Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Deewaangi...you have explained it beautifully...Maan ki Deewaangi Geet ke liye...aur Maddy ki Dewaangi Maan ke liye!!!πŸ‘

WOW ! It's an honor for me to be called 'Maan ki Deewani' ! WOW, just simply WOW ! It's another shining feather in my cap ! πŸ˜³

Thank you babes ! You made my day ! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by anamekaa

i think he happened to almost everyone on forum:)

Yes ! I just represented everyone's feelings ! πŸ˜³ Thank me now ! πŸ˜†

res...

hmmm...
need time...
soch ke likhoongi!
n u gave me another reason to be angry!
now better guess what it is!😑
Edited----------------------------------------------humph!!!
yeh ladki bhi na!
LAZY BONES! doesn't even want to take the troble of guessing the reason for making me angry!😑 grrr...
well, the reason is ki mujhe iss post ka pm nahin aaya jabki u did send out pms😑
for that i can kill u dude!

and now coming ot the great Maan Singh khuarana...
*swati lets out a cold sigh*
kaash real life mein bhi koi Maan Singh khuarana hota!
hayyyeee...
main ek aisi bandi jise na SRK me interest hai, Bradd Pitt me and for that matter Not even in you DeppπŸ˜‰
but, Maan Singh Khuarana had me drooling over him...its strange coz i am not particularly fond of Gurmeet as such...the only interest that i have in him is that I ast him to be with Drashti and not...
ahhh...
this post sends me down the memory lane...(Geet memory lane)
ufff...the one that just springs up in my mind when I think of HIM is KURBAAN HUA sequence...hayee...main toh uss din marr hi gayi thi...
The Maan Singh Khuarana has drowned me in those intense eyes countless times yaar...I mean, those intense eye-locks...I could watch episodes with nothing but those staring sessions gladly...
then his possessiveness...ufff...main to ghayal thi, ab toh marr hi jaana hai...te tailor wala scene where he himself took her measurement, ya phir all he did was caress her sensously, putting the screen and our senses on fire...
the disco scene...that hug...

The hospital sequence...

*warning-too much heat generated by memories...going off for few moments*

haan, kahan thi main, jo bhi!
The character Maan Singh Khuarana gave definition to chivelry for me...it made me wish for the first time in my life that there was someone as man as him, who knew how  to pamper HIS girl...how to make her feel like a princess...a new definition od care...of losing yourself for your love...of loving someone more than yourself...of being a deadly combo of attitude and humbleness...being stern yet polite...
ufff...
MUJHE BHI MAAN SINGH KHUARANA CHAHIYE...😭

p.s.-will add more later
Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by princess163

res...
hmmm...
need time...
soch ke likhoongi!

Maan Singh Khurana Ki Khurani, β˜ΊοΈ

Maddy ' Maan' ki Deewani,  β˜ΊοΈ

can't predict any more ! πŸ˜†

You have to tell me why you are angry again ? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜² Don't tell me you are desperately waiting for my OS !!! πŸ˜² In that case, even your babaji could not save me, coz i have not even started yet ! πŸ˜³ 

Swatimata, Itne Kopay'maan' mat ho jaiye, bichari Maddy pe, wo nanhi si chhoti si jaan ! Kaha kaha kya kya karegi ? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

And, yes take your time, coz i know my thread is always incomplete with my swati's lovely replies :) πŸ˜³

Love you babes ! πŸ˜³

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by princess163

res...

hmmm...
need time...
soch ke likhoongi!
Edited----------------------------------------------humph!!!
yeh ladki bhi na!
LAZY BONES! doesn't even want to take the troble of guessing the reason for making me angry!😑 grrr...
well, the reason is ki mujhe iss post ka pm nahin aaya jabki u did send out pms😑
for that i can kill u dude!

