Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

me & him (Page 3)

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Hey Maddy,

Great GreatClap. Your writing for MSK is really Great. You told me i am a great admire of him but you are above me i will say. Keep up the love for him maddy.  

Edited by verode - 24 May 2011 at 6:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCiMadzanshra

amourfouGC IF-Dazzler
amourfouGC
amourfouGC

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
wow mind blowing way of express ur feeling n relation ... 
Same story here ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
res
am in skool
will giv long comment at homeLOL

iMadz

visheshs Groupbie
visheshs
visheshs

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

great  great great post  maddyStar Star  &  i  must  say  that  u  r   no.1 fan   of  mskClapClap

iMadz

princess163 IF-Dazzler
princess163
princess163

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by princess163

res...

hmmm...
need time...
soch ke likhoongi!
n u gave me another reason to be angry!
now better guess what it is!Angry
Edited----------------------------------------------humph!!!
yeh ladki bhi na!
LAZY BONES! doesn't even want to take the troble of guessing the reason for making me angry!Angry grrr...
well, the reason is ki mujhe iss post ka pm nahin aaya jabki u did send out pmsAngry
for that i can kill u dude!

and now coming ot the great Maan Singh khuarana...
*swati lets out a cold sigh*
kaash real life mein bhi koi Maan Singh khuarana hota!
hayyyeee...
main ek aisi bandi jise na SRK me interest hai, Bradd Pitt me and for that matter Not even in you DeppWink
but, Maan Singh Khuarana had me drooling over him...its strange coz i am not particularly fond of Gurmeet as such...the only interest that i have in him is that I ast him to be with Drashti and not...
ahhh...
this post sends me down the memory lane...(Geet memory lane)
ufff...the one that just springs up in my mind when I think of HIM is KURBAAN HUA sequence...hayee...main toh uss din marr hi gayi thi...
The Maan Singh Khuarana has drowned me in those intense eyes countless times yaar...I mean, those intense eye-locks...I could watch episodes with nothing but those staring sessions gladly...
then his possessiveness...ufff...main to ghayal thi, ab toh marr hi jaana hai...te tailor wala scene where he himself took her measurement, ya phir all he did was caress her sensously, putting the screen and our senses on fire...
the disco scene...that hug...

The hospital sequence...

*warning-too much heat generated by memories...going off for few moments*

haan, kahan thi main, jo bhi!
The character Maan Singh Khuarana gave definition to chivelry for me...it made me wish for the first time in my life that there was someone as man as him, who knew how  to pamper HIS girl...how to make her feel like a princess...a new definition od care...of losing yourself for your love...of loving someone more than yourself...of being a deadly combo of attitude and humbleness...being stern yet polite...
ufff...
MUJHE BHI MAAN SINGH KHUARANA CHAHIYE...Cry

p.s.-will add more later

First of all, SORRY for not PMing you later ! But i did that after i saw your complaint ! LOL

BTW, I know i started watching this show only and only coz of him ! If he would not be doing this show, i would never meet you all ! Coz, i was really not interested in the show at all ! I never watch woman cries ! I hate it ! LOL 

And that is the reason why I keep chanting Maan Mantra every now and then, coz as our very own geet said once in the show, that Maan came later in her life, she first touched motherhood so her first wish and priority was baby and then Maan !

Just like that, Maan came first in my life, and it was coz of Maan, i liked geet and others and this show ! So, for me, Maan matters ! And, i had to confess that, i'm in love with a character ! Embarrassed

I know, to get a person like MSK is impossible ! So, i'm not expecting such great, but a simple touch of his character will also do !

And, for now, I'm so happy that people know me as,

Maan Singh Khurana Ki Khurani ( Thanks to you ! Love you for that )

Maan Ki Deewani Maddy ( Thanks to nargis )

Maanddy as in Maan ki Maddy ( Thanks to me )

Maanified soul ( One frn, in REAL world, i call her TAXI ! She is my junior in office and my darling ! Tongue )

Mehmaan ( coz my real name is Meha and mix it up with Maan ! Again TAXI n other friend ! )

So, that was it ! 

I feel so proud that people know me for my Maan love ! That is so great ! I love it !

