Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

@shanzy

it sounds sooo familiar!
i mean, i have a folder in my lappy which has his pics...
my studies are getting affected becuse of my Maan mania...😭
this brought me to IF and, made me write poems like crazy!🤪
but then i am helpless
Swati
roopareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh maddy
it was speachless
everyone here felt the same with maan singh khurana

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shanzy

okzzz😉

Okay ! So here I go ! First of all, thanks for giving me and my craziness a little time !

Now,

Oh My girl, it is the same case with me !

Do you know one thing ? My dad hates Maan like anything ! He just don't like me watching the serials, and then GEET oh my god ! He hates me when i watch it ! But, i still i managed to watch it even after his constant discouraging ! And, still it continues...

And, I have made one folder in my PC and cell, i names him, McDreamy and I have got 745 single shots of Maan and GC ! And, videos, all Maan videos and Maaneet Video ! But, my fav is Maan's entry, both the time in village and in delhi ! I keep watching it often when i got bored from this show ! or track is 'yaks' ! 

And, studies ? Don't even ask ! I had my exams in this may, and i was so addicted to the show, i hardly could concentrated on my studies ! But, at the time of my exam, track was so bad that i was relieved coz anyways i could not afford to watch it ! But, during exams and before exams, i had to control my deep desire for writing for him and on him ! I switched off my cell, as if i would not, i would not read at all, and keep staring at my wallpaper ! I passed the 'control' test and thanks to CVs, as i really did not liked the track ! 

But, i feel so happy and proud that you said, i'm one step ahead ! WOW ! It feels nice ! And, by now you must have known the fact that, i have got so many names both in virtual and real world ! Ha ! I call it achievement ! 

Sometimes, I think i'm a big fool, even this higher studies do not help me, i mean who falls in love with a character ? 😲 But, then just a glimpse of him and, screw the logic and everything ! I came back from I took off ! 😳

iMadz thumbnail

have to reply...
will do later(aaj raat ko ya kal subah)
since you are online, editing now!
hmmm...me too started watching the show only when he came...actually, I started watching from the Kurbaan Hua epi and then as they say 'the rest is history'
I am crazy after him, but my friends, my family is not really aware of my craziness so no Maan related pet names for me😭
I have an alternate FB profile(besides the one by my real name) and its by the name MAANEET DEEWANI😳
Though in real life the number and the sort of pet names i have are really hard to beat...i am sure you would crack up if you heard them😆
and that reminds me...I LOVE YOUR REAL NAME⭐️ its beautiful...
recently muskaan used it in her ff and I was really intrigued by the name, and now I find that the great Maddy has the same name...Beautiful!
My maan mania continues...
pata hai, I have a friend, with whom I am constantly linked,,,I mean, its been two years but it goes on and on...so, after I had started watching Geet, whenver anyone started with the whole you-two-are-more-than-friends thing, I used to say, my choice is different!
now, after a few days, when i said it again in front of him, he asked me ki kya hai bhai? problem kya hai? I know all these rumours are baseless, but why do you keep on saying that your choice is high and all that (bechaara, kaafi insult ho chuki thi iss wajah se n I didn't realise!😆)
Then, imagine, in college, on his own laptop, I asked him to get his data card(he is a hostelier) and I showed him the video(woh maan ki entry wala, when he carries Geet out of the waters) and he is like WHAT THE HELL!
actually, i am the most jhalli and seedhi sort girl(in those matters) amongst my friends! so, he said, I didn't expect this from U swati, I mean, u are drooling over a bare chested guy, and then he is like, what is so spl abt him!
and then I went on and on about how Maan Singh khuarana was just the ideal guy!
hahahaha...it was really embarrasing for me coz by the time I ended, some of my juniors were also there and since then I avoid talking about it in front of my friends!
hahahahaha...

