LOVE PAIN MAANEET FF

sanul thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi guys I m new to IF but I read most of Maaneet's FF they r really awesome . here I m trying to write FF of Maaneet  frist time . so if u guys like it plz tell me then I write futher story. Here r the characters :

Maan singh khurana A Divorce  he is a great businessman lived with his parents younger brother & Daadi . he has a past . due to his past he is very rude never spare the mistakes , MD of KC . He has crossed all the limits in exhibiting his hateredness. He has climbed all the peak in his career & achieved the heights in business field that no one could.

Geet Handa  she is a widow with a one year child her in laws r very cruel. By luck both saved by maan in hp & coincidently she comes to delhi & get the job of Maan's secretary .

So guys this is story line if u like it plz let me know .

Edited by sanul - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupzloveu thumbnail
intersting concept...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing concepts.
do contiue plz.
thx,
sanul thumbnail

Story so far-

Life of Geet Handa-

Geet singh is daughter of mohinder &rano singh lived in a small village named HP .  geet had a elder sister sonalika mehta married to dayaram mehta who was business partner of surender handa . SH is a family friend of singh family .  one day geet parnets  went to amritsar & their bus meet an accident none of the passanger was alive so geet is left alone in her house she is getting dispersed  so SH decided to marry her but his elder bro brij handa & darji didn't approved it & deprived  him from family business . so he became the business patner of dayaram's catering company mehta & mehta . after the 9 monyh of their marriage geet comes to her senses   but she never had the relation of husband & wife with SH . SH likes her very much but not froce her to accept their relation . on the other hand  in his business he gives his full & their company is on full bloom  even SH family r jealous of his success . on geet & SH marriage anniversary dayaram , sonalika , SH went to jalandher for their catering work . sonalika had some personal things to do in jalendher . on their return way they meet a road accindent & geet cruel luck everyone is dead . brij & darji took that opportunity to grab all the shares of mehta & metha company  when geet comes on her senses she asked for anvesha mehta shares  & when they rejected her plea she decided to go to the court & that the reason brij wanted to kill both of them & here Maan Singh Khurana comes in her life as her knight & saved them both . they comes delhi with Maan to search their life. Left them in a girls hostel.  

Life of Maan singh khurana

Maan Singh Khurana was a cool dude in his college life where he met sameera kapoor an upcoming model . both had some common taste so they both understand it's their love at first . but soon when sameera got her frist modeling assignment she knew she does not love Maan she only loves his money because he is the heir  of the famous Khurana empire . so she used Maan until their so called honeymoon in Paris . Paris is the place where Maan got the glimpses of true sameera . frist he can't accept all these things but when sameera asked him divorce he became silent in shock .after that he returns in delhi . his family asked him for sameera he told them all the truth of  his sam . after hearing & seeing the divorce paper his father had  a heart attack which caused his life  his mother goes in coma after his father death . only daadi digust it with calmness helped him to regain his comprehensiveness , to return his daily routine . now Maan became Zalim Singh Khurana  who never ever spare the mistake  of others the rough side of maan covers the smooth side until Geet Handa comes to his life

Precape-  geet struggle in delhi life.

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

amazing update.

poor geet..how could they do this her..
sammerra...hate her.
cant wait for nxt part
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great Concept she have baby also
komlika thumbnail
awesome...do PM me ðŸ˜³
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting storyline... do add me to yr pm list...
amzu32 thumbnail
nice story.
Cont soon.
sanul thumbnail
add me in ur buddy list dear & u will get update.