Pratigya

^_^ Behooda Chat Thread #69 ^_^ - Page 55

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Fallen Star

Yep Facial message will definantly work---come to UK i'll give u a message!! πŸ˜ƒ
I thought u will look like her But u mashallah looked cuteir and beautiful than this litte girl!! 😳

chal chal maska na maar .. Lol.. Would luv to come to UK n meet u but right now temme wt massage to use, and how...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@saima ofcourse yes dear

@binny tu bari beehodi hai for u now i,ve to take out my pic yaar dosra pc liya hai to sb kuch delete ho chuka hai bt don,t worry i,ll send u becoz i want to c u alsooo waise saima saying very beautiful sach me hehe rishta bhejwao
Sun7shine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piyarapiyari

binny u r tooo muchhh ha kya yaar me😳

r u blushin coz of the maxy or for d brain behind that maxy wala idea πŸ˜‰
Sun7shine thumbnail

@saima ofcourse yes dear

@binny tu bari beehodi hai for u now i,ve to take out my pic yaar dosra pc liya hai to sb kuch delete ho chuka hai bt don,t worry i,ll send u becoz i want to c u alsooo waise saima saying very beautiful sach me hehe rishta bhejwao

ya ya jaldi se pic le and then tak my e mail ID and send me ur pics.. Wil send u mine same day.. Fine na... Saima mazak kar rahi hai , btw kiska rishta
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
chal chal maska na maar .. Lol.. Would luv to come to UK n meet u but right now temme wt massage to use, and how...
[/QUOTE]
Step by step guide on how to do a facial message!!

Step 1. Apply teaspoon oil in the palm and rub it to achieve warmth. Rub the hands in your neck towards your face and spare also around your eyes by using the ring fingers. Apply hands alternately around the neck from ear to ear.

Step 2.  Slide your hands putting pressure on your first and middle finger along jaw line going up to the chin until the front of ears. Make sure that the middle finger is underneath the jaw line while the index finger is on the top.

Step 3. Straighten both hands together pointing up to your brows. Press each side of the nose with the edge of each hand firmly for three to four seconds. Do it again.

Step 4. Slightly release the pressure and roll hands outwards through the cheeks then slide hands outwards until the index finger stops at the front of ears. Apply a firm pressure and hold it for three to four seconds. DO it again.

Step 5. Put the fingers in loose fists below the chin while both thumbs are touching corners of mouth. Symmetrically slide both thumbs upwards from the corners of the mouth, under the nose, around the nostrils and over the tip of nose.

Step 6. Put the middle and ringer fingers of each hands I the inner corner of eyebrows. Firmly slide the fingers outwards the eyebrow. Then slide inwardly the ring finger underneath the eyes.

Step 7. Close your eyes. Slightly slide the ring finger of each hand the eyelids in an outward manner then lightly below the eyes.

Step 8. In an alternate manner, put your fingers together from in between eyebrows up to the hairline in a lifting movement. Make the movement firm.

Step 9. Close eyes and out both hands in a cupped manner in the face. Cover the face with a firm pressure and release. Then, move the hands outwards starting from the nose to the ears, cover the face from chin to the hairline.

Step. 10. Gently apply pressure in the right hand in the left side of the neck staring from base of the neck to the jaw. Do this also on the right side through the left hand.

If u were here then I could have done it to u!!! πŸ˜‰

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hi friendswa any 1 here?
Fallen Star thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

hi friendswa any 1 here?

Hey Amit bro, πŸ˜ƒ
I'm here...how are u??
Sun7shine thumbnail

@binny dono par meri jaan😳

ahem ahem, kya baat hai.. Btw koi cloud hire kiya tha πŸ˜‰
Sun7shine thumbnail
@ saima, thank uuu so so much.. Btw, is it dnr time in UK
Fallen Star thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sun7shine

@ saima, thank uuu so so much.. Btw, is it dnr time in UK

Yep it's 6 o clock now...have to go make Roti's for everyone!!
Ur welcome my sweetie!! 😳 😳