Love you khurani!
Swati
[/QUOTE]

Res. I'm going somewhere. But My real name has been used and i don't know ??? 😲 Please give me link ! And, BTW i do not read any FFs...so when talk about someone's FF, i feel like someone is speaking in 'alien' language ! 😆

i will edit later ! Long reply for long comments ! 😆

[/QUOTE]

EDITED :

Oh ! I loved your story ! BTW, i have also faced the same embarrassment in college and office ! You know, my cell is full of Maan, Maan and Maan ! When one of my frn was looking through it, he was shocked ! He could not believe in one shot time that I am crazy for this guys and HE HATES MAAN to the core ! I know why, coz he is so 'Jel' of him, as i know he is fan of me ! ( 😳 ) He prays that the show ends soon and i will forget MSK one day, coz when i talk to him, i always try to compare him with the great MSK, I know MY MISTAKE ! So, i have stopped it now, but still i never attend his calls between 9.30 to 10.00. So, basically he hates MSK and my dad and bro ! They too hate MSK ! 😭 I know why boys hate MSK coz they are simply jealous ! 

And, girls hating MSK, two reasons, either they are blind or they have already met their Maan ! 😆

Still, after this much opposition i can't stop myself from loving him ! 😳

In fact, as much he is opposed or hated, as much and more I like him ! More and more !

I remember the day on GF, when someone bashed Maan so badly, so so so so badly, I was so angry, and rest is history ! Ask any of the old members ! They will tell you, that Maddy had lost temper like anything that day !

And, that was the day, when he was given 'SO GOOD' and 'NICE' names ! I still remember each and every world ! I would like to confess honestly that, GF helped me a lot to love him more and more as how much they hate/bash maan, i felt for him stronger and stronger ! 

I was, myself, surprised that how could I react like that, for one mere character but it was more than the character, it was more of a morals and values ! Anyways, i do not like to dig old coffins ! But, i know that was the day, when i myself realized along with many members on the GF that, i am crazy for Maan ! I still remember how many PMs i got for appreciation of my Maan love and daring ! 😛

BTW, me too love my real and i'm so possessive for my real name, coz i think its rare ! Meha means Rain ! I have met only two Meha's on the earth in my real world !

One, is me and the other one was in my school ! After that i never met any girl name Meha ! So, you can call me egoistic or whatever, but i love my name and myself ! I'm really selfish, trust me on that ! 😉

craziekudi thumbnail
oh that was wonderful!!!... me too too much in love with this man!!

his smiles gives goosebumps...

his eyes speak desires...

his love speak volumes...

his looks kill us...

he attitude attacks us...

He is that man...

The Maan Singh Khurana!!
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanddy

have to reply...
will do later(aaj raat ko ya kal subah)
since you are online, editing now!
hmmm...me too started watching the show only when he came...actually, I started watching from the Kurbaan Hua epi and then as they say 'the rest is history'
I am crazy after him, but my friends, my family is not really aware of my craziness so no Maan related pet names for me😭
I have an alternate FB profile(besides the one by my real name) and its by the name MAANEET DEEWANI😳
Though in real life the number and the sort of pet names i have are really hard to beat...i am sure you would crack up if you heard them😆
and that reminds me...I LOVE YOUR REAL NAME⭐️ its beautiful...
recently muskaan used it in her ff and I was really intrigued by the name, and now I find that the great Maddy has the same name...Beautiful!
My maan mania continues...
pata hai, I have a friend, with whom I am constantly linked,,,I mean, its been two years but it goes on and on...so, after I had started watching Geet, whenver anyone started with the whole you-two-are-more-than-friends thing, I used to say, my choice is different!
now, after a few days, when i said it again in front of him, he asked me ki kya hai bhai? problem kya hai? I know all these rumours are baseless, but why do you keep on saying that your choice is high and all that (bechaara, kaafi insult ho chuki thi iss wajah se n I didn't realise!😆)
Then, imagine, in college, on his own laptop, I asked him to get his data card(he is a hostelier) and I showed him the video(woh maan ki entry wala, when he carries Geet out of the waters) and he is like WHAT THE HELL!
actually, i am the most jhalli and seedhi sort girl(in those matters) amongst my friends! so, he said, I didn't expect this from U swati, I mean, u are drooling over a bare chested guy, and then he is like, what is so spl abt him!
and then I went on and on about how Maan Singh khuarana was just the ideal guy!
hahahaha...it was really embarrasing for me coz by the time I ended, some of my juniors were also there and since then I avoid talking about it in front of my friends!
hahahahaha...

