Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
interesting storyline...
sent u buddy req can u pl add me to ur pm list...
thanks...
sanul thumbnail

Part 3-

Maan ' I lived with my family so don't take it otherwise as u already tell me it's late & u don't know the address of ur frnd  so come with me & stay one night at my home in morning my driver will drop u & anvesha  wherever u want.

Geet look at him with open mouth & thinks what kind of man he is . he saved her life from brij veerji then snapped on police officer on looking at her with desiring eyes then get brij veerji arrested because of him after hearing his name PO did full attention to their report then dropped her delhi girls hostel & know he offer her to stay in his house as a guest .

Maan saw that geet is looking him with open mouth there r various emotions come & go in geet face maan can't fully able to understand that wat she thinks.

Maan- geet geet

Geet came out in her thoughts & stares blankly at him

Maan 'so what u decided

Geet ' I don't know

Maan ' now listen to me very carefully u have to go with me

Geet- but wat about ur family members wat they all think when they saw me & anu with u

Maan- nobody thinks nothing

With that maan forcefully take her hand lead  her towards his car . geet shockingly look at maan & he snapped her ' shut ur mouth with that anu giggles but geet's one angry stare make her stop in midway.

After 15 min. they reached at KM .geet jaw drop at the sight of KM . maan leads her to drawing room where daadi & dev waiting for him .he bade daadi happy birthday & give the cake to nakul who goes to the kitchen & comes with cake candle & knife . in between daadi  inquiry for geet to maan

Maan ' daadi she is geet & little princess is anvesha they were neighbor of munshiji in HP she wants to come delhi so I dropped her girls hostel but they refused to booked her  because of princess so I offer them to stay at our place as guest .

Daadi ' maan ye appna bahut aacha kiya vasa bhi itna time ho gaya tha ye akali kaha jaati come beta come don't be shy  . she extend her hand towards geet . make her sit comfortably with them

Anu- maasima can I go & sit with maan uncle

Before geet answers her, maan ' yes my princess come

Anvesha run towards maan & sit in his lap very comfortably & plays with his hand & maan simle widely. Daadi & dev exchage their look & geet looks lost at maan .

Maan- daadi cake is here plz cut it my princess & me r starving so we can eat it

Anu- yes daadi plz

Geet ' anvesha

Maan & daadi- leave her geet she is only child

After eating cake dev daadi  maan geet & anvesha have their dinner . at dinner anvesha made maan to feed her with his plate all looked at maan very happily . after finishing their dinner they all went to their respective room for sleep .

Precap- anvesha missing ❓❓❓

Thanx for all beautiful comments it motivates me

Plz like & comment more  

With lots of love

Sanul

Edited by sanul - 12 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice concept.. looks interesting.. add me onto ur pm list...
sanul thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha10

nice concept.. looks interesting.. add me onto ur pm list...

add me in ur buddy list dear
sanul thumbnail

add me i n ur buddy list
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
loving it that maan is getting more attached to anu...
loving their bonding...
will they leave the next day...thats the only thing i am thinking now...
pl cont soon
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovly upd...
anvesh iz cute...
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update great going ...
sanul thumbnail

Part 4-

While returning back to their respective room dev was thinking maan's behavior towards geet & anvesha  as soon as he saw daadi he rushed towards her

Dev ' daadi want to talk to you

Daadi while entering her room  said come

Dev ' daadi today u notice

Daadi- that maan smiles & play with anvesha looking to geet now & then & make her comfortable

Dev- what a sweetheart u r daadi nothing can miss from your eyes

Daadi- akhir tum dono ki daadi jo hu

Dev- daadi kya aasa nahi ho sakta ki geet hamesha ka liya yaha raha to bhai hamesha muskarata rahenga (with tear in his eyes)

Daadi ' don't cry I wonder the same thing whatever maan told us about geet that geet has  no family & some childhood frnd of her lived here & she wanted build her life with herself

Dev- I have an idea that we offer geet to live at the outhouse & bro has an vacancy of secretary so in that way  geet has job as well as a home for live so she can do whatever she want & we have both geet & anu near to bhai .

Daadi ' kya baat hai lagta hai maan aur mera asar dhera dhera aap mein aa raha hai .in the morning we will talk to geet then maan ok . now go & sleep well

Before leaving the table daadi asked nakul to show the room which is beside maan's room to geet . on his way nakul thanked geet.

Geet- why u thanked me

Nakul- because of u & baby sahib smile after the 5 long year . hum sabko laga ki jasa sahib hasna hi bhool gaya aur jab baby ko sahib ne apne goodh  mein sula raha tha tab aap to sahib ko dekh rahi thi par hum sab sahib ''' ko aaj itna saalo ka baad daadima & chota sahib bhi shant laga sab aap ki wajah sa  '..ye aap ka karma hai meina yaha sab kuch rakh diya hai phir bhi kuch chahiya to bula  lijiyaga & thank u very much once again .

Nakul gives sleepy anu to geet on his way back he closed the door .geet made anu sleep on the bed & goes to bathroom for change she was thinking whatever nakul has said but couldn't fully understand & fall into sleep .both r in deep sleep because of tiring journey .

On the other hand maan in his room changed  in vest & tracks laying on his bed thinking of geet & anu  dosed off .in the midnight he heard that someone is crying he wanted to stop it 2 or 3 times he turn but couldn't stop the crying somewhere in his mind he feel that anu is crying he is jerk awake now sure this is anu voice but where  is geet he came out of his room & hear that anu voice comes from the next door he knocked the door but no response come there was pin drop salience for a min but as he turned he once again heard anu cry . he braked in the room & saw geet was in deep sleep & anu is sitting on the bed & crying he goes towards anu

Maan- wat happened princess

Anu- plz don't call me princess

Maan- why wat happen cupped her face in his hand

Anu- because my father called me princess & now look he left me u also call me princess so u will left me also with tears in her eyes

Maan- no I never leave u

Anu- promise

Maan- promise '.. now sleep nahi to maasima will awake & angry on u

Anu- but I want to sleep with u like I used to sleep with my father why don't u sleep with us

Maan- I can't sleep here but u can come into my room wat say

Anu- ok

With that maan takes anu in his room . she cuddle up in maan's arm & dosed off after some time maan also slept .

In the morning when geet woke up not find anu beside her became panic she rushed out & bumped on dev & daadi

Dev ' good morning geet

Geet- have u seen anu

Daadi- she is with u dear

Geet- yes in the night when I slept she was with me but now she is not in the room

Daadi- don't panic yahi kahi hogi main nakul sa dekhna ko kahti hu

After sometime nakul inform then anu is not there . geet weep hard .

Daadi ' don't woory come we will ask maan if he saw anu

Nakul- but sahib is sleeping in his room (on seeing daadi & others heading towards gym)

Daadi & dev- aab tak

Nakul nodded

Daadi- ok come I wake him up & ask

On opening the door they saw both of them cuddle up in each others arm comfortably & in fast sleep geet felt relief on seeing anu & said thanked god both dev & daadi look each other & smile . they silently came out maan's room & closed the door behind them.

Daadi asked geet to go & get fresh then come to downstair & have breakfast.

Precap ' daadi give offer to geet

Thanx for all beautiful comments it motivates me

Plz like & comment more  

With lots of love

Sanul

Part 5-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43257310

Edited by sanul - 12 years ago