Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF: Nivren - Dosti aur Pyaar Chapter 12 Updated (Page 6)

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Just read Chapter 5 sweetie and i luv it...do continue soon cant wait for the next chapter...and i do have a suggestion for your next chapter if you dont mindEmbarrassed...Viren and Nivi song and dance sequenceDay Dreaming...you dont have to include it...just felt like saying it...luv yazHug

Faj10 Groupbie
Faj10
Faj10

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suman_4_NivRen

Just read Chapter 5 sweetie and i luv it...do continue soon cant wait for the next chapter...and i do have a suggestion for your next chapter if you dont mindEmbarrassed...Viren and Nivi song and dance sequenceDay Dreaming...you dont have to include it...just felt like saying it...luv yazHug
Thanx!!! I luv the suggestion!! What song wud u lyk 2 c them dance 2??????
suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faj10

Originally posted by Suman_4_NivRen

Thanx!!! I luv the suggestion!! What song wud u lyk 2 c them dance 2??????
Not sure about wut song...u choose and let it be a surprise for me...or sumone else cud suggest one...cuz im really bad at choosing songs for our awsum NivRen
Faj10 Groupbie
Faj10
Faj10

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Hi everyone! U all hav asked me 2 put a song in the next part of the chapter! Do u hav any suggestions of wat song 2 put in becuz I am no good at picking a song that will go with them???

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Dear this is a great ff...beautiful story...love nivren a lot...n der families r also sooo sweet...hope u'll continue soon...

Faj10 Groupbie
Faj10
Faj10

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Dear this is a great ff...beautiful story...love nivren a lot...n der families r also sooo sweet...hope u'll continue soon...

Thank u!! I'm in the process of writing the chapter! It will be up soon!!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

warg

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
gud one sweety..
Faj10 Groupbie
Faj10
Faj10

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for commenting! I haven't updated in well a while so thought I have the time now so why not. So here goes!!
Part 6
Nivi saw Viren looking at her while she was coming down with Shruti and shied away. Nivi felt shy but nervous because everyone downstairs was looking at them. Although Shruti was the centre of attention, she could feel people's eyes staring at her and thinking who she was.

Once she got down and placed Shruti on a chair next to two other girls who started her mehendi on her hand, Kamya called her over.

"Ji Tayiji."

"Nivi beta, some of my old friends have come, they were asking about you so I want to introduce you to them."

Nivi thought they were asking about me?

Kamya put her arms around Nivi and took her to her friends.

"Yeh hai Nivi, the girl you were all asking about." Kamya said.

Nivi bent down and took their blessings. They commented on how well-mannered and beautiful she was.

"Tayiji, mein abhi ayi." Nivi said feeling shy.Embarrassed

"Kamya, woh ek achi beti hai aur ek achi bahu bhi ban sakti hai." Said one of her friends indicating to her to get Viren married to her.

Kamya nodded in agreement and smiled, but does Viren like her? She thought.

Nivi went to the kitchen to check of the food was ok. As she was checking, Viren came in but she didn't didn't know. Viren came up behind her and said, "Tum aaj bohot sundar lag rahi ho."Big smile

Nivi turned around startled. She looked down not knowing what to say. No guy had ever complimented her. Viren smiled at her expression. Nivi finally replied with a small thanks.

Viren hand started to move, Nivi noticed it and got a bit scared, but she realised where it was going. It moved towards the plate with samosa's on it on the counter behind her. She slapped his hand hard and said, "Abhi nahi!"

"Oww Nivedita!" Viren said whilst rubbing the back of his hand and smiling at the thought of the gesture she just made.

Kamya who was observing all this was grinning at the last 2/3 minutes of what had just happened. Not wanting to embarass them, she took a few long steps back and called out, "NIVI! NIVI! Tum kaha ho?" she shouted.

"Tayiji! I'm in the kitchen!" Nivi shouted back. "Viren, tum jao." She turned Viren around and pushed him out of the ktchen.

"Ek condition par, tumhe meri saat perform karna hi parega."

"Me?" She replied scared.

"Aur kaun?" He said sarcastically.

Nivi picked up on the sarcasm and said fine. At that moment, Kamya came and Viren left with a good feeling. "Tayiji, you called me?"

"Kuch nahi, bas checking the food and I didn't see you out there isiliye."

Nivi and Kamya came out of the kitchen, when someone grabbed Nivi's hand and twirled her into the middle of a circle of people. A spotlight shone on Viren and Nivi, when the song Mehendi Laga Ki Rakhna came on (performance from the show). Shruti was surprised but excited and enjoyed the dance. She was happy that Viren and Nivi performed together meaning that they would be close to each other. Nivi herself was surprised but was proud of herself that she did it because everyone around her as far as she could see liked it. That was all thanks to Viren. "Tum bohot achi nach ti ho!" Viren whispered and disappeared. Nivi recognised the voice, turned around to find no one there. She smiled at herself and shook her head thinking about Viren.

After the mehendi, Shruti was taken upstairs by Nivi. Because she had mehendi on her hand, Nivi was feeding her. " Nivi, mein aaj bohot khush hoon." Shruti said.

"Of course you would be, today your mehendi went well and in two weeks is your wedding!" Nivi replied feeling excited about the coming weeks.

"Yeah, but it's also, because you're here." Shruti said.

"What do you mean?" Nivi asked.

"I mean, once I've gone after my marriage, I won't be worried about Tayiji anymore. Tumhe pata hai, jabse meri shaadi ki baat ho re ti, I was always scared of leaving Tayiji alone, letting her take care of everything on her own. But now I don't have to." Shruti said smiling at Nivi.

"Di, I'm just Viren's friend, nothing more. Are you finished?"

Shruti nodded her head, Nivi fed her water and left with the plates and cup. Shruti thought, Nivi you're so much more in the eyes on Viren.

Speaking of Viren, he came into Shruti's room because he hadn't managed to speak to her all day about Nivi.

"Di, what do you think of Nivedita?" He asked dying to hear an answer.

"She's ok but she's not right for you." Shruti said wanting to pull on his leg. (Not literally pull on his leg! LOL!LOL)

Viren looked worried.Confused

"She's perfect for you!"

This eased Viren's mind and said, "Di, you scared me there for a minute!" He hugged her being careful of the mehendi.

It was getting late and Nivi had to go home. But as usual, she was busy clearing up the house. She hadn't bothered to look at the time once. "Nivi beta, tum yeh sab kyu kar rahi ho? Main hoon na." Kamya said as she saw Nivi washing up .

"Bas hogaya Tayiji."

"Chalo, tum aaj ki liye humari ghar par rehna, have you seen the the time? Viren isn't home aswell."

Nivi turned around to see the clock, it was turning 11.30pm. Nivi said that she could go home but Kamya wasn't letting her go.

"I'll call your parents myself." Kamya said.

"Teek hai Tayiji, meri ghar ka number meri phone par hai."

Everything was settled, Nivi was staying over in the guest room. Nivi forgot to ask where Viren went but she would see him in the morning anyway so she would ask then. However, Viren had no idea Nivi was staying over at his house. The morning would be a surprise wouldn't it?

Let me know what you think! Again, sorry for not updating regularly, will try to do so! Please comment!!! xxx

Edited by Faj10 - 05 June 2011 at 5:33am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashee94JasNehaFankrazzy4ArHitashu20Xlovesuminu2011Honkytonksuman4evrINGCIVsururchandmeinchupi-aamina--Atiya-edwardcullen19wargAlphabet26anjubalalove_never_dies

Go to top