mindblowing..
love it
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

omg !!! geet is preggy .. but hwz that possible... she didnt have any relation with her hubby ...

so its maaneet's child .. but how n wen did that happen ...
sweety.2 thumbnail
just loved it plz add me to ur pm list
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
well kam se kam maan anu se toh dartha hain...
oh no geet is pregnant?
yeh kya twist pe twist...
y did maan say that she is his fiance...
very eager to know wat happens next...
pl cont soon
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful!!!

Anu is so cute.
heermeher thumbnail
hi just read the whole story luved it can you add me to your pm
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
read it in one go dear...
loved it...
do pm me
and cont soon
sanul thumbnail

Part 7-

Maan was very tensed seeing geet like this . a tear escaped from his eye. He knew from the starting that he love her .looking at her he remember when he first saw geet in HP when she come to give their lunch to munshi ji & munshi ji says something & she starts laughing . it was her laugh that makes maan to look at her it was like a temple's bells.then he saw the most enchanting eyes in the world . his heart missed the beat .it never like that with sameera they had the most formal relationship . but when he saw geet all the boundaries he build around his heart is in vein .she came as a first rain of the season ,like a fresh flower , like a rainbow, like a light in the dark .oh my god what I m thinking how m I going to tell her that she is pregnant what if hearing this she left him . he shut his eyes tightly in pain then he remember the night when he crosses all the limits which should not be crossed.

PAST-

Maan was doing some work in his tent on his laptop .he heard a cry he thought it was a wild animal cry after 5-6 min he saw a small figure running towards him . this was anvesha .he saw anvesha that day in the morning with geet they both looking very lost in the morning .

Anu- uncle plz help us they were killed my maa……………..

With that she fainted . he was very scared about geet don't know why he packed anu with tent & hidden her with tent in a safe place & run towards the direction which anu  indicate .

After the 5 min. run he heard brij voice like somebody wisphering something.

Brij- now I understand  why surender married  u first place your white skin is so sikly smoothing with that he tore her sleeves .all his man was laughing.

He heard her heart tearing  sream it shakes the mere existence. He ran like that there is no another second in his life.  He reached there when brij is about to tore his kurti . maan can't stand at that sight he punched brij very hard on his face with that one punch brij become unconscious he took brij talwar & warn brij's men go from there otherwise they r responsible whatever happened to them . after hearing the warning they ran away with brij who is still unconscious . geet who is looking him with wide eyes run towards him & hugged him very tight . he returned her hug . she was shaking & sobbing very badly.

Maan- stop crying I m here nobody will harm u

After 6-7 min. he felt geet was unconscious he took her in his arm & went for anvesha but due to night he choose the wrong direction .& end up with a hut he himself was very tired so he went in that hut & knock at the door but no answer come so he pushed the door he make geet lie down on the floor but when he took out his hand under her it was covered with blood . he was scared to hell he removed her kurti to her waist & saw the wound he was horrified he put off his shirt &tore it & tied it to her waist then he saw blood is zooming out from her knee he tie his shirt very tight there .after an hour geet was started shaking very badly due to weather it was winter night with heavy rain & she was very cold maan was scared to hell he lie down next to her he covered her already with blanket & his warm clothes .after 6 min. there is no stop in geet's shaking so he turn her towards him . he crease her check he put her cold hands around  his waist he crease her legs with his .her body was little warmer for sometime but as rain started very heavily geet shakes very badly .so he had to do it . he removed both clothing &bring her face rest on his chest he was stroking her back & her body responding to his touched he deeply kissed her .their hi** glued .

After that he felt her body getting warm . he was relieved he didn't know at that time that he was not only save her life but also his own .

Present-

Geet's head on maan lap & he was continuously creasing it & tears come down from his eyes .adi was seeing all this from outside of the cabin .he was totally in shock that the famous maan singh khurana is weeping for a girls for last 2 hours he cared for someone that deeply .

Slowly geet come into consciousness & saw her position she immediately straighten up . look up into maan face . he turned his face to hide his tears with that geet remembered that she saw brij she fearfully whispered maan

Maan- what happened geet

Geet  hugged him & told him that she saw brij & started shaking very much . he freed himself from the hug & give her a peck on her forehead & assure her not to worry he is always with her .

Precap- what happened when daadi knows & geet reaction on being pregnant 😲😲😲

Thanx for all beautiful comments it motivates me

Plz like & comment more  

With lots of love

Sanul

sanul thumbnail

guys if u want pm plz add me in ur buddy list

it's very difficult to maintain a pm list
plz it's a request .