Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

me & him (Page 6)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamekaa

ya mandy i have read them...n i really appreciate the way u love him
u know i just love maan character n its so good to know that someone loves him to this extent

Yes ! And, still in the show they called him be-imaan ! Shocked They don't even know who is MSK and relying on what geet said ! Angry

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

wow mandyyy u r one great fan of maan
u have every right to be called his deewani
and shanzay i really liked ur craze for him
i can only say the girls who dont like maan are blind or are suffering with some kind of rare disorder related to choiceROFL
its to hard not to like him

this craze keep on hypertensing my momOuchLOL, n now m compeled to adore him by sitting in da corner of my room wid my laptop in my lap...chori choriEmbarrassedTongue, or by locking ma roomWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

shanzy Senior Member
shanzy
shanzy

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
wesy maddy i loved ur name...its soo beautifulSmile, i repeat it 3,4 tyms after readingSmile, sm names are like u like pronouncing dem n urs id one of them, Smile

Edited by shanzy - 24 May 2011 at 11:59am

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanzy

wesy maddy i loved ur name...its soo beautifulSmile, i repeat it 3,4 tyms after readingSmile, sm names are like u like pronouncing dem n urs id one of them, Smile

Oh ! Really ? Meha ? I know, I know ! Wink My name is nice ! LOL I love my name, it means Rain ! 

hopehot

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanzyiMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

:)shanzay waisay i think u would be able to appreciate him more by sitting along:)))))))
u know most of the parents would be reacting in this way so dont worry...the thing is keh lage raho:) no one can stop us to watch maan

Yeah ! As i said, my dad hate him and hate me too for loving him like this ! LOL

anshra

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by delhigirl

Maddy
loved your journey with MSK. I cannot even remmeber, when i fell in love with this character.

i started watching him in the middle and then had to go back to watch everything. I think i saw him from the kurbaan hua sequence and that white jacket and his rugged look in that white jacket just had me.

I went back and then my journey of love started with MSK and there was no looking back.
Now I am just waiting for that MSK to come back again

kay

Kay I know, how much you are missing our old MSK ! But, our wait is over ! He will be back soon ! 

And, regarding journey, I knew it that kay will say something like this only ! Sometimes I think I am too fool, that I fell in love with mere character, but then I see him again and I forget the logic and brain ! Blushing

I hope, CVs maintain this character of MSK forever, and if they will do something with my MSK, like they did it with Geet ! I promise, i will, myself ask them to kill him ! And, I will stop watching it ! Cry

I will never tolerate any kind of 'material' and 'basic' changes in his character, coz he is the only one worth watching now ! Everyone has changed except for him ! Embarrassed

Coz, they may kill MSK but no compromises with the character ! coz, its his incredible character that made me fall in love with him. I loved him, i love him and i will love him ! No matter what ! Embarrassed

i hope that Cvs atleast are smart enough to keep MSK character the way it is. they already destroyed our geet. Now it seems they are in love with dev. Just because SS is playing dev, does not mean that everything should be OK from his past point of view

iMadz

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Sorry latw reply...I loved your love for MSK...as much as I love MSK love for GEET...you both rock

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-iMadz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index