Posted: 12 years ago
wonderful update dear😃...
loved it a lot!!!!
pls continue soon😊
Faj10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandy_nivren

that was a cute scene loved it dear...how did ur exams go?

pls continue soon

Aww thank you!
My exams hopefully went ok!
Don't know what I got so I have to wait stil!!!xxx
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Luved it nice and playful waiting for ur ud.
Faj10 thumbnail
Hey everyone! I'm back with a new part and I'm really very sorry that it has took me a long time to update. I was ment to update on the weekend but I never got the time. It's been a really hectic week so I just wanted to say that I might not get the time within the week to update but I will try on the weekends! Hope you enjoy this chapter!
Part 12

When Viren arrived home, he searched for Kamya. He went upstairs and her in her room with Shruti.

"Tayiji, I don't want to get married to this girl that you have chosen."

Kamya stood up shocked and wondered why he didn't want to get married to Nivi. "Viren, tum Nivi se kyu shaadi nahi karna chaati ho?"

"NIVI SE! KYA?!" Viren shouted shocked.

"Ha, aur kis se?" Kamya said taken aback by his reaction.

Shruti sat behind Kamya on the bed grinning her head off. This kind of gave it away to Viren what she had done. "You!"

Kamya turned around to Shruti and said, "Tumne kya kaha ta usse?"

Shruti told them what she had said to Viren and what she wanted to achieve. Viren calmed himself down as she was speaking.

Now thinking about it he laughed at himself. He knew his Tayiji wouldn't have got him married to someone he didn't love. Silly of him to event think that!

His thought was cut short when Shruti whispered something in his ears. "No way!" Viren said with wide eyes.

"Yes way!" Shruti said imitating him.

Kamya was standing there completely confused.

Viren backed away from Shruti, smiled and ran straight out of the room.

Shruti stood there laughing and when Kamya asked what did she say, Shruti replied, "I told him you saw!"

After that she left the room leaving Kamya even more confused. It wasn't until she saw Viren pacing up and down his room that she clocked on.

Viren was walking up and down in his room thinking about the kiss his Tayiji had seen. Well, it didn't matter now that she knew about him and Nivi. So he just brushed it off.

He laid down on his bed thinking about Nivi. He wanted to see her desperately. Thinking and thinking about her he drifted off to sleep with her in his mind.

THE NEXT DAY

Viren woke up all happy and excited. He wanted to see Nivi as quickly as possible.

He went to office but found out that Nivi hadn't arrived. He was worried and texted her.

"Hi, where are you today? Missing you!"

Nivi was busy going shopping with Nisha. She hadn't been able to spend much time with her so wanted to take time out for her. As she was about to leave her house with Nisha, she received a text from Viren. She read it and felt her heart sink as she couldn't see him today.

"Sorry, I'm not coming office today." Nivi started writing but Nisha hurried her up so she couldn't write the full thing.

Viren was dying for a reply and received it. He was a little disappointed but then he got another message, "Shopping with Nisha."

This sent Viren in thinking mode, he could surprise her. He needed help with this and the only person he could get help from was Nisha.

He decided to tell her later as he needed time to plan it all but what was this plan of his? To find out you need to wait for the next chapter!

So what did you think? I know it was a little short so sorry about that! Please do comment
n I will try and reply back ASAP as soon as I am back from school!! Luv u guys! xxx
dyhardfan thumbnail
Really missed ur update swti... Lovely chapter. Wonder what Viren is going to plan:) please continue soon dear. Thanks:):):) take care
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Faj dear was waiting for ur chapter long time... but can understand ur hectic schedule... thanks for updating... i loved it ...pls continue soon what viren is planning...🤔
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it Faj...was missing your updates..
Faj10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Really missed ur update swti... Lovely chapter. Wonder what Viren is going to plan:) please continue soon dear. Thanks:):):) take care

Thank you! U'll hav 2 wait n find out! Will try 2 ASAP!!!!xxx
Faj10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Faj dear was waiting for ur chapter long time... but can understand ur hectic schedule... thanks for updating... i loved it ...pls continue soon what viren is planning...🤔

Sorry about the wait but thank you!!!! xxx
Faj10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rshree1182

Loved it Faj...was missing your updates..

Aww, thank you lotz!!!xxx