Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

~* D3 Chit Chat Corner #2 *~ (Page 64)

-kirulicious- IF-Rockerz
-kirulicious-
-kirulicious-

Joined: 06 December 2008
Posts: 8143

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Oh, My name is Kiran & I am a student! I am doing my A- levels. 
I am 17 years old. My hobbies are :
Making creations, Dancing, Music, watching movies/shows and chatting with friends, playing any kind of sport :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Joined: 03 June 2009
Posts: 87317

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
kiru n faru...chk my post in pg 64...vr i hv said abt all...Smile
yummoBB Senior Member
yummoBB
yummoBB

Joined: 09 April 2011
Posts: 519

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Originally posted by yummoBB



@Faru... nice name Smile

Thank uuu LOL So wassup ? Wink


Kuch haas nehi... bas talking to u guys here... n thinking of Office... n Reyaansh Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Joined: 01 January 2011
Posts: 5603

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
okkie girls.. my name is jiya n m frm kolkata, indiaEmbarrassed.. i'm 24 n i'll be joining MBA frm this juneEmbarrassed.. i used to watch MJHT religiously, but it endedOuch so now i watch D3 and looking forward to BALHEmbarrassed
i also follow most of the dance reality shows like DID, JDJ, and looking forward to Just Dance alsoEmbarrassed

nd rite now i'm multitasking a lotLOL, so i'll be on n off, so sorry abt datOuch

well.. now you hv my introBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

yummoBB Senior Member
yummoBB
yummoBB

Joined: 09 April 2011
Posts: 519

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -kirulicious-

Oh, My name is Kiran & I am a student! I am doing my A- levels. 
I am 17 years old. My hobbies are :
Making creations, Dancing, Music, watching movies/shows and chatting with friends, playing any kind of sport :)


Thats cool... Smile nice to meet u ... Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-kirulicious-Nikki_Titli

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

kiru n faru...chk my post in pg 64...vr i hv said abt all...Smile

Hahaha you are a big fan of Arjun I can see that LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-kirulicious-Nikki_Titli

yummoBB Senior Member
yummoBB
yummoBB

Joined: 09 April 2011
Posts: 519

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya_angel

okkie girls.. my name is jiya n m frm kolkata, indiaEmbarrassed.. i'm 24 n i'll be joining MBA frm this juneEmbarrassed.. i used to watch MJHT religiously, but it endedOuch so now i watch D3 and looking forward to BALHEmbarrassed
i also follow most of the dance reality shows like DID, JDJ, and looking forward to Just Dance alsoEmbarrassed

nd rite now i'm multitasking a lotLOL, so i'll be on n off, so sorry abt datOuch

well.. now you hv my introBig smile


i also love all the dance shows... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

prernahazra IF-Dazzler
prernahazra
prernahazra

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 3077

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

appi..i am Nikhila aka Nikki from Kerala...24 yrs old...software engineer by profession...and a singer too(bt nt professionally)...hv my music threads here in IF...i hv uploaded 120 songs till date here in IF...

i am a hardcore Arjun Bijlani-Shah Rukh Khan-Sachin tendulkar fanatic...Smile...mjht my most most beloved show...bt i am a hindi serial fan since 2003...hv watchd many many shows,,,liked many...loved few..rite nw i watch D3 n tomorrow se will watch Bade ache lagte hai too...

ho gaya my intro...LOL
HmmmWinkbade interestind ho...LOLwell singer haan wao me too a singer but more a Dancer ...i love dancingEmbarrassed Dance is passion...Star
well apne hobbies batao??????Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index