Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anamekaa

ya mandy i have read them...n i really appreciate the way u love him
u know i just love maan character n its so good to know that someone loves him to this extent

Yes ! And, still in the show they called him be-imaan ! 😲 They don't even know who is MSK and relying on what geet said ! 😡

wow mandyyy u r one great fan of maan
u have every right to be called his deewani
and shanzay i really liked ur craze for him
i can only say the girls who dont like maan are blind or are suffering with some kind of rare disorder related to choice🤣
its to hard not to like him

this craze keep on hypertensing my mom😆, n now m compeled to adore him by sitting in da corner of my room wid my laptop in my lap...chori chori😳😛, or by locking ma room😉
wesy maddy i loved ur name...its soo beautiful😊, i repeat it 3,4 tyms after reading😊, sm names are like u like pronouncing dem n urs id one of them, 😊 Edited by shanzy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shanzy

wesy maddy i loved ur name...its soo beautiful😊, i repeat it 3,4 tyms after reading😊, sm names are like u like pronouncing dem n urs id one of them, 😊

Oh ! Really ? Meha ? I know, I know ! 😉 My name is nice ! 😆 I love my name, it means Rain ! 
:)shanzay waisay i think u would be able to appreciate him more by sitting along:)))))))
u know most of the parents would be reacting in this way so dont worry...the thing is keh lage raho:) no one can stop us to watch maan

:)shanzay waisay i think u would be able to appreciate him more by sitting along:)))))))
u know most of the parents would be reacting in this way so dont worry...the thing is keh lage raho:) no one can stop us to watch maan

Yeah ! As i said, my dad hate him and hate me too for loving him like this ! 😆
Originally posted by maanddy

Kay I know, how much you are missing our old MSK ! But, our wait is over ! He will be back soon ! 

And, regarding journey, I knew it that kay will say something like this only ! Sometimes I think I am too fool, that I fell in love with mere character, but then I see him again and I forget the logic and brain ! ☺️

I hope, CVs maintain this character of MSK forever, and if they will do something with my MSK, like they did it with Geet ! I promise, i will, myself ask them to kill him ! And, I will stop watching it ! 😭

I will never tolerate any kind of 'material' and 'basic' changes in his character, coz he is the only one worth watching now ! Everyone has changed except for him ! 😳

Coz, they may kill MSK but no compromises with the character ! coz, its his incredible character that made me fall in love with him. I loved him, i love him and i will love him ! No matter what ! 😳

i hope that Cvs atleast are smart enough to keep MSK character the way it is. they already destroyed our geet. Now it seems they are in love with dev. Just because SS is playing dev, does not mean that everything should be OK from his past point of view
Sorry latw reply...I loved your love for MSK...as much as I love MSK love for GEET...you both rock
wow.
beautifully stated!!!
loved it yaar!!!
thanks for the pm...
ankita:)

OMg...that was awesome...i came after one month...i was on trip n i think u became dazzler...congo...

btw...hats off to you maddy...

you are a real maan fan...no.1...no can beat you in lovin maan singh khurana...and i loved all ur names yaar...mast he...

me too had similar story but not like you...tum to hum sab se badhkar ho...:):):) kamal...maddy...

lovely post...its a tribute to MSK from ur side...and i feel so nice that i'm part of this post...

BTW m very angry on u...u started OS, FF n all this post and i got PM for only dis post...mujhe PM kyu nahi kiya...????? 😡