Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FF: Nivren - Dosti aur Pyaar Chapter 12 Updated (Page 4)

INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
WOWWW!!!!!!! ilike it ,just continu plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26

Faj10 Groupbie
Faj10
Faj10

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Hi guys! Thank you all for commenting on this. I'm not liking the way CT's are taking the show so to make me and all of you better, here is part 4.

Part 4

Viren and Nivi left the office and went into Viren's car. She didn't know where he was taking her, so she asked him. No reply from him. She thought in her mind, he's rude.

However, that all changed when they arrived at there destination.

When Nivi stepped out, she saw a breath-taking view. It was a sort of park but hidden away from main streets and people. It was surrounded by bushes, trees and multi-coloured flowers. In the middle was a wooden table with benches on both sides for them to sit. Over the side, there was a pathway leading to an open sea.

Viren who was behind Nivi said, "Do you like it?"

Nivi replied, "Do I like it? I love it!"

Viren could tell she was taken back by the view that she saw when she got out of his car.

"How did you know that I would love something like this?" she asked.

"Just a guess! Now do you want to eat or not?" Viren said.

They both smiled at each other and walked over to the table.

Viren said to start off the conversation, "I thought that we could get to know each other more seen as though hum ab dost hai."

"Acha! Toh humari dosti kab hui?" Nivi asked jokingly.

"Now!" Viren replied quickly.

"Teek hai! Dost?" Nivi held out her hand and Viren put his hand in hers "Dost!"

Viren knew he wanted them to be more than friends, but they had to get to know each other. This is why he made this arrangement away from people and any disturbance. They ate and talked for a while about random topics like, favourite colour, food, where they live etc.

Viren told Nivi who was in his family and about his sister getting married.They were on the topic of Nivi's family when her phone started ringing. It was Nisha again. Viren told her to pick it up, so she did.

"Nisha, kya hua?"

"Kuch nahi. Tum kaha ho?"

"I'm out with a friend." Said Nivi while looking at Viren.

Viren felt happy that she addressed him as "friend". But he was getting curious as to who this Nisha was. He thought this because this was the second time she had called. Nivi ended the call.

"So, your family?" Viren asked waiting patiently for an answer.

"Oh ha, there's my mom, my dad and Nisha." She replied happily.

"Nisha's your sister?"

"No, she's my best friend but, she's more like a sister to me than a best friend. She knows me the best. The person I can go to if I have a problem or have to share something with."

"So where are her parents?" Viren asked still curious.

Nivi looked down sad but still replied saying, "When Nisha was 12, her parents died in a car accident, so my parents adopted her into our family."

Viren feeling guilty said, "Sorry!"

Nivi said that it was ok and Nisha had come to terms with their death.

Nivi felt like going to the open sea, she felt calm there and no worries came to her. She explained to Viren some other things about herself and her family and how they are trying to get her married. As she was saying all this, Viren noticed her long, soft, brown hair blowing in the wind. Some of it blew on him but he didn't mind. Viren said the same and both laughed. Viren smiled at her when he saw and heard her laugh.

They had so much in common, could this be a turning point for them?

Let me know what you think so of this part? Also comment if you want another part!xxxWink

Edited by Faj10 - 28 May 2011 at 3:43pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuraAshee94vishdeeprajuJasNehaFanshubabegumkrazzy4ArHiminu2011ash_nivrenXlovesutashu20karthik80sandy_nivrenHonkytonkchandmeinchupi-Atiya--aamina-Alphabet26ashred12edwardcullen19FrozenRainwargroops82love_never_dies

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
hi sweetie...luv the start of ur ff...do continue cant wait to read more Hug
Faj10 Groupbie
Faj10
Faj10

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Hi guys! I haven't updated in a couple of days because I have been deciding what to write. I've finally finished writing this chapter!
Part 5

Once Viren had got home, he told his sister about Nivi. He also told her he thought he had fallen in love already even though this was their first meeting. She said to him to invite Nivi to her mehendi. Viren loved the idea so he called her on her phone.

She answered it, "Hi Viren, kya hua?"

"Hi Nivedita! Can't I call you any time I want?" Viren said in a joking manner.

"Of course you can!"

"Anyways, I did call for a reason, woh kal meri behen ki mehendi function hai, I want you to come and so does she!" he said eagerly waiting for a reply.

"Viren, mein?"

"Ha tum! I'll pick you up from the office so bring your clothes with you and you can change at my house."

"Viren..."

"No excuses! See you tomorrow!" Viren interrupted and ended the call.

Nivi smiled after the call ended and thought about Viren and the way he had said "No excuses!"

She laughed a little when Nisha came in, "Tumhe kya hua?"

Nivi replied, "Kuch nahi, tumhe yaad hai, I was talking to you about Viren?"

Nisha nodded her head.