and now coming ot the great Maan Singh khuarana...
*swati lets out a cold sigh*
kaash real life mein bhi koi Maan Singh khuarana hota!
hayyyeee...
main ek aisi bandi jise na SRK me interest hai, Bradd Pitt me and for that matter Not even in you DeppπŸ˜‰
but, Maan Singh Khuarana had me drooling over him...its strange coz i am not particularly fond of Gurmeet as such...the only interest that i have in him is that I ast him to be with Drashti and not...
ahhh...
this post sends me down the memory lane...(Geet memory lane)
ufff...the one that just springs up in my mind when I think of HIM is KURBAAN HUA sequence...hayee...main toh uss din marr hi gayi thi...
The Maan Singh Khuarana has drowned me in those intense eyes countless times yaar...I mean, those intense eye-locks...I could watch episodes with nothing but those staring sessions gladly...
then his possessiveness...ufff...main to ghayal thi, ab toh marr hi jaana hai...te tailor wala scene where he himself took her measurement, ya phir all he did was caress her sensously, putting the screen and our senses on fire...
the disco scene...that hug...

The hospital sequence...

*warning-too much heat generated by memories...going off for few moments*

haan, kahan thi main, jo bhi!
The character Maan Singh Khuarana gave definition to chivelry for me...it made me wish for the first time in my life that there was someone as man as him, who knew how  to pamper HIS girl...how to make her feel like a princess...a new definition od care...of losing yourself for your love...of loving someone more than yourself...of being a deadly combo of attitude and humbleness...being stern yet polite...
ufff...
MUJHE BHI MAAN SINGH KHUARANA CHAHIYE...😭

p.s.-will add more later

First of all, SORRY for not PMing you later ! But i did that after i saw your complaint ! πŸ˜†

BTW, I know i started watching this show only and only coz of him ! If he would not be doing this show, i would never meet you all ! Coz, i was really not interested in the show at all ! I never watch woman cries ! I hate it ! πŸ˜† 

And that is the reason why I keep chanting Maan Mantra every now and then, coz as our very own geet said once in the show, that Maan came later in her life, she first touched motherhood so her first wish and priority was baby and then Maan !

Just like that, Maan came first in my life, and it was coz of Maan, i liked geet and others and this show ! So, for me, Maan matters ! And, i had to confess that, i'm in love with a character ! πŸ˜³

I know, to get a person like MSK is impossible ! So, i'm not expecting such great, but a simple touch of his character will also do !

And, for now, I'm so happy that people know me as,

Maan Singh Khurana Ki Khurani ( Thanks to you ! Love you for that )

Maan Ki Deewani Maddy ( Thanks to nargis )

Maanddy as in Maan ki Maddy ( Thanks to me )

Maanified soul ( One frn, in REAL world, i call her TAXI ! She is my junior in office and my darling ! πŸ˜› )

Mehmaan ( coz my real name is Meha and mix it up with Maan ! Again TAXI n other friend ! )

So, that was it ! 

I feel so proud that people know me for my Maan love ! That is so great ! I love it !

Oh BTW, again sorry for not PMin you, it was late at night ! I was in literally bad bad mood, i started writing what came from my heart ! Direct Dilse ! And see what happened ! I never wanted to post this, but when i re - read it, i thought let's share ! πŸ˜›

Love,

Maddy

Maddy
loved your journey with MSK. I cannot even remmeber, when i fell in love with this character.

i started watching him in the middle and then had to go back to watch everything. I think i saw him from the kurbaan hua sequence and that white jacket and his rugged look in that white jacket just had me.

I went back and then my journey of love started with MSK and there was no looking back.
Now I am just waiting for that MSK to come back again

kay
Hey Maddy,

Great GreatπŸ‘. Your writing for MSK is really Great. You told me i am a great admire of him but you are above me i will say. Keep up the love for him maddy.  
Edited by verode - 12 years ago
wow mind blowing way of express ur feeling n relation ... 
Same story here ...
res
am in skool
will giv long comment at homeπŸ˜†

great  great great post  maddy⭐️ β­οΈ  &  i  must  say  that  u  r   no.1 fan   of  mskπŸ‘πŸ‘