Is there a threat to Salman Khan's life?

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Is there a threat to Salman Khan's life?😲😲😲

Mumbai: King of controversy Salman Khan once again created a buzz. An alleged threat to Salman's life was reported as the actor mingled with the media recently. Believe it or not, an unidentified man with a revolver was spotted outside a private engineering college in Dongangaon, Nagpur, when the 'Dabangg' was interacting with the local media there on May 19.

A cameraman covering the event is said to have got a shot of the mysterious revolver trotting chap.

Salman, however insists that "there is no threat to my life" and pleads with the media not to "spread rumours."

After the incident, Salman left for the airport immediately and only learnt about the man with the revolver later while en route to Mumbai. "I didn't see him. It could have been a policeman and not some crazed fan. This is all bakwas! (nonsense)" he exclaimed, trying to play down the incident.

But, the incident didn't stop the security of Salman to be strengthened. More than a dozen bodyguards were present at the 3rd Rock event held at suburban hotel in Mumbai where Sallu and his co-star Asin's performance is scheduled to take place on 2 July.

Any clue of the uninvited revolver man still remains a mystery.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Old News, Posted in Ready Video Thread :)
who would dare..? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..  funny stuff.. a gunda after a gunda..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i thought they had some sort of  bhaigiri-agreement.. don't harm your own kind..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

who would dare..? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..  funny stuff.. a gunda after a gunda..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i thought they had some sort of  bhaigiri-agreement.. don't harm your own kind..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U Said & I Believe [1]🀣
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh lord, and here I thought this was going to be an article about the evils of steroid abuse.
Originally posted by: youknowme

Oh lord, and here I thought this was going to be an article about the evils of steroid abuse.

LOL.. πŸ˜†.. or maybe abt all the women that Salman abused making a coalition against him..πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
ROFL === Heights of Imaginations === πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL.. πŸ˜†.. or maybe abt all the women that Salman abused making a coalition against him..πŸ˜†

U Said and I Believe [2]

🀣🀣
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why would anybody threaten Salman he's a bhai afteral, i thought this article would be about his alcohol abuse or something
safeplacetoland thumbnail
There are so many people whose lives are at threat. Why no such concern for them?