"Well, it's his sister's mehendi function tomorrow and he wants me to go." Nivi said in an uneasy tone because she didn't want Nisha to get the wrong idea.

"So go then. Mom will let you." Nisha said.

Nivi was surprised by Nisha's reaction but asked her mom anyway. Nisha was right, her and dad let her go.

Next day

Nivi's office day seemed long. She had been a bit nervous throughout the day. She didn't know why. Viren wasn't at the office today because he was helping out at his home for last minute preparations. He couldn't wait till Nivedita came he thought.

It was turning 3o'clock, the time Viren had to pick up Nivi. He got there and waited for Nivi for 10 minutes.

She actually had lost track of time while doing work when she received a text, "Nivedita, tum kaha ho?" Viren sent her.

She texted back, "Sorry Viren, I didn't realise the time. I'm coming now!"

She walked out to Viren's car with a bag in her hand which had her clothes in it. She sat in the car, said hi to each other and went off to Viren's home.

They arrived at Viren's house. His Aunt Kamya opened the door. She was surprised to see a simple, sweet and beautiful girl standing in front of her. She liked hers and Viren's pair, they looked amazing. She came out of her thoughts when Viren said, "Hi Tayji, this is Nivedita, Nivedita this is my Tayiji."

Nivi bent down and touched Kamya's feet. She and Viren were taken back by Nivi and how she was well-mannered. Kamya gave her blessings and said, "You're very lovely and your parents have brought you up well."

At that moment, Shruti came downstairs. She looked at Nivi and Viren introduced her, "Nivi, this is my annoying sister who's mehendi is today!"

"Excuse me, me annoying??" Shruti replied.

"Don't you two start now!" Kamya said as is she was getting tired of their fights.

"Viren, leave your sister alone!" Nivi said calmly.

"Nivedita your taking her side?!" Viren said angrily as he thought she was his friend.

"Yes she is and she's coming with me!" Shruti grabbed Nivi's hand and both of them ran upstairs while laughing.

Nivi was in Shruti's room. The first thing Nivi noticed was a picture of Shruti, Viren and Kamya. There were loads of them framed around her wall.

"Nivedita..." Shruti started.

"Ha erm..." Nivi said coming out of her thoughts.

"Tum mujhe Shruti bula sakti ho."

"Nahi!" Nivi said

Shruti looked confused.

" I mean, woh, Viren calls you Di doesn't he, so I was thinking can I call you that seen as though you're older than me?" Nivi asked.

"Of course you can" said Shruti with a smile on her face thinking she is perfect for Viren.

"You can call me Nivi then, that's what all my family and friends call me!" Nivi said.

"Teek hai!" Shruti replied happily. "What's in the bag?"

Nivi said her clothes and something for her was in there. She made Shruti close her eyes. Nivi bought out a small wrapped box. Shruti opened the box and found a silver bracelet with charms on it. One of them was a diamond S and another was a heart shaped charm that she could open. Shruti hugged Nivi and said, "Thank you, I've never had a sister but now I know what it feels like to have one."

It was turning 7 in the evening, only an hour left till the ceremony began.

Nivi got dressed in a purple saree which had silver work on it. She wore matching silver bangles and jewellery. She looked stunning in everything.
She went to Shruti's room to get her ready. "Wow Nivi, you look gorgeous!" Shruti said hugging Nivi. Nivi thanked her and started getting her ready.
After getting Shruti ready Nivi bent down resting her head on Shruti's shoulder and said, "You're looking beautiful, imagine you on your wedding day!" Shruti put her hand on Nivi's cheek.

Nivi brought Shruti down. Viren who was downstairs couldn't stop staring at Nivi. They reached the last steps, so let me the mehendi ceremony begin!

Sorry if this is long, didn't mean to drag it on! Let me know if you want me to include anything in the next chapters. Comment please! xxxWinkTongueBig smile

Edited by Faj10 - 29 May 2011 at 5:05am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuraAshee94JasNehaFanshubabegumtashu20krazzy4ArHiminu2011sandy_nivrenHonkytonksuman4evrkarthik80surur-aamina--Atiya-ashred12Alphabet26edwardcullen19FrozenRainwargroops82love_never_dies

chandmeinchupi Goldie
chandmeinchupi
chandmeinchupi

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Loved it dEar do continue soon... Yeh a dance sequence between nivren would be good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivren

sandy_nivren Goldie
sandy_nivren
sandy_nivren

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
wow that was amazing dear Smile
please continue soon
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Hi Faj, sorry don't know ur name Smile  The scenes are fabulous,  continue with your imagination, Wink in the room y they had shruthi, viren and tayaji photo, viren shruthi don't have parents..Confused

Viren fell for nivi on the first day Embarrassed hope their love story starts after some time, Blushing
ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Lovely.. Pls continue soon..

Go to top