thnakls for the links and she is lovely
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
that was nice ad thanks 4 sharing..
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

mitaly she worked in a super flop movie bachna aae haseeno πŸ˜ƒbtw i love u dear u made me laugh πŸ˜‰

excuse me guys...there is nothing wrong with the ad...avantika is looking really sweet...
bachna ae haseeno was a semi hit and not a super flop...

i didnt post this video so that u all could pass such comments...plzzz guys try to be humble
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

<div>

excuse me guys...there is nothing wrong with the ad...avantika is looking really sweet...
bachna ae haseeno was a semi hit and not a super flop...

i didnt post this video so that u all could pass such comments...plzzz guys try to be humble

dear I did not saw add,neither interested I am just having fun with friends in thread u posted and its my and mine friends pov no need of you to agreee and if u like her its not necessary everyone will have same thinking hmm so chill i will not say sorry as I am not sorry about what I thought and what I saidEdited by telstra - 12 years ago
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
im not even asking u to say sorry...its ur pov and u have a right to express ur views...all im saying is that avantika is looking pretty in this ad...n her first movie was not a flop
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

im not even asking u to say sorry...its ur pov and u have a right to express ur views...all im saying is that avantika is looking pretty in this ad...n her first movie was not a flop

ok I respect urs pov and u respect mine so we both must eat a humble pie lol btw the movie is not hers its ranbir and dipikas movie
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

ok I respect urs pov and u respect mine so we both must eat a humble pie lol btw the movie is not hers its ranbir and dipikas movie

she acted in the movie so its her movie...any person who acts in a serial or a movie can say that the serial or movie is his/her
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have seen dis bfore ... Its a old  add...
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanxx for d link amrapali...avantika look nice and sweet in d ad...and for me she did her job in d ad quite nicely...
hilmic thumbnail
Its a old add ... NOT INTERESTED!!!!!!!!  ... u  r  the one so called a fan of Avantika ..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€ͺ