Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

~* D3 Chit Chat Corner #2 *~ (Page 44)

Aasthahere IF-Rockerz
Aasthahere
Aasthahere

Joined: 24 June 2010
Posts: 7674

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged


Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Oh goood you guys are pagal ROFL

thank for the outstanding compliment!!EmbarrassedROFL

Aasthahere IF-Rockerz
Aasthahere
Aasthahere

Joined: 24 June 2010
Posts: 7674

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
@fara arrey yaar not u again! i was talking about nikita!!
god WATS WRONG WID ME!!!!!!!*bangs head on the wall*
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 20036

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
@fara: i knw tum bahut emo use karti ho...isliye toh thumkara naam emo queen hai...lehkin yaar faltu ke emo use karogi toh mujhe toh aisahi lage ga na ki tum ro rahi hoh...
being crazy is the best thing...if ur crazy then ur life is fabalicious...nd trust me astha nd me r not the only crazy ones even u r crazy...emo queen

@preena: nice nicknames yaar...love them all especially  nautanki nd dramabaaz...u no when i was like 6 every1 use to call me a nautanki
...so which name do u mostly perfer to be called by
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aasthahere

 
Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Oh goood you guys are pagal ROFL

thank for the outstanding compliment!!EmbarrassedROFL


It's not a compliment it's an insult but phir be welcome welcome !!!! ROFL
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 20036

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aasthahere

@fara arrey yaar not u again! i was talking about nikita!!
god WATS WRONG WID ME!!!!!!!*bangs head on the wall*

its ok yaar...u will get it rite one day
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

@fara: i knw tum bahut emo use karti ho...isliye toh thumkara naam emo queen hai...lehkin yaar faltu ke emo use karogi toh mujhe toh aisahi lage ga na ki tum ro rahi hoh...
being crazy is the best thing...if ur crazy then ur life is fabalicious...nd trust me astha nd me r not the only crazy ones even u r crazy...emo queen

@preena: nice nicknames yaar...love them all especially  nautanki nd dramabaaz...u no when i was like 6 every1 use to call me a nautanki
...so which name do u mostly perfer to be called by


Wooow...Nikita kya dialogue maari hai yaaar outstanding Clap ROFL
prernahazra IF-Dazzler
prernahazra
prernahazra

Joined: 27 February 2010
Posts: 3077

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Originally posted by prernahazra

hey niki
iam prerna u can call me Appi (apps,prernu,karna, )whateverLOL
mere aur bhi nickname hai ... im generally called Nautanki ...n DramebaazLOLLOL iam was awarded Dramebaaz of LNMDJ forum

ROFL Wooow...nautanki that's a cool nickname and Dramebaaz is good also ROFL
ROFL Thank you
@ aastha : me f9  what about uWink
Aasthahere IF-Rockerz
Aasthahere
Aasthahere

Joined: 24 June 2010
Posts: 7674

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
@niki phir serious ho gayi...

Edited by Aasthahere - 29 May 2011 at 6:17am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index