Surya the Super Cop

How could RAJHANS do this to KAYA?

Posted: 12 years ago
i completely fail to understand...why raj left kaya for death...especially when he loved her so much...what we assume uptil now...he just asked her to diffuse as its a LOLLYPOP...i can understand if he wasn't cordial to her then its ok...when he is just an officer and she is an officer to...but he loves her man...and without thinking ur love might blast in any second...disheartening  man...if i would have in his place either i have asked her to nab the criminal or diffuse the bomb together...

RAJ-KAYA jodi goes in grave now...for me there is no raj-kaya after rajhans's selfish act...its KAYA only for me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think it was selfish...there had to be someone to nab the bad guy...so i think raj was right in his part to let her diffuse the bomb while he catches the criminal...
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I didn't watch but can say that a cop should never be afraid of death. He/she should perform the duties well, doesn't matter anyone does it or not.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't see the episode so i can't say anything but one thing i know for sure that may be CV's are not planing to show something like RajYa at the end so may be that's why they showed this.   
Originally posted by: Shruti_HR

I didn't watch but can say that a cop should never be afraid of death. He/she should perform the duties well, doesn't matter anyone does it or not.

nd cops shuld not differentiate as well...a woman is also capable enuff to nab a criminal...its not like u have to give her the bomb nd ran urself away
Originally posted by: divya_09

i dont think it was selfish...there had to be someone to nab the bad guy...so i think raj was right in his part to let her diffuse the bomb while he catches the criminal...

nd if she couldn't simply when she was hesitating...she could hve died too...i know she is an officer but leaving her like this just to nab a criminal...i dont think he loved KAYA. at all
Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

i never saw love in them

dats was an expected reply from u...well done๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

dats was an expected reply from u...well done๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

dat was unexpected reply from u also๐Ÿ˜†Edited by Suneel_kumar - 12 years ago
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey nitu...
just caught up with the episode...true i found RJ leaving behind a terrified Kaya with bomb idea very weird...i mean when lives are at stake, how can one use that situation to pull such stunts...there saving victims is more important than  helping ur partner overcome her fear. She cd have taken a wrong decision and died along with other two kids!!!! ...since RJ seemed he knew abt diffusing bombs, he shd have done that and let Kaya catch the killer. that ws a dissapointing climax.

But hats off to Pri's acting at the end, she really looked helpless and scared. woww!!
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I had expected at least Raj to say something to Kaya after tht.. may b in coming epis we mite c something.. i really hope CVs do tht!๐Ÿค”