Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EPIC MOMENT WITH A HISTORIC PERFORMANCE..!! (Page 8)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

i have been waiting 4 ur post LOLLOL, i thought it will be in ur post only  ,i would express what i felt after watching that tear jerking sceneCryCry

the dialogues of abhay when he said from now on neither i can live, neither i can die
sums it all up.
u cannot just imagine what abhay must have been feelingOuch ,hum toh andaza bhi nahin laga sakte abahy ke pain kaa,
 the scene when piya is being taken away by arnav and abhay saying bye to pia is the most emotional scene ever i saw on screenOuch,
 koi movie ka scene bhi itna effect nahin kiya mujhe
i hope they wont shut down this show, i would be so angry with them , Angry
i will beDeadyaar,
this was really one of ur best posts, can easily come in top 10Big smileand since u know how much i appreciate ur posts, , u can imagine this one is a gemClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i have been waiting 4 ur post LOLLOL, i thought it will be in ur post only  ,i would express what i felt after watching that tear jerking sceneCryCry

the dialogues of abhay when he said from now on neither i can live, neither i can die
sums it all up.
u cannot just imagine what abhay must have been feelingOuch ,hum toh andaza bhi nahin laga sakte abahy ke pain kaa,
 the scene when piya is being taken away by arnav and abhay saying bye to pia is the most emotional scene ever i saw on screenOuch,
 koi movie ka scene bhi itna effect nahin kiya mujhe
i hope they wont shut down this show, i would be so angry with them , Angry
i will beDeadyaar,
this was really one of ur best posts, can easily come in top 10Big smileand since u know how much i appreciate ur posts, , u can imagine this one is a gemClapClap

ANMOL..if I have surpassed your expectation..for this particular epi & scene then I cannot ask fo ranything more..!!THANK YOU SO MUCH dear.  .I really value your frank opinions & your POV always matchs mine ..& thats a added Bonus..!! I was blank when I started to write this post I swear..as I felt it will eb like Suraj ko roshini dikhane ke barabar hogi..it will be foolish to explain a EPIC..moment as I felt no wrds were justified for that feeling  & teh depth of love & pain..BUT SOME HOW god & ABHIYA's love made em do it..& I am sooo delighted I coudl impress you all..!! FEELS REALLY GREAT..!! GOD BLESS & LOVE YOU..!!As far as the words you have mentioned for ABHAy & Piya & that moment ..when eh saw piya going away is also mY FAV..yaar..IT WAS LITERALLY..liek his LIFE WAS GOING..away from him kind of expression & feeling.VIVU WAS ULTIMATE..!!  

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Are you ao poet by profession dear..You are brilliant.Clap.you should surely think of it as profession liek a hobby profession you know..Aw..ABHIYA..yes..they were HEART MELTING as ever..!!And me too was sobbing & actually since I watch alone in my room I was crying quite aloud..!!LOL Love you & Thank you so much..!!

Thanku sweets and Poetry is my life .. I Can't assume my life without it ..
Even me too was sobbin' &  me eyes had become red last nite .. Abhay i want u to get Unfreeze sOon
!

U r good in poetry sadaf, don't be sad you will be happy soonSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-HuesTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaarification

i cried while watching the hypnotizing scene..vivu's acting was awesome...felt terribly bad for abhiya...
OH YEAH..it was..the most effortless yet HIGH VOLATGE SCENE BY VISU.It looked they were not enacting..It was REAL..so much was the effect..Ufff...!!  VISU are the BEST..!!

hukshila

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by black_scorpio

awesome post very beautifully written & very heart touching words
i was crying  when abhay said kash mein tmhari tarah ek insaan hotaCry
but 
hope for the best 
abhiya will be together soon
Awww..THANK YOU my dear friend..It means a lot to me..as I was seriously nervous & Blank in pain ..& too much love for ABHIYA.. to write anything last night ..as it was EPIC IMMORTAL MOMENT & I dintwan to fall flat..Thank god..!! And I give all credit to VISU & ABHIAY & this show..which makes me write whatI write..so nothing is mine..They inspire me..make go crazy..& insane that is why I write..
And yeah that Mein bhi agar Insaan hota was too touching na..!!OH WAITING WAITING FOR ABHAY TO COME OUT SOON..and then the asli mazaa will start..Wohaaa..!!
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

That lil Abhiya convo made me cry...Pia crying, Abhay convincing her, erasing her memories...that was beyond my expectations. After watching yesterday's epi i don't think it would be a wise decision of wrapping up such a unique show.

PS: leap seems promising, Pia was looking stunning.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

LittleImmortal Goldie
LittleImmortal
LittleImmortal

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
It was sad,emotional episode awsum acting done by both of demClap i was actually feeling da separtion n it was soo heartbreaking.
Awsum episode want ABHIYA together soon cuz i CANT see dem separated for longBig smile hope da CV'S remember dis

Edited by beb018 - 24 May 2011 at 10:24am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

although i still didnt read ur post...bcz i cant bcz tomorw is my examz...but i jst cum for ur post only...Embarrassed
i jst say love u for this post as usual...nd i so love 1st nd last scene of todays epiDay Dreaming
i was like abhay dnt go to leave pia when he was leavingCry
Awww..RIDDHU  ..what yaar kal exam hai..GOSH.Shocked.you are really a brave & strong girl yaar how are youstudying man HATS OFF TO YOU..I would have SURELY FLUNKED if I were to study now..GOD..I SWEAR..!! WITH ABHIYA AROUND..NO HOPES FO RME..if I WERE YOU..thank GOD I AM NOT..!!LOLEmbarrassed..And so sweet of you..my sweettes sister..you make me feel so GREAT..na..ki mujh esharam aati hai kabhi kabhi..GO DBLESS YOU & I hope you are done with your exams na..!!tomorrow onwards..!!  

awww hemu u lovly gal na...i jst so love ur hugz nd kissesHug...dats very sweet of u na...Embarrassed
yar kia batao jst get time to reply u...i cant tell how i concentrated on my studies to stay away here nd abhiya...but actully wo tu main dekh rai ho cant miss dat show na...but kal k after first scene i cant tell u how i resist...how i study but u know my today s exam went so gud...bcz of ur wishes naEmbarrassed

nd day after again will be my next examOuchi will meet u long after finishing my all examz k...
nd once again thank uHug for ur those really sweet wordsEmbarrassedbut u know i wish if i were uDay Dreamingonly for abhiya naWink
but doesnt matter after examz  gonna 1 month holidays yapppieee then abiya nd us nd no one in btween usLOLEmbarrassed

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 24 May 2011 at 2:21pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index