Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Well we've seen that Sharon is surely preparing something baad for weakling team😉

Soo any guesses ??? What is she preparing 🤔 i think she will mix something in all the

driinks 😛 if she do that ...i will be on her mercy during the whole liife 

Reey-Kriya & Vicky-Neha's Cuute scenes will come soon afteer theen 😆 Everybody will

turn talli🤪Especially all the giirls 😆...Gonna be so fuun 🤪 i guess the drink for the guys of weaklings will be drunk by Vicky 😆

Its Why he was talli in the promo 🤣 OMG Caan't waait to watch more yaar 😃

I'm so excited after today's episode 

Well done to Cv's 👏 Theey are superbly handling the shoow till now ❤️

Its the Perfection .😍..❤️...Keep Roocking ⭐️
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She's probably going to mix something in the drink and then somehow she'll end up drinking it herself! Because the way she was on the gound and Swayam was taking care of her. It was really sweet! So she's probably going to be intoxicated.

And then with Kira and Reyaansh, I can't tell which once is drunk...But probably Kriya because Rey's always staring at her and this time she was as well! 😆

With Vikki and Neha, it's probably Neha but it could be both in this case because Neha wanted to impress RDX so she can't suddenly start to drink from Vikki's glass! :O And the fact that they're drinking from the same glass means they BOTH got drunk!! Unless ofc that drink is different from Sharon's drink...

Phew! I should be paid for all this mystery-solving!

So basically, the only one that is NOT intoxicated is Swayam!!! Sweet little guy.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^ We don't really know if Swayam's sober or not... cos he's basically gonna act as a love lorn puppy in both cases!
.Anamika. thumbnail
Hmm true. But I have a feeling that Sharon's going to get drunk and Swayam's going to take care of her. Because of Swayam got drunk, Sharon wouldn't care. And if it's just a dream..well that would suck... Btw, I was really expecting more from today's episode. I hope we do get to see Vikki's Sawaariya scene. Or whoever that is.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
^^ Sawariya's gonna be next week only now... since we have nothing for tomorrow!
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

swayam bechara sharon ke pyaar ka maara🤣

.Anamika. thumbnail
Okay so Sharon was drunk!!! Yaayyy!! And hopefully Swayam isn't! And Kria and Rey weren't! And Neha is gulping that stuff away. Vikki - it doesn't even matter if he's drunk or not. hehe! He's intoxicated by Neha already! And I saw NO towel dance...So unfair.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

Okay so Sharon was drunk!!! Yaayyy!! And hopefully Swayam isn't! And Kria and Rey weren't! And Neha is gulping that stuff away. Vikki - it doesn't even matter if he's drunk or not. hehe! He's intoxicated by Neha already! And I saw NO towel dance...So unfair.

Swayam won't be, he's a nice bachcha... and besides now the wohle time he'll be taking care of our talli brat!

Rey and Kria didn't have time to be drunk, besides do they need to be? lol!

Neha looked fully drunk in promos!

Vicky - Yup, since he got that electric shock when he saw her!

I'm looking forward to that towel dance!