Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

finally, I recruted ,and picked myself together. I swear Hema this week has been hell. First the news of our show ending rumours, abhiya seperation, today's episode, last week, and my sickness. I am feeling better now. But, I swear hema . I am still crying. I will never be able to love a show this much. Visu are the the "it couple". I felt so bad today for Abhay, and Piya. I was crying through the whole episode. I was at home watching it , and my eyes were flooded with tears on today's episode. I have cried before on the episode but not as much as today. Hema. I cried so much. I still I am . I finished 2 boxes of tissues. As I am in college reading ur post in the library, some people are staring why I am crying. I am finishing their tissues soon. Today's episode was so emotional, and hearbreaking. Abhay, and Piya's love will conquer. Don't worry. They are strong, and will emerge together. I just hope cvs won't drag the episode. I still am crying writing this post. Gosh, you could see how diff it was for Abhay to hypnotize her. He did not want it,. He was forced. Poor Guy! I hope he wakes from his deep slumber tomorrow. I know he will. His fingers will move.  A New Chapter will be written. I want my Abhay to wake up. Hema, dear I am in state like you. The agony , pain, and suffering I feel right burns in my heart, and throat. I hope our couple reunite soon. Piya still searching for answers, and now I desperatly want our detective Piya back. Coming to your post, it was so touching . I was crying, and took break in between to get tissues to read it. amazing post hema. You captured Abhay's helpness , and Piya's restlness so perfectly. I don't think I can endure of abhiya seperation for long. And , ur right it was histrocial, and epic today. Do u think abhay might wake of tomorrow. From the promo, it looks like , He does not need Maithali. But Piya's longing will draw him in.  A salute to u Hema. Hope they meet soon, if they don't I will have no option to end my ff where it is right now. it's too painful to write right now, and if abhiya don't reunite soon, I don't think I will have the strength to write any of my ff

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
although i still didnt read ur post...bcz i cant bcz tomorw is my examz...but i jst cum for ur post only...😳
i jst say love u for this post as usual...nd i so love 1st nd last scene of todays epi😍
i was like abhay dnt go to leave pia when he was leaving😭
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hema...wow..u managed to write so much still!!! πŸ‘ i cnt seem to find any words right now..n m unable to think properly..after brilliant portrayl by Vivu n Suku...of as u said"Epic Moment"..i ws crying like anything..Abhay made me rem my love...my pain! aww..such a sweethert ideal lover yaar. n Piya was no less...such a natural portrayal. 😭 cnt say more now...i cnt do justice today. but ur post was perfect, awesome, brilliant..n that song..."aansu bhari hai"..so apt...kudos to u for selecting a perfect song.  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ al n all perfect description... aur nahi kaha jayega bas! im silent now. mai chup rahungi..kyuki aaj maine bhi apna kuchh khoya hai. 😭 πŸ˜•
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: matwamango

Hema trust me yaar i am still shaking. I can't really write today even though i posted three threads. One with my own rambling on this incomplete Lovestory. I can't focus on my FF writing. U have reflected exactly how we all feel. I bow to your excellence my dear sister.

THANK YOU is all I can say.πŸ€—.& I must say you stole my heart with that My dear sister phrase..GOD BLESS my little SIS...I am humbled..deeply..!!  

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ahhh Marvelous , agonzin' simply Out Of this World ...
Heart Meltin' severanCe Of Abhiya and i was burstly Weepin' when Abhay was sobin' ..Why this alvays Happens ? Why alvays Abhay endures a Burden of sOreness ... He's payin' a heavily COst Of Lovin' Met'z and i just hate her ... he Spell Abhay that Only she Can take Out from the snow ..
AbhiYa's Cuddle Ahh ! i wasn't blinkin' my eyez fo' even One seC .. Heart throbbin' Love .. Love is the mOst influential Medicine .. Hence i've a belive Piya will Awake Abhay from the Fast asleep .. Destiny will re-unite 'em Once Again With New Mornin's and New Nights ..
Where there'd be no spaCe fo' Regrets and Sorrows .. It'll be Only Contented and relieved Love ..

Especially For AbhiYa ( Written by Me )

You're my Never Endin' Love
My heart is Sobbin' Only for you
Although its hurts inside me
Memories Of Our love Will never fade
Because Your Love is strong more than anything
I'll Be BaCk My love ! I'll Be Back One Day
Because i'm your Only Companion
Our Tender Kisses and Cuddles
Once more time will return with happiness

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: syria2014

coming soon. gosh, i need to held myself together first then i will reply.

Awww..SYRIYA.πŸ€—.take your time dear..I will wait any long time..because I know what it fels SO NO PROBS at All DARLING..!!  

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..SYRIYA.πŸ€—.take your time dear..I will wait any long time..because I know what it fels SO NO PROBS at All DARLING..!!  

done edited on page 2

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: mangona

really all of u and this show my tears cant stop everyone in my family who dont pkyek saw and were giving me weird look cause i was  crying with my heart out and stil crying  sorry 4 blabering but rreally cant stop and al of suden my heart realy felt heavy after watching the show that i cant xpress

awesome post

THANK YOU SO MUCH..dear.πŸ˜ƒ.!!Aw..dear dont worry everyone wont understand our love & passion for this couple & story..everyone cant respect & understadn love let it eb fiction or whatever..TEARS & TEARS LOVE IS LOVE..so dont bother..we are all with you..!! CRYING..!! IT WAS A MOMENT TO CRY..if one dont cry for this then..then what will.????!! 😲😭
shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
simply it was an epic moment and historic act by both vivu and suku.simply mind blowing.I cried with abhiya just can't control my tear it just kept on rolling every moment and every scenes were so so emotional and touchy that i could not stop myself from crying.their love abhay's helplessness piya's  love for him everything was so emotional.hopefully abhay pia will meet soon and this no can separate them.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

although i still didnt read ur post...bcz i cant bcz tomorw is my examz...but i jst cum for ur post only...😳
i jst say love u for this post as usual...nd i so love 1st nd last scene of todays epi😍
i was like abhay dnt go to leave pia when he was leaving😭

Awww..RIDDHU  ..what yaar kal exam hai..GOSH.😲.you are really a brave & strong girl yaar how are youstudying man HATS OFF TO YOU..I would have SURELY FLUNKED if I were to study now..GOD..I SWEAR..!! WITH ABHIYA AROUND..NO HOPES FO RME..if I WERE YOU..thank GOD I AM NOT..!!πŸ˜†Embarrassed..And so sweet of you..my sweettes sister..you make me feel so GREAT..na..ki mujh esharam aati hai kabhi kabhi..GO DBLESS YOU & I hope you are done with your exams na..!!tomorrow onwards..!!