iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

I don't how many of you will empathize with my story, but this was my story ! How i fell in love with him ! 

me & him

I remember it was another regular and boring day of my life ! I came home late after work ! I was tired, I switched on TV, there was not even a single proper show, that i could watch for fun or even for anything ! And, then the moment came ! It happened ! 

It did happened !

In between the fraction of second, i missed one channel, my eyes popped out in awe, wonder ! I put on the same channel in part of that fraction of that second !

It was him !

I saw him !

There was a man, with no shirt on, yes, without any shirt ! He was coming out from water, holding one weak girl in his strong muscular arms and those beautiful eyes, I could not resist but increase the volume, and literally scolded my brother to stop coming in front of TV ! I was amazed ! Soon, it finished and that was another moment when I lost my heartbeats ! He came outside the water, drop that lady down, went ahead , gave her dupatta back and then, he just went away !

He went away and I was lost staring at his sexy back !

That was the day, when I came to know about the show named Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi !

Of course, in work and study, I could not watch it other day, and moreover, I forgot the show name and channel, too ! I tried hard to remember the goddamn name, but I just could not ! All I did was keep dreaming about him !

Few days passed, still I was lost in the beauty of the man ! Another fine day, when as usual, I stepped in home at sharp 9.30 ! Something was going on with my sister and my mother ! I was least interested ! They were watching something ! I asked, they answered some show of a girl, I shouted at them, no more daily soaps man ! I hate woman drama ! They smiled at me, I was about to open my lappy and I saw him once again !

There he was !

When I first saw him, he was with blue dupatta and when I saw him another day, he was with yellow dupatta ! My reaction was, 'Oh! Jeez! There you are ! So HOT !' With that dangerous statement, my sister eyed me, as I was watching and praising someone from daily soaps !

And, after thirty minutes, I opened my lappy, searched for the show and got him !

He was,

Mr. Maan Singh Khurana !

He happened to me, the most amazing, charming and beutiful thing !

I never knew, the person would drive me crazy would be having such a fantastic and dreamy name ! First I liked about him was name, his name !

I tried to follow the show but could not, but I remember, June was the month when I got hooked to him ! The night he saved his lady, was the night, I was hooked on him ! Everything about him was attracting, mesmerizing, charming ! And most I liked was his lines, his loneliness, his jeep, his 'brave' nature, his attitude and the love and concern behind this attitude ! Initially, he was a rude dude for me, as I always liked ! The bad buy impression was so strong and huge, that I could not help myself ! And, to cover the loss, i watched every single video of HIM, thousand times ! 

And, that is how my journey started ! My journey with him, it was just me & him ! I was surprised and stunned when I saw him back in megacity as a rude boss ! Oh ! God ! I was falling for him, the very first entry, I was defeated by my girly hormones ! 

Everything about him was damn cool, charming, lovely and freaking attractive ! Soon, I realized that I was falling for him, and in no matter of the time, before the lady could realize, I realized that I love this man ! It was so embarrassing to even tell someone that I was in love with a character ! I was in love with mere character ! I asked this question to my heart more than thousand times ! I got the same answer, yes, yes and yes !

Now, that I was in love, I could not afford to miss even a second of him, I was addicted to him, to the show, to the thing related to him ! Maan changed my world, he literaaly came and changed me and myself ! The girl who never believed in love, the girl who never used to watch female drama, the girl who was happy in her own little busy world, the girl who had other 'handsome actors' to drool over, was bowled over by mere one character !

Soon, I learned that he was just not man with rude nature and attitude, he was never ruthless, never rude, it was just that he was different with the lady, I found him sincere grandson as he worried for his grandmother, rude guys never care, he cared ! There was anger in his eyes for his small brother but never hatred, rude guys got angry and they hate others, he was angry but he never stopped worrying for his small brother !

He was 'akadu' boss, but there was principles lying behind his tough nature, the man who handled the whole Empire, could not afford to be nice with everyone !

His care and passion for the lady, and his inner battle between his heart and mind ! The passion in his eyes when he carried her, I felt like I was in his arms, when he looked at her passionately, I had to lower my gaze !

Day by day, I was falling in love with the same person again and again, first it was physical attraction and then, his golden heart, his kind nature, his love, his concern, his principles and his values made me love him forever !

His fight for his love, his anger, his disappointment, his broken heart, his agony, his torture pierced my heart as I saw him lying on the hospital bed, and still, his constant attempt to find his love ! Not a single moment came in all this time, when I hated this man ! I was angry, but I could never hate this man ! He was a man with golden heart, i felt like killing lady for mis-understanding this man ! I hated it, frankly and honestly speaking, I hated it when he was blamed for what he could not even think ! 

Soon, he fell in love with the lady, and when I saw him falling for him, I liked the lady, too  ! I started adoring the lady ! That was love, automatically you like everything that your love likes ! It was happening with me !

