Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabir-T should be given a chance?

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Personally, I never liked T in the first season of Pkyek, for her bimbo type acts, and the nasty kinda attitude she had.🥱 No offense if anyone is her fan.
If Kabir-T were gonna be hooked up in first season, I would never accept that, but seeing her outlook in season 2, and her maturity factor, I feel, T has changed, and is compatible to Kabir.
Nevertheless, atleast Kabir is getting a proper track.And ekta does what she wants. The first article released about Vishal was that he'd be opposite Madhura. And yet that turned true.
Apparently, I don't like T, but I guess she has changed ALOT in Season 2.
We should wait to watch Kabir-T's interaction.😳
BUT in season 1, there interactions were always funny, tacky and lol not at all cool.🥱🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Mahi i just hope that they get proper track specially vishall as he is just toy in the hands of CVs and Ekta. I just want proper role for him and no crap like he wearing saree and just there as a side character becoz he deserve more

T is stupid character as shown till the date but if u see madhura as her acting skills then i would say she is superb actor and if her character has taken a palti then i will defo give her chance and rest lets hope for the best
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Mahi i just hope that they get proper track specially vishall as he is just toy in the hands of CVs and Ekta. I just want proper role for him and no crap like he wearing saree and just there as a side character becoz he deserve more

T is stupid character as shown till the date but if u see madhura as her acting skills then i would say she is superb actor and if her character has taken a palti then i will defo give her chance and rest lets hope for the best

Madhura is an amazing actor, but T isn't a good character.
I always wanted a goody types girl for Kabir, just like Piya. Umm however, I'll surely give Kabir-T chance.

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh yes T new mature look is superb and both will look good . What more imp is KABIR will have good track with T ( she being VC) ...will involve with main lead story track later .

It was much needed and we should really be happy with CV to bring all this changes and giving KABIR track
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
I am happy that vishal is getting a good track in the show finally. I never liked him going after piya when he was sure that she was never going to be his and also never liked him getting dressed up like girls either and getting a kind of stupid act with angad.
Though I prefered kabir misha I will give t and kabir a chance as t has changed.
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
see all we wanted was kabir to get proper track...be it by mishka or by kabir-T(revamped T)...
now that T is a totally changed person, i am excited to see how their track starts...we should leave it to cv's as they usually have brilliant ideas to make us fall for this hot couple...

thanks to cv's for giving kabir a proper track which is all we wanted...and T being involved with vampires as she is now a VC, kabir too will be involved in the vampire stuff...im hoping to see a lot of story with them being involved...

i guess misha too will get her love from a super natural character like werewolf...

and abhiya fans can be relaxed now becoz earlier they were afraid piya will hook up with kabir in this new season becoz of abhay's absence...
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, T and Kabir should make an awesome pair.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm so excited for kabir-T. <3 :D 
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good now finally no one will bash kabir😆😆
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vivluv