she was in tears and in fear, her mother said I will be there in 5 minutes and one look at Aham and he knew he was going with Mum to support her, not even bothering telling anyone else they flew over to rescue Kinjal. Parag sitting there wondering what is going on, what father is he, I think a normal reaction was to ring his son on the mobile or even Kinjal (she has her mobile too), but he just sits on the chair waiting to hear the news when they got back, too passive he is.

crv gives prag this duties as father sit on the chair not do anything๐Ÿ˜† prag is like a gopi..unknow everything...always know from others..Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
in the whole serial parag is the most useless man i ever thought off 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: simibrar1990

crv gives prag this duties as father sit on the chair not do anything๐Ÿ˜† prag is like a gopi..unknow everything...always know from others..

yah, last of the come latelies.๐Ÿ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

in the whole serial parag is the most useless man i ever thought off 

๐Ÿ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†

and the most stunning man i would ever known in this serial is ...

ahem aehm 

Aehm modi
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

and the most stunning man i would ever known in this serial is ...

ahem aehm 

Aehm modi

stop miss-spelling your darlings name it's Aham not what you are typing. 
-GayabCat- thumbnail

stop miss-spelling your darlings name it's Aham not what you are typing. 

spell it the way u want it 
ahahaha
i spell it this way