My love and respect for him increased day by day in adverse situation, when circumstances were not better between two, my love, respect, admiration increased as much as he was claimed to be incorrect, wrong and rude ! He was blamed for loving unconditionally, he was blamed for loving limitlessly, he was blamed for loving his life like insane, he was blamed for his momentarily anger and it's outcome ! I felt sad for him and I fought for him, I felt bad, and how could I see that ? I tried my level best to be with him, but the fact was that, he really did not need me, as right person do not need defense, yes, I was there for appreciation but never defense ! My love was not weak that I would cry for defense ! 

I was so involved that I could not see anyone call him anything, I just could not ! It was like someone insulted my love, my choice, my life !

I believed in him, and my firm belief in my love, or a miracle but everything went well ! He once again proved that, HE IS THE REAL MAN !

He, once upon a time used to be a man with arrogance and rude nature, but as love humbles the person, all I could see is that, he has matured, humbled, sensible, sincere person and i have observed an incredible growth in his character, he became the man who does not care about his hurt, his pain, his torture, his agony anymore ! All he can see is that, his love is hurt, no matter what is the reason ! All he cares about her, more than himself, and I love him for that, unconditionally and irrevocably !

Still, the journey continues, he is gaining my respect more and more ! And, I'm loving him for his incredible kind nature, firm values, his limitless love, his huge and big heart, his unconditional love ! If the attitude means, washing cars, then I do agree that he is a man who has attitude, if rudeness means, beating hell out of someone or snapped back someone for you love, then I do agree that he is rude and I love him for being rude !

The man who forgot everything in love and suffered everything for his lady love, got insulted for what he does not deserve, misunderstood by child like nature, then I am very sad and sorry for him, as he is the man with all this qualities and people around him is not recognizing what they have and what they are missing and what they will loose, if the insanity continues !

Okay, so here it was, my story !

me & him.

How I fell in love with him first, how I got addicted and how I'm finding new levels every day, I think he can not be this much great, but day by day, he amazes me with his love and values ! And, I keep loving him more and more !

I shared the story but my journey still continues...

Till the end, even after the end...

It was something, I will not forget for my entire life !

Maan Singh Khurana, is the beautiful thing happened in my life !

Love him, like his way, unconditional and limitless !

Love,

Maddy

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

res...

i ve classes 2mro,
ve to sleep now...
jasraj123 thumbnail
wowww maddy very well said. what do i say now about it u said it all and that tooo with sooo much sincerity. i love the way u express urself and his relation. πŸ‘ a standing ovation to u yaar. tooo good and tooo dreamyyy
not exactly but similar is with me tooo. i can't miss a glimpse of him tooo😍

thanks for pm
iMadz thumbnail

First one ! πŸ˜‰ Me to going for sleep ! Will give you replies tomo morning ! πŸ˜³

Good night ! Maan Dreams ! πŸ˜³
iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

wowww maddy very well said. what do i say now about it u said it all and that tooo with sooo much sincerity. i love the way u express urself and his relation. πŸ‘ a standing ovation to u yaar. tooo good and tooo dreamyyy
not exactly but similar is with me tooo. i can't miss a glimpse of him tooo😍

thanks for pm

Awww...jas ! Thank you so much babes ! I was just getting bored ! And, i started writing randomly and see what it became ! πŸ˜‰ It was all from heart, direct dil se ! πŸ˜³

wow mandy
ur post is sooo touching
right now i have smile on my lips but tears in my eyes
no doubt its very difficult not to fall in love with maan character
this is the best thing that happened on entire star network infact entire tv...i really salute those guys who thought n conceieve this character...n above all gurmeet who has done proper justice to it...n set new benchmark altogether...
but this is one of worst thing happening to me:) bcs now i dont like any other character on tv...i have gone insane...whenever i watch any other actor i simply campare him to maan standard n cannt like him...so i am stuck with geet serial only:)i dont enjoy watching any other like i use to
i hope this serial should have been on star plus...it could have got highest trps in history...
Edited by anamekaa - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Deewaangi...you have explained it beautifully...Maan ki Deewaangi Geet ke liye...aur Maddy ki Dewaangi Maan ke liye!!!πŸ‘
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happened to me in a similar way

i think he happened to almost everyone on forum:)

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: anamekaa

wow mandy

ur post is sooo touching
right now i have smile on my lips but tears in my eyes
no doubt its very difficult not to fall in love with maan character
this is the best thing that happened on entire star network infact entire tv...i really salute those guys who thought n conceieve this character...n above all gurmeet who has done proper justice to it...n set new benchmark altogether...
but this is one of worst thing happening to me:) bcs now i dont like any other character on tv...i have gone insane...whenever i watch any other actor i simply campare him to maan standard n cannt like him...so i am stuck with geet serial only:)i dont enjoy watching any other like i use to
i hope this serial should have been on star plus...it could have got highest trps in history...

Well, thank you so much dear ! 

And yes coz of him, i'm not interested in any other character now, like he is above all ! No one could reach his standard man ! All i can do is to expect such impossible thing, that i will ever meet or see such character again  ! πŸ˜³