FF: Nivren - Dosti aur Pyaar Chapter 12 Updated - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update dear..pls continue soon
HEy contunue soon was waiting for your chapter 11 allthrough out
\ contunue soon was waiting for your chapter 11 ...nice work

I'm sorry guys 4 not updatin Part 11. So if you were waitin I'm really really very very sorry!!!! But this week n next week 4 me is very important as I have exams and I'm moving a year up in school. There is a lot going on! But I will try and complete Part 11 ASAP!!!!

Again Sorry! Luv u guys 4 your support!!!xxx😃 Edited by Faj10 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Faj10

I'm sorry guys 4 not updatin Part 11. So if you were waitin I'm really really very very sorry!!!! But this week n next week 4 me is very important as I have exams and I'm moving a year up in school. There is a lot going on! But I will try and complete Part 11 ASAP!!!!

Again Sorry! Luv u guys 4 your support!!!xxx😃

ok dear... take care ... all the best and study well ðŸ˜Š  We all will be waiting...
Best of luck for ur exams sweetie.
Wow dear...superb story...loved it a lot...will wait for ur next update dear!!
n all te best 4 ur xams...score gud marks!!
Hey guys! I'm back with another part! I'm sorry that I couldn't reply to your messages individually but I wanted to thank every1 who wished me luck in my exams! Luv u guys!! So here goes:
Part 11

"You know listening to other people's conversations is rude!" Kamya said.

"Ha pata hai, but if it's to do with bringing to people who love each together then I would be listening wouldn't I." Shruti replied.

Nivi and Kamya both smiled at her.

"You know I'm going to visit Viren now, is there something you want to tell him?" Shruti said teasing Nivi.

Shruti left smiling and Nivi stood there shaking her head.

BACK AT THE OFFICE

Viren's mind trailed off towards Nivi. He was in his dreamland and was too far in there to notice that Shruti had walked in.

"Hello, Mr Lover boy, are you there?" Shruti said sarcastically.

Viren came out of his trance and saw his sister in front of him.

"Di? Tum, yahan?" Viren said.

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before. I've come to visit you. Anyways forget that, how's your marriage preparations going?" Shruti asked.

Viren's expression turned into a worried look. Marriage preparations? What was Shruti going on about?

He asked her and she replied, "Yeah, hasn't Tayiji told you yet? She's found a girl and agreed to the marriage for you."

Viren looked shocked, the exact reaction Shruti wanted from him.

"WHAT?" Viren said, "But I can't get married to this girl, I love Nivi."

"Guess you left it too late to tell her." Shruti said nodding her head.

Viren explained to her that he did tell her. Shruti obviously knew about him and Nivi but she wanted to hear it from his mouth.

"Maybe she didn't hear you properly." Shruti said jokingly.

"Well even if she didn't hear, she still would have known because we..." Viren said and stopped because he realised what he was about to say.

"You what Viren?" Shruti said questioning him.

Viren replied saying nothing but Shruti dragged it out of him. "We kissed!"

"Finally you tell me! Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to tell me that you told her?!" Shruti said.

Viren was confused, "What? Who cares, what do I do about this marriage?"

"Your fault! You're going to have to get married to this girl now aren't you?" Shruti said leaving the office.

Viren thought to himself, I can't leave Nivi. I have to talk to Tayiji! With that he left to reason with his Tayiji.

This part is kinda short but I will make the next longer!! Do comment and suggest any ideas you have!!!! xxx
Lovely chapter swti... Viren sister is so cute, she was teasing Viren about Nivi... Can't wait for the next chapter:) thanks swti.
It was nice even though it was short!!!