..::GKD.Chit.Chat.Corner#21::.. - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys, I promised that I will join this thread when GKD ends and so here I am. I'm still at school and I can't wait to get home.  So, how are my lovely girls today?
Hey guys or batao kya chal raha hai

well meri toh prob abhi tak nhi sulhji

Hey Sidda

Welcome Darling to CCC thread🤗

Its sooo nice to see u here...
Thanks Prashu, I have always been at school when you guys are chatting and no one is online when I get a chance to visit. I'm happy to join you today. BTW, Prashu, I forgot to tell you that I love your display pic.
@Siddu thanx for coming dear its nice to see u here,
@jas hehe meri bhi nahi suljhi don't worry aaj nahi to kal hal ho jaayegi

@Prash n Ramona don't cry yaar i will miss them too but at least ab is se zyaaada to kabada nahi kar sakte naa ye log so b happy with thr sweet memories n llet them unite in FFs

uui maa again double posting

n with i i crossed 800
Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
@Siddu thanx for coming dear its nice to see u here,
@jas hehe meri bhi nahi suljhi don't worry aaj nahi to kal hal ho jaayegi

@Prash n Ramona don't cry yaar i will miss them too but at least ab is se zyaaada to kabada nahi kar sakte naa ye log so b happy with thr sweet memories n llet them unite in FFs

@Priya i think i hav signed it already
@ Siddu- Me too☺️

@Jo- So true

@ Welcome back sweetheart
Hi Siddu.. Good to see U here
@Neha di- well sahi baat di 😆 kabhi na kabhi toh suljhegi

Well Hieee Siddda i m Jasveen u can 

col meh Jas n hw r u???????
Neha, thanks for teh inviation. Aww, Prashu and Ramona, don't cry and if you do just give tears of happiness for this beautiful couple and their powerful love. I havcen't seen the epi yet but I also know that my eyes will be sheeding buckets. We have loved Avita so much and will continue to do so. Priya, I haven't seen your vms yet and I will when I get home. My teacher wouldn't be happy with me listening to videos so I have to resist the temptation.