Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF: Nivren - Dosti aur Pyaar Chapter 12 Updated (Page 9)

chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
very nice dear loved it

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
nice chapter yaar,,,,, looking forward for nivi's feelings... continue soon...
dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Thanks dear... Really interesting.
I'm really enjoying it:)
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Very nice yar... waiting for ur next part Day Dreaming ... please post it soon...
sandy_nivren Goldie
sandy_nivren
sandy_nivren

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

awesome update dear cant wait for next updateSmile

Rajithav Senior Member
Rajithav
Rajithav

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Please update soon
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged

awesome update dear.

i really luved it

Faj10 Groupbie
Faj10
Faj10

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Hey guys! I read all of your comments and wanted to say thank you to all who did. I have an exam 2day so to make me feel a little bit better I wanted to post up a part.

Part 8
A week had passed and Nivi and Viren had not been to each other's houses but saw each other in office. They grew close as friends and knew each others likes and dislikes. They worked on small, successful projects, one of which was to do with marriage. Although both of them were sick of the thought of marriage, this was their job and had to do it. However, the project decided to take a turn and ended up needing photo's of bridal attire. There were no last minute models to do it, so Viren and Nivi had to do it themselves.

Viren was wearing a cream coloured sherwani with red and silver work on it. Nivi was wearing a red bridal lehenga with gold work on it. She had to have her makeup done and wear all the heavy jewellery which she felt a little uncomfortable in. She found it a bit hard to walk but managed to get there in the end.

Viren couldn't stop looking at her when she first came out. He was taking the pictures and admiring her when he looked at the photos. When she wasn't looking, Viren took out his phone and sneakily took a picture of Nivi. He wanted to see Nivi's face when she wasn't around him.

When they were taking the photos, Nivi felt a strange feeling inside her. She never experienced something like it. Whenever Viren was around her or close to her, it felt like a shock went through her body. Was she starting to like Viren? No. It couldn't be, could it? She didn't know. She was confused. Could she really love someone she met a week ago? To her, it felt like they knew each other for a long time. In that time, she already had a new family. Viren's family. To her, it began to feel as if they were her family. She was becoming increasingly worried as to why she was thinking this. What do I do? Nisha! The person she trusts the most, she was going to tell.

Nivi was thinking all this when she felt a shake on her shoulder. It was Viren. He looked worried.

"Are you ok?" he asked as he noticed her just staring at the floor.

She stood up and their eyes met. Her legs felt like jelly as if they were going to collapse. She finally got the courage to stand straight and smile. With that she said, "Yeah, just a bit tired that's all."

Viren believed her, seen as though she had to wear a heavy lehenga with lots of jewellery most of the day. He said that they were finished and that they should get changed. Nivi agreed and went.

She felt relieved when she got changed back in her simple, red salwar kameez. It felt a whole load of weight was taken off her shoulder. She suddenly got a phone call from Nisha.

"Nivi, come home now!" Nisha said sounding excited.

But before Nivi could ask why, she cut off the phone.

Nivi was worried so left immediately sending a text to Viren saying she had to go.

Viren was in his cabin thinking he'd drop off Nivi when he got a text message from her. Have to go home, emergency.

Viren's heart sank a little when he read that because he wouldn't get to see her. But, he still had her photo that he took of her. He found the image and looked at it. Do you love me or not?

Nivi reached home scared thinking what could have happened. When she entered her house, her mom made her sit down quickly.

"Nivi beta, look at this photo." Niharika said handing an image of a boy.

Nivi rolled her eyes and said, "Mom, you know I don't want to get married now!"

She was really thinking about Viren.

Nivi stood up and went upstairs. She chucked her bag on her bed and went near her window. She leaned against the wall and let the wind blow on her to get some fresh air. Do I love him? Can I love him? Does he love me? These questions were going through her mind when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"What's up with you?" Nisha asked worried by her facial expressions.

Nivi looked down and said, "I need your help."

Nisha was confused but Nivi told her about what she was feeling and said, "I don't know whether I love him or not. Am I being crazy?"

"I don't know, but there maybe a way to find out." Nisha replied.

"About being crazy?" Nivi asked confused.

"No silly! About if you love him!" Nisha said.

Nivi was still confused as to how they were going to find out if she loved him or not. Nisha told her to close her eyes first. Nivi was finding this pointless but when she closed her eyes, Viren's face appeared. A smile grew on her face.

"I take it you found your answer!" Nisha said.

Nivi opened her eyes still smiling and said, "Ha, mein usko pyaar karta hoon!"

Later on that evening, Nisha tried to call Shruti but she didn't have her number and she didn't have Viren's either. The only way was to get Nivi's phone but couldn't. She had tried everything to get it like, hiding under the table, locking her in the bathroom but nothing worked! Eventually, she gave up and decided not to bother, whatever happened from there was between Viren and Nivi.

Viren on the other hand hadn't heard anything from Nisha. He was talking to
Shruti about it. "Just tell her!" Shruti said annoyed at the fact he wasn't telling her about his feelings for her.

"Ok! But not now!" He said.

Shruti sighed and Viren heard it.

"I'll tell her on your wedding day!"

"Are you mad? What if she says no. No offense or anything but if you're miserable so will my wedding!" Shruti exclaimed.

"Don't worry. But I need to know don't I? He said.

So Viren was planning on telling Nivi on Shruti's wedding day. What would happen on the day? Would Viren get his answer?

Next up – WEDDING DAY!
What did you think? Comment below and if you have any suggestions you want in the future parts then please say! Thank you! xxx

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuraXlovesutashu20sururchandmeinchupisuman4evrINGCIV-Atiya-Shooting.StarAlphabet26edwardcullen19roops82love_never_dies

Go to top