Oh BTW, again sorry for not PMin you, it was late at night ! I was in literally bad bad mood, i started writing what came from my heart ! Direct Dilse ! And see what happened ! I never wanted to post this, but when i re - read it, i thought let's share ! Tongue

Love,

Maddy

have to reply...
will do later(aaj raat ko ya kal subah)
since you are online, editing now!
hmmm...me too started watching the show only when he came...actually, I started watching from the Kurbaan Hua epi and then as they say 'the rest is history'
I am crazy after him, but my friends, my family is not really aware of my craziness so no Maan related pet names for meCry
I have an alternate FB profile(besides the one by my real name) and its by the name MAANEET DEEWANIEmbarrassed
Though in real life the number and the sort of pet names i have are really hard to beat...i am sure you would crack up if you heard themLOL
and that reminds me...I LOVE YOUR REAL NAMEStar its beautiful...
recently muskaan used it in her ff and I was really intrigued by the name, and now I find that the great Maddy has the same name...Beautiful!
My maan mania continues...
pata hai, I have a friend, with whom I am constantly linked,,,I mean, its been two years but it goes on and on...so, after I had started watching Geet, whenver anyone started with the whole you-two-are-more-than-friends thing, I used to say, my choice is different!
now, after a few days, when i said it again in front of him, he asked me ki kya hai bhai? problem kya hai? I know all these rumours are baseless, but why do you keep on saying that your choice is high and all that (bechaara, kaafi insult ho chuki thi iss wajah se n I didn't realise!LOL)
Then, imagine, in college, on his own laptop, I asked him to get his data card(he is a hostelier) and I showed him the video(woh maan ki entry wala, when he carries Geet out of the waters) and he is like WHAT THE HELL!
actually, i am the most jhalli and seedhi sort girl(in those matters) amongst my friends! so, he said, I didn't expect this from U swati, I mean, u are drooling over a bare chested guy, and then he is like, what is so spl abt him!
and then I went on and on about how Maan Singh khuarana was just the ideal guy!
hahahaha...it was really embarrasing for me coz by the time I ended, some of my juniors were also there and since then I avoid talking about it in front of my friends!
hahahahaha...

Love you khurani!
Swati

Edited by princess163 - 24 May 2011 at 6:21am

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Maddy
loved your journey with MSK. I cannot even remmeber, when i fell in love with this character.

i started watching him in the middle and then had to go back to watch everything. I think i saw him from the kurbaan hua sequence and that white jacket and his rugged look in that white jacket just had me.

I went back and then my journey of love started with MSK and there was no looking back.
Now I am just waiting for that MSK to come back again

kay

Kay I know, how much you are missing our old MSK ! But, our wait is over ! He will be back soon ! 

And, regarding journey, I knew it that kay will say something like this only ! Sometimes I think I am too fool, that I fell in love with mere character, but then I see him again and I forget the logic and brain ! Blushing

I hope, CVs maintain this character of MSK forever, and if they will do something with my MSK, like they did it with Geet ! I promise, i will, myself ask them to kill him ! And, I will stop watching it ! Cry

I will never tolerate any kind of 'material' and 'basic' changes in his character, coz he is the only one worth watching now ! Everyone has changed except for him ! Embarrassed

Coz, they may kill MSK but no compromises with the character ! coz, its his incredible character that made me fall in love with him. I loved him, i love him and i will love him ! No matter what ! Embarrassed

Edited by maanddy - 24 May 2011 at 6:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-anshra

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Hey Maddy,

Great GreatClap. Your writing for MSK is really Great. You told me i am a great admire of him but you are above me i will say. Keep up the l;ove for him maddy.  

Awww...Thank you so much ! You know I feel so proud when someone calls me Maan Fan ! It's an honor ! Embarrassed

But still veena, when it comes to GC, you are above all ! Wink

..VeenaGcian..

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visheshs

great  great great post  maddyStar Star  &  i  must  say  that  u  r   no.1 fan   of  mskClapClap

Oh ! WOW ! Another feather on my shining cap ! Thank you ! I'm blushing reading the read part again and again ! Blushing

Thank you babes, but i think it's everyone's story here, except for married ones ! ROFL

I just re-presented feelings ! That's it ! Embarrassed

Edited by maanddy - 24 May 2011 at 5:59am

-AlwaysDamon-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index