Gulaal's reaction

reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
What do you think Gulaal's reaction will be?

Do you think she will be angry or loving or just be caught up in the moment.

From the precap it seemed as if she really wanted to hug him and cry cos we all know how much Gulaal has missed Kesar but she can't act the same with him especially how Motabha sees them both for example the scene from when Kesar was a kid and him and Gulaal would sleep next to eachother Motabha got angry and shifted Kesar into another room.

But how do you think Gulaal is going to react?

Please do reply back - love to know all your thoughts 😊

-reema x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey reemg nice post ! i saw gulaal was happy with his question she had some content feeling wen kesar confronted her...at first gulaal was scared and frightened from her pov he can aask question about deeyarvattu y she did deeyarvattu y she spolied her life or he is ready to accept her as his wife ...but no kesar asked her just a sweet simple question y cant be the things normal like before y cant we be same kesar and gulaal as before...y we are indifferent to each other...it was a sign of relief a tear of joy a smile of happiness ...isnt she asking the same question to kesar isnt she wanted  her kesar back...rest we can see tomorrow Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gonna post what i posted in Srusti's post

I think naturally her answer i think will be that time right now so different to back then, she has her own life and he has his own, he is an adult now and needs to live his own life and so on, and make his own life and so on, this is Gulaal saying in a proper way to get across to him but it depends on what she says to him in that moment, seeing as they both caught up in it
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lennie

Gonna post what i posted in Srusti's post

I think naturally her answer i think will be that time right now so different to back then, she has her own life and he has his own, he is an adult now and needs to live his own life and so on, and make his own life and so on, this is Gulaal saying in a proper way to get across to him but it depends on what she says to him in that moment, seeing as they both caught up in it

Yeah I guess lol, i hope she doesn't kill the moment though by rejecting his feelings or whatever. Gulaal and Kesar need to progress in their relationship lol x
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Its quite a big thing and such a overwhelming thing Gulaal is dealing with and i think she is aware of what Kesar might just be saying in a way, and if she is getting caught in the moment and she will snap out of it, which is a natural reaction if she does snap out of it and then tells him to go as well

mystikal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok to begin vth gulaal loves kesar bt noway its any romantic sort of thing.kesar z head over heels fr gulaal.i think the way shz having tears in her eyes  she thot kesar jst wants her attention lyk before.she cudnt tolerate him going away frm her bcz of dat unconditional love she hz fr ds guy.dey shudnt go fast vth da romance btwn dez two.it shud cum gradually ,vry gradually.kesar shud b da one trying extremely hard to make gulaal realise dat he z hr husband n she can hav feelings fr him in sm othr form.but its going to be uphill task fr him definitely.if dey go fast vth da storyline n da romance thing,den ds show vil lose its charm.dey shud make it real as dey did it till nw.