Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

^_^ Behooda Chat Thread #69 ^_^ (Page 56)

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Joined: 15 October 2005
Posts: 6480

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by Fallen Star

Originally posted by vaishu2


abey nothing serious ...at home ...everyone teasing me...

I know u are lying now!! Ouch
Never mind I won't force u to tell me!! What are u doing now??
saima sweeti, she z not lying bey... Yeh eve teasing ka shikar hai... LOL her bro and all keep teasing her and she behoodi sheds tears abt it.. Funny na...

Oh ok LOL LOL LOL
So how old are u??

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Joined: 05 September 2010
Posts: 6254

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Binny its only me and u now!! Big smile
So what time is it in Kashmir??

hum hum ek chat thread mein bandh ho aur chaabi kho jaaye... Lol.. Hope vaishu does'nt see this... Btw It's 8:50 pm here... And yeah it's not vry hot here today, also it was rainin here an hour bak... That's all my weather reporter...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Joined: 05 September 2010
Posts: 6254

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by Fallen Star

Originally posted by vaishu2


abey nothing serious ...at home ...everyone teasing me...

I know u are lying now!! Ouch
Never mind I won't force u to tell me!! What are u doing now??
saima sweeti, she z not lying bey... Yeh eve teasing ka shikar hai... LOL her bro and all keep teasing her and she behoodi sheds tears abt it.. Funny na...

Oh ok LOL LOL LOL
So how old are u??
hutt ladkiyon se unki age nahi poochte... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Joined: 15 October 2005
Posts: 6480

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by Fallen Star

Binny its only me and u now!! Big smile
So what time is it in Kashmir??

hum hum ek chat thread mein bandh ho aur chaabi kho jaaye... Lol.. Hope vaishu does'nt see this... Btw It's 8:50 pm here... And yeah it's not vry hot here today, also it was rainin here an hour bak... That's all my weather reporter...

I've got the key and also threw it in the gutter, so we hve to stay alone here!! LOL Vaishu plzzz don't get jealous!! LOL
It's also raining here as well, here it's 4.30 pm Smile
Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Joined: 15 October 2005
Posts: 6480

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Binny i'm going now...really nice chatting to u!! Big smile Wink
TC Luv u loads my sweetie Hug
xxx Muahzzz Heart
Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Joined: 05 September 2010
Posts: 6254

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fallen Star

Binny i'm going now...really nice chatting to u!! Big smile Wink
TC Luv u loads my sweetie Hug
xxx Muahzzz Heart

luv yaa too.. Tak care sweeti... Khuda hafiz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fallen Star

Fallen Star IF-Rockerz
Fallen Star
Fallen Star

Joined: 15 October 2005
Posts: 6480

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Originally posted by Fallen Star

Binny i'm going now...really nice chatting to u!! Big smile Wink
TC Luv u loads my sweetie Hug
xxx Muahzzz Heart

luv yaa too.. Tak care sweeti... Khuda hafiz...

Allah Hafiz!! Wink
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Joined: 18 March 2009
Posts: 23836

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Assalamualaikum...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Behooda Logon ka behooda Poll#2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: .YixingsManal.   Replies: 143   Views: 12690

.YixingsManal. 143 12690 28 July 2010 at 9:16am by .YixingsManal.
CLOSED!-Behooda Logon ka behooda Poll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: .YixingsManal.   Replies: 172   Views: 14078

.YixingsManal. 172 14078 26 July 2010 at 6:50pm by .YixingsManal.
Behooda Logon ka Behooda Chat Thread # 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1170   Views: 38196

pritirays 1170 38196 28 May 2010 at 2:43pm by Love-u-all
Behooda logon ka behooda chat thread # 25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Xxxjrae   Replies: 1176   Views: 39286

Xxxjrae 1176 39286 26 May 2010 at 2:19pm by .YixingsManal.
Behooda logon ka behooda chat thread # 24

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .YixingsManal.   Replies: 1194   Views: 38111

.YixingsManal. 1194 38111 25 May 2010 at 8:26am by .YixingsManal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index