India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

moms lap..maa ka anchal..

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Clap Bravo kokila ji today i love you you show the feelings of love towards kinjal as mom awesome...your true love towards kinjal as mom openly falling like a spring flowers when kinjal see her mom and run towards her and kokila bless her as mom awesome scene how a mother with strong thoughts melt from inside when her children was in trouble see this in your love towards kinjal today and solve the kand .. kokila ji you are like a coconut strong and soft like the shell of coco very strong and from inside very cool...in the todays episode i feel maa ka anchal means lap of mother always gives a secure protection to the children like kinjal needs today... kokila ji i hatts of for you always...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aachushamzanuhaNihira-fanANJ4-GayabCat--Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
She flew to the defence of her cub today, she was in tears and in fear, her mother said I will be there in 5 minutes and one look at Aham and he knew he was going with Mum to support her, not even bothering telling anyone else they flew over to rescue Kinjal. Parag sitting there wondering what is going on, what father is he, I think a normal reaction was to ring his son on the mobile or even Kinjal (she has her mobile too), but he just sits on the chair waiting to hear the news when they got back, too passive he is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simibrar1990

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
it was a lovely scene whereas parag sat there with the family as a outsider hes no use no wonder  kokila resents him

simibrar1990

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

She flew to the defence of her cub today, she was in tears and in fear, her mother said I will be there in 5 minutes and one look at Aham and he knew he was going with Mum to support her, not even bothering telling anyone else they flew over to rescue Kinjal. Parag sitting there wondering what is going on, what father is he, I think a normal reaction was to ring his son on the mobile or even Kinjal (she has her mobile too), but he just sits on the chair waiting to hear the news when they got back, too passive he is.
crv gives prag this duties as father sit on the chair not do anythingLOL prag is like a gopi..unknow everything...always know from others..

Edited by simibrar1990 - 23 May 2011 at 2:49pm

-Nafisa-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
in the whole serial parag is the most useless man i ever thought off 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30simibrar1990-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simibrar1990

crv gives prag this duties as father sit on the chair not do anythingLOL prag is like a gopi..unknow everything...always know from others..

yah, last of the come latelies.LOL

simibrar1990

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

LOL

simibrar1990

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayesha_78

LOL

and the most stunning man i would ever known in this serial is ...

ahem aehm 

Aehm modi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

winter30simibrar1990

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index