EPIC MOMENT WITH A HISTORIC PERFORMANCE..!! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
i cried while watching the hypnotizing scene..vivu's acting was awesome...felt terribly bad for abhiya...
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

THANK YOUSO MUCH SWEETY.  .!!I am drained all my energy😭..& I hope you have understood what I felt by reading my post & it is only 1% of what I am feeling..so you can imagine..AND I HAVE ALREADY WATCHED that EPIC ABHIYA SCENE AT LEAST 10 times..without any exageratopn..!!  

OHH I CAN UNDERSTAND UR PAIN COZ EVN I WAS GOING THROUGH SAME PAIN WHN ABHAY & PIYA WERE CRYING.V both r abhiya manics
awesome post very beautifully written & very heart touching words
i was crying  when abhay said kash mein tmhari tarah ek insaan hota😭
but 
hope for the best 
abhiya will be together soon
Edited by black_scorpio - 12 years ago

Thank you so much for you kind words.😳.but yeah last night scene itself was BEautiful so all the write upsd will be beautiful anyways..because of ABHIYA magic..!!

U r a true lover & fan of both😉

Are you ao poet by profession dear..You are brilliant.👏.you should surely think of it as profession liek a hobby profession you know..Aw..ABHIYA..yes..they were HEART MELTING as ever..!!And me too was sobbing & actually since I watch alone in my room I was crying quite aloud..!!😆 Love you & Thank you so much..!!

Thanku sweets and Poetry is my life .. I Can't assume my life without it ..
Even me too was sobbin' &  me eyes had become red last nite .. Abhay i want u to get Unfreeze sOon
!

i have been waiting 4 ur post 😆😆, i thought it will be in ur post only  ,i would express what i felt after watching that tear jerking scene😭😭

the dialogues of abhay when he said from now on neither i can live, neither i can die
sums it all up.
u cannot just imagine what abhay must have been feeling ,hum toh andaza bhi nahin laga sakte abahy ke pain kaa,
 the scene when piya is being taken away by arnav and abhay saying bye to pia is the most emotional scene ever i saw on screen,
 koi movie ka scene bhi itna effect nahin kiya mujhe
i hope they wont shut down this show, i would be so angry with them , 😡
i will be🤢yaar,
this was really one of ur best posts, can easily come in top 10😃and since u know how much i appreciate ur posts, , u can imagine this one is a gem👏👏

Originally posted by intruderfast

i have been waiting 4 ur post 😆😆, i thought it will be in ur post only  ,i would express what i felt after watching that tear jerking scene😭😭

the dialogues of abhay when he said from now on neither i can live, neither i can die
sums it all up.
u cannot just imagine what abhay must have been feeling ,hum toh andaza bhi nahin laga sakte abahy ke pain kaa,
 the scene when piya is being taken away by arnav and abhay saying bye to pia is the most emotional scene ever i saw on screen,
 koi movie ka scene bhi itna effect nahin kiya mujhe
i hope they wont shut down this show, i would be so angry with them , 😡
i will be🤢yaar,
this was really one of ur best posts, can easily come in top 10😃and since u know how much i appreciate ur posts, , u can imagine this one is a gem👏👏

ANMOL..if I have surpassed your expectation..for this particular epi & scene then I cannot ask fo ranything more..!!THANK YOU SO MUCH dear.  .I really value your frank opinions & your POV always matchs mine ..& thats a added Bonus..!! I was blank when I started to write this post I swear..as I felt it will eb like Suraj ko roshini dikhane ke barabar hogi..it will be foolish to explain a EPIC..moment as I felt no wrds were justified for that feeling  & teh depth of love & pain..BUT SOME HOW god & ABHIYA's love made em do it..& I am sooo delighted I coudl impress you all..!! FEELS REALLY GREAT..!! GOD BLESS & LOVE YOU..!!As far as the words you have mentioned for ABHAy & Piya & that moment ..when eh saw piya going away is also mY FAV..yaar..IT WAS LITERALLY..liek his LIFE WAS GOING..away from him kind of expression & feeling.VIVU WAS ULTIMATE..!!  

Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Thanku sweets and Poetry is my life .. I Can't assume my life without it ..
Even me too was sobbin' &  me eyes had become red last nite .. Abhay i want u to get Unfreeze sOon
!

U r good in poetry sadaf, don't be sad you will be happy soon😊
Originally posted by pyaarification

i cried while watching the hypnotizing scene..vivu's acting was awesome...felt terribly bad for abhiya...
OH YEAH..it was..the most effortless yet HIGH VOLATGE SCENE BY VISU.It looked they were not enacting..It was REAL..so much was the effect..Ufff...!!  VISU are the BEST..!!

Originally posted by black_scorpio

awesome post very beautifully written & very heart touching words
i was crying  when abhay said kash mein tmhari tarah ek insaan hota😭
but 
hope for the best 
abhiya will be together soon
Awww..THANK YOU my dear friend..It means a lot to me..as I was seriously nervous & Blank in pain ..& too much love for ABHIYA.. to write anything last night ..as it was EPIC IMMORTAL MOMENT & I dintwan to fall flat..Thank god..!! And I give all credit to VISU & ABHIAY & this show..which makes me write whatI write..so nothing is mine..They inspire me..make go crazy..& insane that is why I write..
And yeah that Mein bhi agar Insaan hota was too touching na..!!OH WAITING WAITING FOR ABHAY TO COME OUT SOON..and then the asli mazaa will start..Wohaaa..!!