Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

EPIC MOMENT WITH A HISTORIC PERFORMANCE..!! - Page 5

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: reepicheep

Hemu, i love your cute new emoticons๐Ÿ˜ƒ yeah I know chai wale baba to aise khush ho rahe the jaise unki GF laut rahi ho๐Ÿคฃ hehe. ok ,ok that was a PJ ...seriously I like that chai wale baba the one eternally hopeful supporter of the asambhav premkahani...optimist, predictor, astrologer, narrator all in one๐Ÿ˜† and the way he said main in pahadiyo ko jaanta hu, pehchaanta hu, yeh mere dost hai or something that was so copied from Hrithik's dialogue from Krishh๐Ÿ˜† Ok enough analysis on chai wale baba...I should go to Chakku's brilliant and hilarious post for that๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tumhe kya lagta hai Hema...how will abhiya meet? I hope they don't drag it yaar...its good that piya's has started remembering as soon as she kept her foot in Dehradun, and I have a feeling that she will feel a pull towards the jungle again and again...and even when abhay aand she come face to face she won't remember him in one instant but will feel that strong attraction and love...I so don't want maitahli to unfreeze abahy...wouldn't it be cool if abhay comes out of the spell beacause of piya's love or if she is in danger

AWESOME  REEPU..you & me are such connected souls I tell ya when it comes to ABHIYA   ..I swear me also want Piya to eb teh reason for Abhay's coming out of spell indirectly or directly..I AM SO O SO SO HOPING..for that & I am sure she will feel that deadly attraction..no doubts on that..!! Awww..so T will know & remember all I feel thats nice even all dobriyal's know everything fo rPiya to know one day what actually happened..though they wont knwo what Abhay did..!
Adn as for CHaiwale bab..GOSH..even in that painfulsituation na..I was so remembers all my friends here..like sanju..Meghz..Nishi..You & Chakku..when CHaiwale baba was sitting over there..!!ROFL And Reepus it was not a PJ..it was a good one..it felt like he has taken over ABhay's talking...for Piya..!!๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hema i am reading your post now . I wante to take my time and not to read in hurry .๐Ÿ˜ณ . Epic episode with epic writting and so love the way u describe abhaly

Why it has to happen . Abahy always there to make piya life happy & secure. It was same he decided to bring piya live happy by taking her memory . Abhay saw piay took all her memoy and went to slumber . Who will take abhay pain ...hope piya once again come to make abhay life blisful .

U are such amazing writer hema & when u write with heart u make us fall for PKYEK . Forum is bliss with u&poco as writer . The perfect song u selected for abhlya๐Ÿ˜ณ

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
beautifully explained. it was really heart touching/breaking episode.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Hema i am reading your post now . I wante to take my time and not to read in hurry .๐Ÿ˜ณ . Epic episode with epic writting and so love the way u describe abhaly

Why it has to happen . Abahy always there to make piya life happy & secure. It was same he decided to bring piya live happy by taking her memory . Abhay saw piay took all her memoy and went to slumber . Who will take abhay pain ...hope piya once again come to make abhay life blisful .

U are such amazing writer hema & when u write with heart u make us fall for PKYEK . Forum is bliss with u&poco as writer . The perfect song u selected for abhlya๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aw..Thank you so much RUPA.๐Ÿค—.dearest..YOu seriously make me feel super special yaar..and counting my name next to Pocz's is like a highest honour to me.โญ๏ธ.!!!!Yeah my post was too long to read & you surely needed time..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†..and you know Rupa I am seriously sensing Piya & misha walking in the woods again..because Dobriyals; dint reach on time..& ABHAY & PIYA  are going to sense each other for sure..!! AND WHAT A MOMENT THAT WILL BE..!!!Maybe i am expecting too much very early..but dekhte hain..!!๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hukshila

beautifully explained. it was really heart touching/breaking episode.

Thank you so much for you kind words.๐Ÿ˜ณ.but yeah last night scene itself was BEautiful so all the write upsd will be beautiful anyways..because of ABHIYA magic..!!
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

AWESOME POST DEAR

IT WAS REALLY A HEART BREACHING EPISODE
I WAS CRYING FOR ABHIYA๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hema just CheCk Page No.2 .. There's my response too Over your post ! ๐Ÿ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Ahhh Marvelous , agonzin' simply Out Of this World ...
Heart Meltin' severanCe Of Abhiya and i was burstly Weepin' when Abhay was sobin' ..Why this alvays Happens ? Why alvays Abhay endures a Burden of sOreness ... He's payin' a heavily COst Of Lovin' Met'z and i just hate her ... he Spell Abhay that Only she Can take Out from the snow ..
AbhiYa's Cuddle Ahh ! i wasn't blinkin' my eyez fo' even One seC .. Heart throbbin' Love .. Love is the mOst influential Medicine .. Hence i've a belive Piya will Awake Abhay from the Fast asleep .. Destiny will re-unite 'em Once Again With New Mornin's and New Nights ..
Where there'd be no spaCe fo' Regrets and Sorrows .. It'll be Only Contented and relieved Love ..

Especially For AbhiYa ( Written by Me )

You're my Never Endin' Love
My heart is Sobbin' Only for you
Although its hurts inside me
Memories Of Our love Will never fade
Because Your Love is strong more than anything
I'll Be BaCk My love ! I'll Be Back One Day
Because i'm your Only Companion
Our Tender Kisses and Cuddles
Once more time will return with happiness

Are you ao poet by profession dear..You are brilliant.๐Ÿ‘.you should surely think of it as profession liek a hobby profession you know..Aw..ABHIYA..yes..they were HEART MELTING as ever..!!And me too was sobbing & actually since I watch alone in my room I was crying quite aloud..!!๐Ÿ˜† Love you & Thank you so much..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pari_smart

AWESOME POST DEAR

IT WAS REALLY A HEART BREACHING EPISODE
I WAS CRYING FOR ABHIYA๐Ÿ˜ญ

THANK YOU DEAR..me tooo..and that scene is etched in my heart like many many other scenes..of ABHIYA...emmm...actually all of ABHIYA scenes..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
Shoonu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post dear...!!!๐Ÿ‘
i cant see them separated...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by pyaarification - 12 years ago