Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

doc need only money jo...for one day in icu they are taking 25000 as admission fee...

OMG yaar😲😲
hope they are giving enough treatment too 😕
n btw as Prash asked hw he met with all this
bike or car😕
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

If u can tell...U can say me...

he were planning go for guntur which is 550 km from Hyd by car for their friends wedding...they were six people.. they were in dabba till 11 and they started from there by 11:15...all were sleep by 1: 30 then driver was sleepy then suddenly for a moment he closed his eyes then he dashed in to lorry in highway and only one bhaiiya was okay and consicious by god grace as he bend to take his head set...then lorry driver helped them...took to nearest hospital but they don't have the good facility...so they send to his hospital and that driver run from the spot...two guys hurt badly but they went home...my bro's and sandeep are serious 

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

he were planning go for guntur which is 550 km from Hyd by car for their friends wedding...they were six people.. they were in dabba till 11 and they started from there by 11:15...all were sleep by 1: 30 then driver was sleepy then suddenly for a moment he closed his eyes then he dashed in to lorry in highway and only one bhaiiya was okay and consicious by god grace as he bend to take his head set...then lorry driver helped them...took to nearest hospital but they don't have the good facility...so they send to his hospital and that driver run from the spot...two guys hurt badly but they went home...my bro's and sandeep are serious 

Ohh😭

hell b fine darling😊
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

25000😲

zyada hi nahi hai!!

here if they keep in ICU in any hospital 25000 to 40000 per day...

2mrw we will have to pay 30000 to 40000 if they do any treatment for brain's blood clot...

if they keep  for 10 days then we have to pay the money how much ask

when my nani mumma was admitted in hospital...we had to pay 55 days 10000 daily till she was in ICU...that was 3 yrs ago

joliefille thumbnail

oh so they hit the lorry,

don't worry as others are fine ur bro will b fine in few days , 😳
PrashT thumbnail

here if they keep in ICU in any hospital 25000 to 40000 per day...

2mrw we will have to pay 30000 to 40000 if they do any treatment for brain's blood clot...

if they keep  for 10 days then we have to pay the money how much ask

when my nani mumma was admitted in hospital...we had to pay 55 days 10000 daily till she was in ICU...that was 3 yrs ago

yaar!! Its soo xpensive
yoga23priya thumbnail
hope so...if he is back then i only i can start my smiling...

i am really glad atleast in front of you guys i didn't need to fake i am okay and strong

@ gj

it took nearly 8 lakhs for 2 months for nani mumma

Khuda Aur Mohabbat English novel

PrashT thumbnail
@ IC- I can really understand right now..wht u are feeling!!!!

Have faith on God!!!!
joliefille thumbnail

hope so...if he is back then i only i can start my smiling...

i am really glad atleast in front of you guys i didn't need to fake i am okay and strong

@ gj

it took nearly 8 lakhs for 2 months for nani mumma

Khuda Aur Mohabbat English novel

oh god yaar Prash is right its too expensive they are looting openly😡

25000 just for ICU n tratment ka alag uufff

n Priya as i now according to ur talks till now i know u n ur bro share a warm relation so when u r going to meet him don't give him any clue that u r sad just ask him to come home asap with all rights onhim ok ur confidence give him strenght to get well soon , n for u we are always here😳

just be brave my Angle😳
PrashT thumbnail
Jo is right...!!

I knw...No one is strong nd brave at such time..atleast be Brave fr him when u meet him