Love you khurani!
Swati

Res. I'm going somewhere. But My real name has been used and i don't know ??? 😲 Please give me link ! And, BTW i do not read any FFs...so when talk about someone's FF, i feel like someone is speaking in 'alien' language ! 😆

i will edit later ! Long reply for long comments ! 😆

EDITED :

Oh ! I loved your story ! BTW, i have also faced the same embarrassment in college and office ! You know, my cell is full of Maan, Maan and Maan ! When one of my frn was looking through it, he was shocked ! He could not believe in one shot time that I am crazy for this guys and HE HATES MAAN to the core ! I know why, coz he is so 'Jel' of him, as i know he is fan of me ! ( 😳 ) He prays that the show ends soon and i will forget MSK one day, coz when i talk to him, i always try to compare him with the great MSK, I know MY MISTAKE ! So, i have stopped it now, but still i never attend his calls between 9.30 to 10.00. So, basically he hates MSK and my dad and bro ! They too hate MSK ! 😭 I know why boys hate MSK coz they are simply jealous ! 

And, girls hating MSK, two reasons, either they are blind or they have already met their Maan ! 😆

Still, after this much opposition i can't stop myself from loving him ! 😳

In fact, as much he is opposed or hated, as much and more I like him ! More and more !

I remember the day on GF, when someone bashed Maan so badly, so so so so badly, I was so angry, and rest is history ! Ask any of the old members ! They will tell you, that Maddy had lost temper like anything that day !

And, that was the day, when he was given 'SO GOOD' and 'NICE' names ! I still remember each and every world ! I would like to confess honestly that, GF helped me a lot to love him more and more as how much they hate/bash maan, i felt for him stronger and stronger ! 

I was, myself, surprised that how could I react like that, for one mere character but it was more than the character, it was more of a morals and values ! Anyways, i do not like to dig old coffins ! But, i know that was the day, when i myself realized along with many members on the GF that, i am crazy for Maan ! I still remember how many PMs i got for appreciation of my Maan love and daring ! 😛

BTW, me too love my real and i'm so possessive for my real name, coz i think its rare ! Meha means Rain ! I have met only two Meha's on the earth in my real world !

One, is me and the other one was in my school ! After that i never met any girl name Meha ! So, you can call me egoistic or whatever, but i love my name and myself ! I'm really selfish, trust me on that ! 😉

hahahhaha all boys are jelous o maan😉,...well dear i ve had a huge war in my hospitl wid one of my class fellow (i wont call him friend, cz since den v never talked) actually he used to taunt me by mocking him, calling him wid sm wierd name...which i wont use here😆, n i used to ignore him but one day he crossed his limits n i lost my tempr...hah that was worst day of my life, poor guy got my nail scar on his nose😆
iMadz thumbnail

hahahhaha all boys are jelous o maan😉,...well dear i ve had a huge war in my hospitl wid one of my class fellow (i wont call him friend, cz since den v never talked) actually he used to taunt me by mocking him, calling him wid sm wierd name...which i wont use here😆, n i used to ignore him but one day he crossed his limits n i lost my tempr...hah that was worst day of my life, poor guy got my nail scar on his nose😆
[/QUOTE]

OMG ! Seems like me, you are also possessive for him ! 😳 I know the effect when someone abuses our man ! 😡
wow mandyyy u r one great fan of maan
u have every right to be called his deewani
and shanzay i really liked ur craze for him
i can only say the girls who dont like maan are blind or are suffering with some kind of rare disorder related to choice🤣
its to hard not to like him
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anamekaa

wow mandyyy u r one great fan of maan

u have every right to be called his deewani
and shanzay i really liked ur craze for him
i can only say the girls who dont like maan are blind or are suffering with some kind of rare disorder related to choice🤣
its to hard not to like him

Yes ! I feel so proud when everyone call me Maan Deewani or my other names, i am sure, you must have read my other names, too ! 😳 If, not then i am ready to provide you details...😳
ya mandy i have read them...n i really appreciate the way u love him
u know i just love maan character n its so good to know that someone loves him to this extent